The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #13 *ADULT CONTENT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this guy married..not that it seems to matter to Jodi though.

She may have had sex with him too but I imagine if he has any sense he will deny it.

IMO

Notice the bag he is carrying around with the little animal in it. Is that black braided material?

do we have an idea of when this will start?:fence:

As to them playing a taped call, I thoght in almost all states that it was illegal to tape a call without the other persons knowledge, guess not in az. Oh, wish AZlawyer was here to answer!

IIRC in California both parties have to be aware of the recording. In Arizona it's one.

Why, oh why does the proceedings have to start so late every. single. time.?

hey guys did anyone posted the pics of TA's back injuries and stabbings?

I know I saw them in a link that was quickly set to private.

The photos were much closer up and much clearer too than any others Ive seen.

imo

Hey boBLOB, you got popcorn and snacks and holding the couch down?

From twitter:

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews

A sentencing of another case is delaying start of #JodiArias hearing. #Arias attys and prosecutor here.

hey guys did anyone posted the pics of TA's back injuries and stabbings?

I saw the photo of his back on another forum, I'm not sure if I am allowed to link to it or not. It was worse than I expected, boy that woman is evil!

I'm back, WS friends, and ready for the next installment...

:popcorn:

I found where Jodi gives her timeline of travels through California. It's late in the day on Day 6: [video=youtube;7d4MV_fKjw0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d4MV_fKjw0[/video]

Posting this so I can listen to it again after today's hearing, and I think it will have some relevance if Gus is testifying about her visiting him on her way to murder Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1streetwalker