The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #13 *ADULT CONTENT*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Websleuths!

I don't remember the exact mileage but the phone call was made in Arizona north of Kingman (according to cell tower hit). My best guess is somewhere around the Dolan Springs/ Pierce Ferry turn off.
If I find the testimony I'll post it here.

It was discussed that the gun may have been thrown over the dam. I thought of the Tillman bridge also, but was informed it wasn't built in 2008, which I had not thought of. :-)

HTH

You may be quite correct re the timing of the PT Bridge. Nonetheless, she did have ample time to throw the weapons off the dam.

I don't mean to backtrack but was anyone able to track down any identifying info on JA's pants in the dragging pic?

ETA: so I think my DD has a pair very similiar...2nd pic has zipper in back with 1 white stripe showing.
She got them in 2009

Attachments

• Snapshot_20130128_3.JPG
    Snapshot_20130128_3.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 29
  • Snapshot_20130128_4.JPG
    Snapshot_20130128_4.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 23
butbutbut....why did she buy two facial cleansers???

I'll look for your answer in the morning

:bedtime:

Facial cleansers = alcohol = dilution of blood on evidence.

Girl wasn't hoping to cleanse her face. Girl was looking to cleanse the evidence. FGS, did she not ever hear of bleach???

She clearly knew "of" bleach, didn't know the effects it would have on cameras/memory cards. But WTH weren't the socks all bleached too? Could she have poured bleach over the camera, splashed is around the washing machine basin and totally avoided bleaching the random socks?

oh my goodness! I am done searching for hair color!
They even make it for "down there" now?

:what: I have NOW SEEN IT ALL! :doh:

betty_banner.jpg

:offtobed:

I thought the socks were white. I am confused. white socks wouldn't show the bleach.

why oh why she even left the camera is beyond me. Unless she couldn't find it. She is a nutcase for sure.
:jail:

Please thoughts as to why Jodi called at body discovery scene (June 9th pm while Mimi & friends/roommates were outside the crime scene...)

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/floresinvestigationreport.pdf

noted (page 3) “As we waited for other detectives to arrive to assist with the investigation, I received information from Travis’ friends at the scene, that Jodi Arias had called them and wanted to know what was going on. She had also mentioned that she wanted to talk to the investigating Officers.” WTH???

I'm going back through the court photos and noticed something about this picture (the 'dragging' photo with pant leg):

[not sure how to post links or photos - it is the enhanced photo w/foot circled and arrows pointing to the pants and sole - in disneymom69 photo bucket.]

I really believe this was taken right at TA's death blow to his neck. Look at the blood streaming from the neck. The small streams and the large, thick river, that is just happening. Plus, look at his arm. It is up, like he is grabbing for his neck, or trying to defend himself.

If he were already deceased, wouldn't his arm be at his side and on the floor?

I think she is in the middle of slicing TA's throat in this photo. :-(

:dunno: Was it two bottles of cleanser or are they thin small circular pads? Not much bigger than a ritz cracker.
Maybe she figured she might need more than one jar?

Neutrogena facial cleansing pads are like baby wipes. I know because I use them. No Ritz cracker sizes. Guess what she thought she might use them for?

Neutrogena facial cleansing pads are like baby wipes. I know because I use them. No Ritz cracker sizes. Guess what she thought she might use them for?

ah ok. I am thinking about the old acne pads from the 80's I guess.
What were they called?
OXY CLEAN!
Personally I use diaper wipes,,, FOR EVERYTHING! Plain old grocery generic!
Removes hair dye from scalp and ears, stains, drips, urps, dust, etc... I even clean the car dash with them! lol you name it!
At $1 a pack I feel "frugal":twocents:

Please thoughts as to why Jodi called at body discovery scene (June 9th pm while Mimi & friends/roommates were outside the crime scene...)

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/floresinvestigationreport.pdf

noted (page 3) “As we waited for other detectives to arrive to assist with the investigation, I received information from Travis’ friends at the scene, that Jodi Arias had called them and wanted to know what was going on. She had also mentioned that she wanted to talk to the investigating Officers.” WTH???

wow! I just learned A LOT that I did not know!!!
Thank you for that link!

Okay, I found something else. I've read many posts debating whether JA had any other gas cans, besides the one she purchased after picking up the rental. Well, she may have brought one from home.

[still haven't figured out how to post photos]

Regarding the receipts:

The receipt that shows "RCPT#3-3310" at the top shows $15.00 of gas purchased (3.334 gallons) on 06/02/08 at 05:39 AM in Yreka, CA.

Perhaps she filled up a can, before heading south to pick up her rental car?

I find it strange the way Jodi describes being informed about Travis. According to Jodi, this Dan Freeman called and told her "They found Travis" -- not, "Travis is dead" or, "Something has happened to Travis"

That's probably not actually what he said to her initially but Jodi had been waiting for 5 days for Travis' body to be found, so that's how she interpreted it.

I thought the socks were white. I am confused. white socks wouldn't show the bleach.

why oh why she even left the camera is beyond me. Unless she couldn't find it. She is a nutcase for sure.
:jail:

Socks were black or dark brown

I find it strange the way Jodi describes being informed about Travis. According to Jodi, this Dan Freeman called and told her "They found Travis" -- not, "Travis is dead" or, "Something has happened to Travis"

That's probably not actually what he said to her initially but Jodi had been waiting for 5 days for Travis' body to be found, so that's how she interpreted it.
If I heard something awful happened to a friend if mine I would call other friends in the area! Not the lead investigator!
:what: err wait...
:nevermind:

Every time I look up "Nuetragena hair color" Clairol comes up.
I am wondering if they produce it under the Clairol name. Kinda half trying to find that out, but it wouldn't be the first time corporations did that.
I think the "BR25" - or whatever it was on the end definitely denotes hair color.

I was told by a Walmart inventory person that that is the case.

First post so take it easy.... my other hobby is couponing and I just had a surgery which is not allowing me to sleep very well. So I've been sleuthing the last couple of hours and think that the neutrogena purchase is a sunblock with bronzer. Why?

NEUUS85 - spf if a US thing, so I think that's how it is denoted in the product description. And BNS appears on other products (such as vaseline lotion) when it includes bronzer.

Thinking she just needed a tan to go with that new hair!!

eta - so now when googling lotion bns, I get all kinds of mixed results so not sure about the bronzer thing. But I am sure that I need to go to bed - lol!

:welcome: gspice6, glad you joined us!! Great post, thanks for the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HatariMama