The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #13 *ADULT CONTENT*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Hughes (friend of Travis) on IS saying Jodi visited Gus Searcy's on her way to Travis' and that Gus is a "sensationalist" and said "he lies a lot"!!!

David Hughes says Jodi visited Gus before she went to travis on same trip, and he says Gus is a sensationalist and he is thinkink he is saying Gus might lie!! Did I hear this right! :thud:

Listening on IS, Jodi answered one of the questions we've had here. After she rented the car, she went to her brother's house to sleep since she'd been up all night.

Since the last misconduct claim was about text messages the defense got 2 years ago as soon as technology was available to provide them I am not sure this new misconduct claim will hold a lot of water.

Jinks Isabell! Thanks for letting me know I heard that right!

Just what this case needs, another liar! Anyone know where Gus Searcy was living when Jodi visited him? When I heard he was a witness and he was with PPL, I was sure Jodi had made a hit on him!

ETA: Is this person a witness today in the misconduct hearing? GMAFB!

Did Beth say the jury would be there?

I thought the Judge told them to come back on the 29th?

A hearing in the Arias capital murder trial begins at 12:30 pm ET. It appears the defense is alleging prosecutorial misconduct and plans to call a friend and former co-worker of Travis Alexander to support its claim. The friend, Gus Searcy, also knows Arias. The jury returns tomorrow to hear the first witnesses in the defense case.

This was on her FB page.

"My soon to be sister in law drve me to pick up rental car" is what she just said on taped call

:bump: as fits with stayng at brothers house. Hmmmm, they rented car in am early, so di she sleep at brothers house night before, or spend all day with brother. How does this fit in our timeline and where did her brother live?

David Hughes says Jodi visited Gus before she went to travis on same trip, and he says Gus is a sensationalist and he is thinkink he is saying Gus might lie!! Did I hear this right! :thud:

Good Lord when did she have time?????? We hardly think she had time to dye her hair. And what would they have talked about.....Jodi: "I'm bringing a gun and my own knife do you think a jury would think it was self defense?" Anything she would have said to him was for him to be doing what he's doing right now. Are some men that dumb? I know, I know....I should wait to see what he has to say, I know. jmo

A hearing in the Arias capital murder trial begins at 12:30 pm ET. It appears the defense is alleging prosecutorial misconduct and plans to call a friend and former co-worker of Travis Alexander to support its claim. The friend, Gus Searcy, also knows Arias. The jury returns tomorrow to hear the first witnesses in the defense case.

This was on her FB page.

Great witness! Maybe the prosecutor called him down on his BS!

:bump: as fits with stayng at brothers house. Hmmmm, they rented car in am early, so di she sleep at brothers house night before, or spend all day with brother. How does this fit in our timeline and where did her brother live?

I know this may not be a big deal but I would love to know what kind of car the brother drives. just thinking out loud.

Sorry if this has been answered in one of the almost 1,700 posts here. Does anyone know if any of the streaming sites will be showing the hearing today? AZfamily's graphic says it resumes tomorrow. I didn't see a mention of them covering the hearing today.

Thanks!!

Good Lord when did she have time?????? We hardly think she had time to dye her hair. And what would they have talked about.....Jodi: "I'm bringing a gun and my own knife do you think a jury would think it was self defense?" Anything she would have said to him was for him to be doing what he's doing right now. Are some men that dumb? I know, I know....I should wait to see what he has to say, I know. jmo

I know, maybe she dyed her hair at his house!

JA never mentioned visiting Gus along her travels, did she? She mentioned many others tho.

Hi all :) So glad we have something to watch today! This Gus Searcy, has anyone been able to figure out what he is going to testify too?
If prosecutorial misconduct is the issue he is testifying about, the only thing that I can think of is that it's going to be said that he gave info to the prosecution that was never disclosed, something was said to him, or I dunno? lol
seems strange!
JMO but I don't like seeing that TA's friends are saying he's a liar, not a few hours before he is due in court. It gives me the impression of a pre-emptive strike, or damage control.

I see where you are going but with all things added up, what makes more sense? He demanded she change her hair color before coming to see him? Or this tire slashing, email harrassing stalker just upped her Fatal Attraction game by trying to look like girls he was more interested in? I'd flip the he** outta that argument.

No proof it was her that did the slashing.so, it cannot be used against her.

I am not like some of the rest of the people on here who try out the scenarios. Some use their willing husbands! Mine is in a WS support group for therapy.

Anyway, tire slashing. How does that work? Tires are so thick . I can see stabbing tires to make a hole, but I don't get slashing.

JA never mentioned visiting Gus along her travels, did she? She mentioned many others tho.

No, I don't think we ever heard his name until it was mentioned in court by her lawyers (?). I just remember all of us going .... who the heck is Gus? lol

Hi all :) So glad we have something to watch today! This Gus Searcy, has anyone been able to figure out what he is going to testify too?
If prosecutorial misconduct is the issue he is testifying about, the only thing that I can think of is that it's going to be said that he gave info to the prosecution that was never disclosed, something was said to him, or I dunno? lol
seems strange!
JMO but I don't like seeing that TA's friends are saying he's a liar, not a few hours before he is due in court. It gives me the impression of a pre-emptive strike, or damage control.

Same. Not to mention that it's one PPL "platinum executive director"/motivational speaker calling another one (not sure Gus is platinum) a liar and a sensationalist. Pot meet kettle, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HatariMama