The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO, the knife attack begins between numbers 159 and 160 (the two seated pics).
Just guessing, of course, and subject to change at any time. IIRC, the prosecution says after 160.

IMHO, the knife attack begins between numbers 159 and 160 (the two seated pics).
Just guessing, of course, and subject to change at any time. IIRC, the prosecution says after 160.

It looks like the shower door has been opened between those two. Why? By whom?

My memory is telling me I heard that 4 min thing before coming here to post (I'm usually late to the party here and elsewhere).

I'm not mocking you Snoopy. Yes your opinion is important. I see your experience with shower sitting opposes mine 100% but that's just life.

I'm just amused at the things people get distracted in to when there's no new information during a trial hiatus.

Shower sitting, flip flops...it's all just time fillers because there's no trial proceedings to debate.

That's all. :seeya:

Sorry Snoopy...

Katie.... There's never any ninjas when ya need then... ever notice that? Its going to be a loooong week....

537404_4736747268428_1983568960_n.jpg

184514_586469241379413_1893859048_n.jpg

This makes sense! Thank you, popoju!

Sorry Snoopy...

Katie.... There's never any ninjas when ya need then... ever notice that? Its going to be a loooong week....

I really hope they play both opening statements in their entirety this week. To at least give a preview to the defense case. I missed them both while out of the country. :seeya:

Gotta get in to work but I'm looking at that seated photo and without a bar (or anything but a wet slipper wall) to pull myself up to standing with, I would think the quickest way to standing would be to flip on to all fours and then stand up. And Jodi saying multiple times Travis was on all fours....hmmmmm

I believe Travis was already hurt in those photos of him sitting in the shower. He looks slightly slumped to one side whilst sitting there and it appears awkward.

Of course without seeing his face or the rest of his body it is hard to say for sure.

Just MOO based on the photos we have seen.

That is what I initially thought when I saw that picture.

So Jodi was a 28 yr old high school drop out when she met Travis in 2007? She had
worked as a waitress but was then working for Pre Paid Legal? As what ?
And Travis worked for PPL as a "motivational speaker"? To whom was he
speaking that need motivation ? The PPL employees? They meet in Vegas and within a month she
has moved to Mesa? Into a place of her own? Or did she move in
with Travis? Then their "relationship" quickly sours and she moves away-- back to Yreka?

At one point she was working as a waitress in Rancho Mirage-? When was that?
All this moving--relocating--takes some $$ right? How does a HS dropout
who is a sometime-waitress have the $$ to keep relocating?

That is what I initially thought when I saw that picture.

I think popoju's post is correct re the full pics. I remember reading that the photos had been cropped - the face one specifically - when I first saw them at the beginning of the trial. jmo

Where were the four minutes and 20 seconds?
I remember some of that conversation.
It was from the Photo #151 at 5:25:00
to the Photo #159 at 5:29:20.

wait i am confused - are you saying thats the shower door?? cuz its not in the original pic and the door is higher??
putting pics together...the shower door is open,,u can see on the last pic on the bottom left side

I wouldn't sit in a shower stall, think of all the filth and scum on the floor. I also wear flip flops in the shower, especially public showers to avoid athletes foot etc. I noticed Travis had flip flops too.

My shower floor has no filth or scum, so, if anybody wants to they can sit.

Re: picture of Travis bleeding:

I just listened to the forensic guy's whole testimony about the pics, and below is a list of exhibits, times, and descriptions of all the photos. He did not say that the dragging picture was deleted -- he said it was in the unallocated memory space. Earlier he had testified that pictures in unallocated memory does not mean they had been deleted. I've noted which pictures he testified were deleted, unallocated or both.

