The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it's called a parasitic lifestyle .... Tick another box on the psychopathy scale;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a stand alone trait, this one is harder to confirm. As a
society there has been a wave of what is called Adultlescence.
It's basically young people not being able to afford to live on
there own and thus living at home or in roommate situations more
commonly. Once again as a stand alone trait this would not mean much
but...

As a stand alone trait, this one is harder to confirm. As a
society there has been a wave of what is called Adultlescence.
It's basically young people not being able to afford to live on
there own and thus living at home or in roommate situations more
commonly. Once again as a stand alone trait this would not mean much
but...

Totally agree.

I dont believe Veronica im sorry shes fishy

Why?

Of course an employer isnt supposed to give out confidential information on employment but a investigative journalist could nose around and check it out. Just because Dr. Drew didnt do that doesnt mean what Veronica said isnt true.

Has anyone come out and verified what she said is a lie?

She gave enough information that she sure wasnt trying to hide where they worked.

I do believe her. I think JA is a psychopath and abusing animals doesnt surprise me.

In fact in the interrogation of her babblings I seem to remember she said it wasnt true what she did to her pet (she may have said cat or dog) 20 years ago.:waitasec:

I found that extremely odd but pshychopaths say odd things because they cant gage what is normal and what isnt. They mimic it and that is why they come off as bizarre sometimes.

IMO

That forensic psych woman someone posted an interview with said that JA's motive was rage at being rejected after she had "done everything" to win TA's love. OK - yes - agree. And the psych woman said during the killing she went into a frenzy and really didn't think or plan much about what to do afterwards. So she's not that smart-! How could she really think she would get away with it? She really didn't think she would end up getting caught? What's up with that? arrogance? stupidity?

I think she's just not even half as smart as she thinks she is. She absolutely believed she'd get away with it.

I don't believe there was any frenzy. People don't do a load of laundry after a frenzy.

That arrogance, calm cool demeanor and flat affect....psychopath. IMO

I think she's just not even half as smart as she thinks she is. She absolutely believed she'd get away with it.

I don't believe there was any frenzy. People don't do a load of laundry after a frenzy.

That arrogance, calm cool demeanor and flat affect....psychopath. IMO

I think she was methodical and cool as a cumcumber the entire time.

She is diabolical......without a conscience.

I thought women tended to be catty and whiney, at least in my experience, they had been..until I began working in a field with predominately men! Man can they whine and talk crap. Its not the fun gossipy kind either. IMO

Hey now, no sweeping generalisations!! :floorlaugh:

wait i am confused - are you saying thats the shower door?? cuz its not in the original pic and the door is higher??

I cant hardly stand to look at the one where he is clutching his chest. I tear up everytime.:(

Or the close up one of him looking so pensive and worried.

imo

My shower floor has no filth or scum, so, if anybody wants to they can sit.

Mine too.

And everyone that knew Travis said he was a very neat and clean person. Im sure he kept his bathroom just as clean.

But I dont think he was just sitting there. Something happened after he realized his stalker was back.

I want to go back to TA's journals.

When did she have them to trace over them to make the forgeries? When were the forgeries made?

Before she killed him?

I am so confused on this.

Mine too.

And everyone that knew Travis said he was a very neat and clean person. Im sure he kept his bathroom just as clean.

But I dont think he was just sitting there. Something happened after he realized his stalker was back.

That is why I am so confused about the dog poop all over and even on the bed

It is reality. She said women...not ALL women and how many can be. Women can be extremely catty and horrible to each other. Mean Girls isn't just a movie-its a reality that many women and girls deal with. I was bullied by another girl in junior high.I have had female coworkers backstab me, female bosses who degraded and talked down to me. Not ALL women are like this but women are definitely, from studies I've seen, more apt to this type of ickiness than men. Course I don't have links to such now....might need to Google again. if you haven't had to deal with this behavior consider yourself lucky.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I have seen those studies before as well and women tend to be more catty and petty than males. Not just toward other females but in general.

imo

Puppies poop. IMO Travis was young single and Napoleon was probably the first dog he raised from a pup. Housebreaking can be difficult even for experienced dog parents.

Mine too.

I can see him just fed up with her and kind of sliding down the shower wall to the sitting position and looking at her with that (to me) fed up, sad, worried look on his face.

I picture him sliding down the wall thinking or even saying 'enough with the pictures, Jodi, you said you were leaving...so leave'.

Was the dog in his part of the home while he lay dead?

It was obvious to me that Travis was a clean person and extremely neat. All the toilets that I saw were clean and so was his closet neat and orderly.

imo

I have seen those studies before as well and women tend to be more catty and petty than males. Not just toward other females but in general.

imo

not even gonna lie I did a quick search of google scholar to see if I could find one earlier but couldn't find the specific word " catty" and thought any other phrasing would be hotly debated.

Was the dog in his part of the home while he lay dead?

It was obvious to me that Travis was a clean person and extremely neat. All the toilets that I saw were clean and so was his closet neat and orderly.

imo

Iirc he was locked out of Travis's master suite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members