The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see him just fed up with her and kind of sliding down the shower wall to the sitting position and looking at her with that (to me) fed up, sad, worried look on his face.

I picture him sliding down the wall thinking or even saying 'enough with the pictures, Jodi, you said you were leaving...so leave'.

Me too callyn.

I think he was sooo relieved when he thought she had left and maybe gone on to Utah..........he knew his nightmare was back when he looked directly in her evil eyes in the close up shot of him imo. He may have just slid down in the shower to try and stop her from taking his pic like you said.

This case is so sad. Travis deserved so much better.

IMO

Iirc he was locked out of Travis's master suite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if poop was on his bed he was definitely in there at some point in time. The poor thing was probably traumatized too by all that went on with his master he loved.:(

She probably locked him out of the master suite when she left the last time.

IMO

The child really is pulling away from her, and even his foot is pulled away so it doesn't accidentally touch her. Kids instincts are often very good.

I was ready to say you were reading too far into this until I actually saw the picture. He really does look like he is not happy with Jodi

Is there another way for me to see this photo? I don't have Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

307549_407647352644746_2128685106_n.jpg

I want to go back to TA's journals.

When did she have them to trace over them to make the forgeries? When were the forgeries made?

Before she killed him?

I am so confused on this.

You may can find something about it in the court documents where the Judge disallowed them to come in.

It was when she wanted to be her own attorney. She then produced these fakes and then admitted to the Judge she was in over her head.

I think the kid's appearance of leaning away from JA is just counterbalance due to the man's lean toward JA. Man's head centered above his right hip.

I was ready to say you were reading too far into this until I actually saw the picture. He really does look like he is not happy with Jodi

That photo has haunted me from day one. It has to be the most horrific experience of someone's life to look into the eyes of the one that is going to horribly murder you. I cant even begin to comprehend what he went through when he saw his life flash before his very eyes.

He is so pensive, serious, confused, surprised, and definitely not happy to see his stalker.

IMO

I think the kid's appearance of leaning away from JA is just counterbalance due to the man's lean toward JA. Man's head centered above his right hip.

He had to lean like that so his son didn't fall out of his arms trying to get away from JA. lol

It sure could be that. May very well mean nothing. Maybe he was just moving around, who knows. I'm feeling very wishy washy today.:floorlaugh:

OMGosh, popoju,

What do you see if you slide that head shot down so it's touching the body pic???
I noticed the bottom one doesn't have a date/time stamp. Could they be the same photo cropped two different ways?
Sorry - just catching up

BBM - there was a post with links to pictures (from after the house was on the market - that someone posted today) showed a pic of the rental Jodi lived in in Mesa, I believe the picture stated they were 7 miles apart.
here is the link to the picture of the house Jodi rented.

http://s193.beta.photobucket.com/us...t=3&o=98&_suid=135880595935602916241556689674

(hoping that works)

Thanks, it worked. I wondered what that house was in the series. I wonder if TA helped her pay her rent. I wonder how much he paid her to clean his house.

Also, in that link is a phenomenal set of photos of TA's house, from every angle of every room (how did someone get those???). Anyway, I can't see a doggy door anywhere, and I mean in the immediately-after-the-crime pix (not the later on-the-market ones). I am doubting the doggy door stories (and yes I know Mimi said it in court and I believe she was told that). Where is the doggy door??

OMGosh, popoju,

What do you see if you slide that head shot down so it's touching the body pic???
I noticed the bottom one doesn't have a date/time stamp. Could they be the same photo cropped two different ways?
Sorry - just catching up
yes thats why i posted them

ETA: last pic is exhibit i think 160

Thanks, it worked. I wondered what that house was in the series. I wonder if TA helped her pay her rent. I wonder how much he paid her to clean his house.

Also, in that link is a phenomenal set of photos of TA's house, from every angle of every room (how did someone get those???). Anyway, I can't see a doggy door anywhere, and I mean in the immediately-after-the-crime pix (not the later on-the-market ones). I am doubting the doggy door stories (and yes I know Mimi said it in court and I believe she was told that). Where is the doggy door??

bbm

I believe the pics came from Zillow when the house was for sale

You may can find something about it in the court documents where the Judge disallowed them to come in.

It was when she wanted to be her own attorney. She then produced these fakes and then admitted to the Judge she was in over her head.

i think you are referring to the letters she claimed he wrote her where he verified all the supposed abuse she claimed - those were forgeries, i think the journals are different

OMGosh, popoju,

Sorry - just catching up

Well you would have to see original pics, not the web stuff, but in looking at those two pics, they are not the same size to add up so to speak, so depending on whether photos have been re-sized etc you really can not see, only way to say for sure would be with originals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member