Nude pics

[TABLE="table"]164 - 1:42:53 PM -- female; unallocated space

165 - 1:44:00 - no description

166 - 1:44:50 - male, personal lubricant can be seen

167 - 1:47:15 - nude/personal lubricant; deleted image

168 - nude/personal lubricant; no date and time info; unallocated space; deleted image

169 - unallocated cluster - no description, no date, time[/TABLE]

Shower pics

[TABLE="shower"]141 - 5:22:24 - Travis in shower, facing right, arms crossed

142 - 5:22:36 - Travis' back, in shower

143 - 5:22:54 - Travis's back, in shower, darker than previous photo

144- 5:23:00 - Travis' back, in shower, dark

145 - 5:23:24 - Travis facing right in shower, dark

146 - 5:23:30 - Travis facing right in shower, dark

147 - 5:24:30 - Travis facing right, head down, dark

148 - 5:24:48 - Travis facing left, dark

149 - 5:24:52 - Travis facing left, dark

150 - 5:24:56 -Travis facing left

151 - 5:25:00 - Travis facing left, hands on wall

153 -5:26:56-- Travis' back, shower, dark

154 - 5:27:12 - Travis in shower, dark

155 - 5:27:18 - Travis facing left, sort of looking towards camera, dark

156 - 5:27:28 - Travis facing right, dark

157- 5:28:54 - Travis facing right, dark

158 - 5:29:12 - Travis' face, looking at camera, sitting, dark

159 - 5:29:20 - Travis's face, looking at camera, sitting

160 - 5:30:30 - Travis sitting in shower facing right, head/face not visible
[/TABLE]

Accidental photos

[TABLE="accidental photos"]161 - 5:31:14 --bathroom ceiling, dark; camera right side up 2-3 feet off ground; unallocated space

162 - 5:32:16 --Travis on tile bleeding, foot in foreground, dark; camera upside down and on floor; unallocated space

163 -- 5:33:32 - floor board, travis bleeding in top left; camera upside down and on the floor; unallocated space[/TABLE]

Maybe this would make it easier to include the Photo List.

Where were the four minutes and 20 seconds?
I remember some of that conversation.
It was from the Photo #151 at 5:25:00
to the Photo #159 at 5:29:20.

BBM

1. LOL

2. I find it interesting how she pronounces her name "Air ee as" and Martinez pronounces it in the proper Spanish accent "ahr ee ahs". I bet that bugs her when she hears that. He even has the audacity to roll that r. (I internally applaud him).

Maybe he does it to irritate her. ;-)

So Jodi was a 28 yr old high school drop out when she met Travis in 2007? She had
speaking that need motivation ? The PPL employees? They meet in Vegas and within a month she
with Travis? Then their "relationship" quickly sours and she moves away-- back to Yreka?

LOL!!! You and everybody else wants to know this. It is disturbing how little is known about her.

So PPL is like an Amway-type pyramid scheme. They sell what is basically insurance for legal fees - you pay your monthly fee and if something happens where you need legal representation, it is covered. Jodi was a salesperson - for PPL. I don't get the impression she was very good. Travis, from what I can tell, was a pretty high up employee of PPL and gave motivational speeches to the salespeople.

JA moved to Mesa after the break-up - that's what it said on 48 Hours - because she was a psych stalker and he was up for booty calls.
I have no idea where she lived in Mesa but it appears not with TA.

Apparently, JA was living in Palm Desert when she met TA - also according to 48 hours.

Also, she had that Big Sur address on her driver's license and I read somewhere (not official) that she had at some point been working at a resort in Big Sur. I think her license was issued in 2005.

If you're living out of your car, relocating is cheap.

Respectfully snipped to focus on remaining photos.

When I looked at each of the above photos (#159 and #160), it looked to me as if in #159 the shower door was closed with shower water on and in #160 the shower door was opened with shower water off. There is also a slight proportional difference (?zoom difference? or position of photographer; could also be your cropping/zooming/resizing to join the two) between the two photos as well. JMHO

Very interesting what you did though! Kudos!

I think the odd thing is really that she moved to Mesa *after* their relationship soured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy