The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #13 *ADULT CONTENT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
I believe this also. So I am wondering who she was planning on killing next? She's a very sick individual. jmo

probably anyone who saw her those few days.....rental guy.....gas attendants....:seeya:

Somebody posted about Gus Searcy a ways back and included this video. Listen and tell me he's 100% truthful.

IMHO, I would have to do a ton of searching to validate what he says!

11 min., but worth listening to in order to get the flavor of what's coming.

Please post the link to the video. Thank you!

What day in the trial was Jodi's phone interview played where she gives a rundown of where she went on her way to LA? TIA

We must remember that her name is Jodi "It's All About Me" Arias. She can't even stick to the subject -- just like you said above, C'Moon -- she cannot stay away from how things effect HER.

"Me-me-me" is her theme song. She blows this one too, & doesn't even realize it. <smh> But we do.
icon6.gif

She's what is known as a "hooray for me *advertiser censored** everybody else" type person.

The defense is going to have a hay day with Travis's reputation. The phone sex tapes (where JA sounds like a 12 year old) are going to make him look bad. So sad.

But did you look at the feedback left on this? It looks like they bid so they could leave feedback to inform everyone that she is selling "cold-blooded killer artwork". :floorlaugh:

They bought it. You don't leave feedback unless you buy something.

I am trying all the live feeds and none are live links. Ayone that has a successful live feed plz post!

oh my goodness! I am done searching for hair color!
They even make it for "down there" now?

:what: I have NOW SEEN IT ALL! :doh:

betty_banner.jpg

:eek:fftobed:

My daughter in law sells that in her salon.

She sells a lot of it too.:floorlaugh:

Again, from listening to the recap of her audio/video today. As I listened to the "ninja" story for the umpteenth time, it really struck me today how little time she spent on the attack on Travis. She claimed she didn't see it (although she was hunched down near the bathtub) but heard a sound which was a gunshot. The talks about how Travis was bleeding all over, but not once does she mentioned him being stabbed 27 times and having his throat slit. I think she might have remembered that part!

She spends more time giving the lame story about how the merciful ninja spared her life since she wasn't the target of the assassination. LOL! She said they weren't there to rob Travis, but did take the two 20's out of her wallet. She spent more time about her clothes and how she only took her backpack and purse with her!

I wish we could see the returns from the search warrants to see if she took the KY with her!

Talk about lame stories!

ITA there was alot going on in that short period of time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lea94