The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know exactly what you are talking about because I had that same thought at one point. I do think it's just the drain though.

I guess I'm still stuck on thinking that during that 4 min photo taking break, she gathered her weapons and had a gun or knife on him in those last 2 shots. Not that it matters because neither side will present this in the case therefore it won't be deliberated on. But this is the kind of thing that keeps a trial hiatus going. ;)

Forgive me for I am lost. What 4 minute photo break?

why is it I feel as though I am being mocked?

Is my opnion not as important as anyone else??

Two problems:
1) there is no corroborating evidence that Jodi (or Veronica for that matter) worked @ that place
2) Anyone can piece together the rest from following the story via the media.

Hi, Lil Buddy. My point about the restaurant is that it does present verifiable information about both Jodi and Veronica.

And what you previously describe as a wacko statement about Jodi's unemotionality from fellow workers is hardly wacko: We're talking about a woman who remained self-possessed after slashing and slaughtering the great love of her life.

And having gone to Manhattan restaurants of every variety for decades and decades and decades and known dozens of waitresses, I can assure that you that they do indeed share complaints about tips, customer complaints, and their own pecking-order gripes.

Veronica's interviews are not a major source of information regarding the case, but she has provided information that can be confirmed or easily refuted.

I'm not mocking you Snoopy. Yes your opinion is important. I see your experience with shower sitting opposes mine 100% but that's just life.

I'm just amused at the things people get distracted in to when there's no new information during a trial hiatus.

Shower sitting, flip flops...it's all just time fillers because there's no trial proceedings to debate.

That's all. :seeya:

Forgive me for I am lost. What 4 minute photo break?

Now I may have read this wrong. I thought I saw at some point there was a 4 min pause in the photo taking but I don't remember where it was...I just remember thinking "is that when she gathered her weapons?". Anyone?

We can talk about the PA, Juan Martinez and how much I love his rapid-fire, snarky and sarcastic way. I even had a dream about him last week. :heartluv: :crush:

Even though I just went on and on about how that Veronica was full of it, she did make a point that really rang a bell with me.

I think it is true that JA was not comfortable with her Mexican heritage. I think that is why she said worked at Margaritaville - because it sounds less 'ethnic' than Casa Ramos where she actually worked.

I don't remember where I read this, but somebody said the locals called Casa Ramos "Margaritaville" because the place had really good Margaritas.

Re: picture of Travis bleeding:

I just listened to the forensic guy's whole testimony about the pics, and below is a list of exhibits, times, and descriptions of all the photos. He did not say that the dragging picture was deleted -- he said it was in the unallocated memory space. Earlier he had testified that pictures in unallocated memory does not mean they had been deleted. I've noted which pictures he testified were deleted, unallocated or both.

Nude pics

[TABLE="table"]164 - 1:42:53 PM -- female; unallocated space

165 - 1:44:00 - no description

166 - 1:44:50 - male, personal lubricant can be seen

167 - 1:47:15 - nude/personal lubricant; deleted image

168 - nude/personal lubricant; no date and time info; unallocated space; deleted image

169 - unallocated cluster - no description, no date, time[/TABLE]

Shower pics

[TABLE="shower"]141 - 5:22:24 - Travis in shower, facing right, arms crossed

142 - 5:22:36 - Travis' back, in shower

143 - 5:22:54 - Travis's back, in shower, darker than previous photo

144- 5:23:00 - Travis' back, in shower, dark

145 - 5:23:24 - Travis facing right in shower, dark

146 - 5:23:30 - Travis facing right in shower, dark

147 - 5:24:30 - Travis facing right, head down, dark

148 - 5:24:48 - Travis facing left, dark

149 - 5:24:52 - Travis facing left, dark

150 - 5:24:56 -Travis facing left

151 - 5:25:00 - Travis facing left, hands on wall

153 -5:26:56-- Travis' back, shower, dark

154 - 5:27:12 - Travis in shower, dark

155 - 5:27:18 - Travis facing left, sort of looking towards camera, dark

156 - 5:27:28 - Travis facing right, dark

157- 5:28:54 - Travis facing right, dark

158 - 5:29:12 - Travis' face, looking at camera, sitting, dark

159 - 5:29:20 - Travis's face, looking at camera, sitting

160 - 5:30:30 - Travis sitting in shower facing right, head/face not visible
[/TABLE]

Accidental photos

[TABLE="accidental photos"]161 - 5:31:14 --bathroom ceiling, dark; camera right side up 2-3 feet off ground; unallocated space

162 - 5:32:16 --Travis on tile bleeding, foot in foreground, dark; camera upside down and on floor; unallocated space

163 -- 5:33:32 - floor board, travis bleeding in top left; camera upside down and on the floor; unallocated space[/TABLE]

Minor, thank you so much for this post. I quoted it to try to find a 4 minute break. I'm not seeing one. Anyone wanta help me out?

