The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i everyone! :seeya: I'm a new poster, but long-time reader.

I began reading all of your (excellent) posts on the JA case five days ago! The past two days my eyes have been blood-shot red. I'm not sure if it is due to no sleep, no blinking, or both! I do know that my reading these posts are the reason. I just can't stop, it is like an addiction.

Anyway, I do have a question (or two?) and just can't seem to get caught up to see if they have already been answered somewhere in these threads. Forgive me, if it/they have been.

I just can't come up with a good reason for Jodi to wait to the very last minute to commit the murder. Why did she wait until minutes before the roommate was due home? Why not when Travis was vulnerable, in bed and naked? That was a great opportunity to shoot the gun, instead of the camera.

(Speaking of camera) Was she EXPECTING to change her mind? Why take pictures, unless to have evidence of their (perceived) sexual relationship? For Mimi to see? hmmm?

I know that there has been many discussions as to the possibility of her hoping Travis would change his mind and bring her along on the trip, instead of Mimi. But, then doesn't that negate the idea of her taking photos for evidence of their relationship?

I'm sorry, just thinking out loud here. I know that answers to these questions aren't necessary for the trial (or guilty conviction); however, (like a few other posters here) I like to get inside the mind of the killer. I simply cannot accept the idea of "well, she is just ___(insert label)" and leave it alone.

Welcome!

If he was on the bed naked or not he would certainly be more aware if she came at him with a knife to slash him to death or even if she had a gun. The gunshot came last so I think we have to consider what he would have done if he saw her coming at him with a knife. The bedroom was large giving him more space to flee and possibly get away.

So that is why she waited calmly for the right time to strike, I think she came there fully intending to push him into having sex with her all the while knowing she was going to kill him before she left. It would throw him off guard that danger was looming and the enemy was within the confines of his home.

I think she played it to the hilt. Since she seemed to be fully dressed I think she let him believe she had left his home. So after she leaves he cant wait to take a shower to get her junk off of him. But she comes back and he is unaware that once again she is stalking him and invading his privacy. She had him where she wanted him.........naked...unaware she was there.....vulnerable and in a very confined space of a small shower. Thats why she picked that time to start stabbing him to death. Like so many other murder cases the perp works off the element of surprise.

The gunshot to the head later was just to make sure he was dead.

IMO

Also says while they were waiting for other officers to arrive at the scene, JA called the friends and asked what was going on and wanted to talk to the investigator. This is right when they found his body.

Re: Flores' report.

Coupla things caught my eye.

One, that when TA's friends first mentioned JA, they said that she and TA had "lived together" in this house for several months. To me, that would indicate that they also knew there was a sexual relationship.

Two, Mimi says that TA wasn't over his breakup with Lisa yet, so why was he trying to become more involved with Mimi? Was this possible why Mimi was reluctant to become romantic with TA?

Three, both the friends and LE note the strong smell of human decomp filling the house and being noticeable immediately upon opening the front door. How in the he77 did the roommates or the one roommate's GF who were in the OTHER UPSTAIRS BEDROOM not notice that? I swear if JA had not confessed, I would be looking at that bunch, and hard. It still raises my hinky, even tho JA is the murderer.

And lastly, so far, that is a plastic cup in the shower! I thought that's what it looked like.

Guys...One small thing has bothered me and it's not that a big deal, but it's said there was 82,000 emails between Travis & Jodi. How in the world could that be possible? That has to be mistake, don't yall think? Would'nt that be over 100 emails per day if they knew each other for two years? I know it's not important but I'd like to know what you all think..

I believe that is possible and bet more than 81,000 were from JA to TA. That was her only connection to him when he wouldn't answer her calls and I bet that happened a whole lot! I think maybe the fact that a very very large number of the emails to TA from JA is a big reason Defense is fighting this so much. That would help confirm JA's obsession and stalking of TA!

WOW, really good info on there regarding the roommates. Both were there at the time Travis was found and also Zachary's gf. I didn't know that

Police report is full of new information. For instance did we know that Travis and Lisa DID notify police about the tire slashing. Cops never showed up. Interesting.

Yep. Both roomies were there when body was discovered.

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/floresinvestigationreport.pdf

attachment.php

I find this interesting

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    338.3 KB · Views: 143
Zach said Travis asked his advice on what camera to buy because he was a photographer, he recommended to one Travis bought. Didn't JA say the same thing except it was here? lol

Wonder if Defense has a pathologist as expert witness? that will be bad!

Whoa whoa whoa. Zach saw Travis Thurs morning? Jodi would have already been there.

And Zach did laundry on Saturday? Was it at a laundromat?

Sumpin' ain't right, here.

Zach says he last did laundry June 4th

I thought he said he did laundry on Saturday, which would have been the 7th, right?

ETA: oh! I should have kept reading. Zach corrected the original account. Sorry! :p

That is strange. I hope he read his report carefully. Makes me wonder if the transcriptionist made up what the doc left out?!

The portion of the brain which was still intact had no apparent injury. A portion of the frontal lobe was liquid due to decomposition. Dr. Horn said he looked at slices of the brain to determine injury so I would think the rest of the brain showed less decomposition than the area where the bullet passed through. The injuries on TA's body show signs of decomposition, more so than the rest of his body so I would think the same is true of the brain. That is what I am understanding from the point of view of not being a medical expert. jmo

One more thing. Don't you find it kind of strange Jodi's fingerprints weren't found anywhere (that I know of) than that palm print?

Faucets? Washing machine? Shower door? Cup?

I think they found her fingerprint on the dryer, IIRC, which they called the "drying machine". I don't know why but "drying machine" sounded silly to me.

The bathroom window blinds had blood spatter from waist high all the way to the top which is 6ft. Zach said things in the downstairs had been moved, furniture, and the vac left out and thought Travis was cleaning or has just cleaned and that the banister was was slick. After a couple days it was put back. (furniture) He figured Enrique the other roommate did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member