The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #13 *ADULT CONTENT*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the photo of his back on another forum, I'm not sure if I am allowed to link to it or not. It was worse than I expected, boy that woman is evil!

Did it have one that showed his head tilted back where you could see the inside of his mouth and down his throat when looking through the wound?

If so would you please PM me with the link? thanks

Im posting them ONLY AS A LINK so i dont show something that other people cannot stomach....also delete my post if its not ok

I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS POSTED

GRAPHIC

travis back injuries

Ugh

ugh1

I have not seen those specific pictures...good job!

When I see pics like these...how does a ME really count the amount of stab wounds? That seems almost impossible to me to tell how many overlap one another.

Is there a way to tell?

I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS POSTED

GRAPHIC

travis back injuries

Ugh

ugh1

Does anyone know if these photos have been admitted into evidence? Just curious, and sorry if this has been answered, as I have tried to take a break from the case along with jurors, to see how a break might affect my thoughts on the case.

FWIW, I have cooled a bit during the break, and worry that the prosecution may have lost some momentum due to the break. I hope I'm wrong.

OMG!!!!!!! I had not seen those or even heard that they had been released or made public. How utterly horrific!

Ugggh I hadnt seen those either. OMG what this poor young man went through is just the most heartbreaking thing to even comprehend.

IMO

Does anyone know if she visited Searcy on the way to Travis' or on the way back? Could she get to Utah in the time she did if she left for Utah from Searcy's?

This is about prosecutorial misconduct. How the heck does Gus Search figure into this??

Ugggh I hadnt seen those either. OMG what this poor young man went through is just the most heartbreaking thing to even comprehend.

IMO

So vicious, so much violence, so much pain. I just don't understand how that is possible! If Travis were my child, I don't think I could live through that.

Does anyone know if these photos have been admitted into evidence? Just curious, and sorry if this has been answered, as I have tried to take a break from the case along with jurors, to see how a break might affect my thoughts on the case.

FWIW, I have cooled a bit during the break, and worry that the prosecution may have lost some momentum due to the break. I hope I'm wrong.

It seems to be a norm for delays.

We remember everything that was said or at least I do and I have no reason to think the jury has forgotten anything either.

This case is just too overwhelming with so much evidence.

They probably do wish they could get the photos out of their minds of how Travis was butchered.:(

I can still see autopsy photos in my mind of the two victims that were murdered in a death penalty case I was on and its been several years since I served on that jury.

IMO

sigh......a commercial for Wax Vac? Really? What kind of people do thry think watch these trials lol???

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I need to look at a California/Arizona map so I can see where Yorba Linda and Santa Cruz are in relationship to Travis'.

Yorba Linda is 5 hours from Mesa, AZ and Santa Cruz is 11 hours away.

OMG!!!!!!! I had not seen those or even heard that they had been released or made public. How utterly horrific!

Those photos had to have an impact on the jury. She could have gotten away.

I think his autopsy photos combined with the gun theft, hair color change, rental car, and Ryan Burns alibi have sealed her fate.

My god, I don't know how his family handled seeing him that way.

My heart is broken for what he went through- it was like front line hand-to-hand combat naked, wet, and without a weapon or protection.

She deserves the death penalty.:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member