You know im sure you face the water when you shower but i dont..not normal for me...and my cat doesnt poop like normal cats..he doesnt sit in the litter box....but for him its normal. For me its usual to brush my tooth 5 times a day....and usual for me to ice my leg 3 times a day..but not for you..we are different so:) dont worry i get you totally

The Great Shower Sit Debate of 2013 continues.

It's seeming like people enjoy sitting on the floor of a shower stall when they are not feeling well and find it soothing (for me a shower spray in my face is not soothing but that's just me). I'm a person who found it so unusual I took myself to an Urgent Care saying "I feel so sick I had to sit down in the shower". So to me it was beyond unusual and symptomatic.

But the greater question, for me, is how voluntarily he was behaving at that point. When Jodi said he was private about the shower and how he'd "never allow" her to photograph him in that way, that was one thing I found credible from her. But that's just a hunch of course.

idk - i think she was posing him thru the whole shower - making him model and the sit down for pics - because first the shower door was open for all the pics so he had to know she was doing it and 2. it enabled her to get him in a very vunerable spot where she could attack him and he would have the least chance to fight back - big guy sitting down n a wet shower that boxes him in - imo-

Minor, thank you so much for this post. I quoted it to try to find a 4 minute break. I'm not seeing one. Anyone wanta help me out?

I don't see it either and now I have absolutely no idea where I heard that. :waitasec:

I don't remember where I read this, but somebody said the locals called Casa Ramos "Margaritaville" because the place had really good Margaritas.

That makes sense. I think Jimmy Buffett has copyright to "Margaritaville" (don't quote me on that).

Hi, Lil Buddy. My point about the restaurant is that it does present verifiable information about both Jodi and Veronica.

And what you previously describe as a wacko statement about Jodi's unemotionality from fellow workers is hardly wacko: We're talking about a woman who remained self-possessed after slashing and slaughtering the great love of her life.

And having gone to Manhattan restaurants of every variety for decades and decades and decades and known dozens of waitresses, I can assure that you that they do indeed share complaints about tips, customer complaints, and their own pecking-order gripes.

Veronica's interviews are not a major source of information regarding the case, but she has provided information that can be confirmed or easily refuted.

I cannot prove either way whether Veronica is the real deal.
She did not pass MY stink test.

I do not believe it would be easy to confirm/refute Veronica's info since that restaurant is closed down.

http://www.kesq.com/Bing-Crosby-s-R...or-Good/-/233230/499240/-/sxlgbd/-/index.html

idk - i think she was posing him thru the whole shower - making him model and the sit down for pics - because first the shower door was open for all the pics so he had to know she was doing it and 2. it enabled her to get him in a very vunerable spot where she could attack him and he would have the least chance to fight back - big guy sitting down n a wet shower that boxes him in - imo-

But, the door was closed for all but the "seated" pics. IIRC

The Great Shower Sit Debate of 2013 continues.

It's seeming like people enjoy sitting on the floor of a shower stall when they are not feeling well and find it soothing (for me a shower spray in my face is not soothing but that's just me). I'm a person who found it so unusual I took myself to an Urgent Care saying "I feel so sick I had to sit down in the shower". So to me it was beyond unusual and symptomatic.

But the greater question, for me, is how voluntarily he was behaving at that point. When Jodi said he was private about the shower and how he'd "never allow" her to photograph him in that way, that was one thing I found credible from her. But that's just a hunch of course.

I believe Travis was already hurt in those photos of him sitting in the shower. He looks slightly slumped to one side whilst sitting there and it appears awkward.

Of course without seeing his face or the rest of his body it is hard to say for sure.

Just MOO based on the photos we have seen.

I believe Travis was already hurt in those photos of him sitting in the shower. He looks slightly slumped to one side whilst sitting there and it appears awkward.

Of course without seeing his face or the rest of his body it is hard to say for sure.

THANK YOU!!! I feel less alone now!

This entire line of thinking for me arose when I just felt *something* uneasy about that last head shot of him. Like fear, duress or something. I didn't go further until I saw "Eyes for Lies" post the exact same sense and her analysis of his face in that photo. Led me to start thinking about what exactly was going on there.

537404_4736747268428_1983568960_n.jpg

184514_586469241379413_1893859048_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads