The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #13 *ADULT CONTENT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet this hearing doesn't start until after lunch!

Ugh - I cant view the pics, my work is blocking whereever they are coming from. Is there another link, maybe??

:waitasec:Are they going to say GS encouraged her to go to see TA?

"Anything your ♥ desires" ~will come to you?

So vicious, so much violence, so much pain. I just don't understand how that is possible! If Travis were my child, I don't think I could live through that.

I know. I cant imagine the pain he was in. I can just slice my finger a little bit when I am cutting up something in the kitchen and it hurts like the dickens.:(

sigh......a commercial for Wax Vac? Really? What kind of people do thry think watch these trials lol???

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Makes you wonder! Saw the ad last night and wondered how many decibels are put out by the vacuum.??

I know. I cant imagine the pain he was in. I can just slice my finger a little bit when I cutting up something in the kitchen and it hurts like the dickens.:(

If I knew my daughter did what Jodi did to Travis, she wouldn't live to go to trial!

Ok i will get attacked here BUT i dont believe in DP..Maybe because im liberal here in Canada...and well she should totally be in a prison for life. NO 3 MEALS PER DAY; you work for it. Extreme rules: no tv no singing stupid contests etc. 9 TO 5 JOBS,and the free time you do it in an isolation room.

Sometimes i feel like the DP is something quick and they dont suffer and rot in jail until they died.....Im jewish also and im not saying she should go to a concentration camp but.....yes minus the gas chamber..

Does anyone know if she visited Searcy on the way to Travis' or on the way back? Could she get to Utah in the time she did if she left for Utah from Searcy's?

This is about prosecutorial misconduct. How the heck does Gus Search figure into this??
The judge denied the motions for mistrial and JOA argued January 16th. I believe today's hearing is an evidentiary one featuring Mr. Searcy.

Although I wouldn't be surprised by a new motion to dismiss, for mistrial, juror misconduct, little green men were caught on video murdering Travis, etc. ;)

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/012013/m5600778.pdf

I think in closing arguments Juan should put up side-by-side photos of the shower photos with a specific body part next to the corresponding autopsy photo of how she mutilated that part of Travis body.

Wanna bet this misconduct trial is about Prosecution knowing Jodi stopped at Gus' on the way to Travis' and they didn't tell Duhfense? That would be a waste!

So how are they going to show Travis gave his permission for Jodi to tape them?

If she was one of the parties in the conversation that was recorded I think it is legal here.
Found some info:

B. In the case of a telephone or in-person conversation, recording simply means making a copy of the conversation between two or more people. Recording is illegal in Arizona if NO party to the conversation knows that the conversation is being recorded. However, in Arizona, and this varies by state, if one party to the conversation knows that the conversation is being recorded, it is not illegal. Thus, if someone tape records a phone call or conversation involving him/herself and another person, even one who is unaware of being recorded, that's legal in Arizona.

Link:
http://www.wilcoxlegal.com/articles/bugging-and-tape-recording-conversations.htm

HTH

I hate her! I am hoping for the DP!

After seeing with others here the movie that was shared on the threads, name of Dear Zachary....r, I am not sure I want her to have death penalty. If you guys have not seen that link a lot of us followed to watch, I recommend.

Arias attys have just gone onto chambers with udge

ETA.. corrected name of movie, thanks for correction.

While we wait, here http://gettinbetter.com/dance.html is a good article detailing my thoughts behind the psychology of this relationship, which then I think turned into a perfect example of a female borderline scorned, turned stalker, turned killer. When I have said TA had a narcissistic injury, I am not referring to a malignant narcissist.

Note this therapist also says that once the relationship with the borderline is over, it is best to have NO contact, lest you invite their ire again, and if you are dating again, it is SAFER to hide that fact.

If I knew my daughter did what Jodi did to Travis, she wouldn't live to go to trial!

Her mother seems to be another Cindy Anthony and buys her lies.

I would hate to have a child that never tells the truth about one thing in their lives.

I could bust my kids out in a heartbeat when they were growing up because they were lousy liars. They just learned quickly it is far better to just tell the truth.:)

In Session says the lawyers are in chambers with the judge

Wanna bet this misconduct trial is about Prosecution knowing Jodi stopped at Gus' on the way to Travis' and they didn't tell Duhfense? That would be a waste!

Good morning! THey just reported that the defense is back in chambers with the Judge right now.

I think this is some kind of Hail Mary before they have to start their (weak) case. It's a good thing they are preserving the record as I do think this will be a DP sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop