The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #13 *ADULT CONTENT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, did you all see that very satisfied look on JAs face as GS was being sworn in?

Unfortunately, it is against the civil rights of the prisoners to deny them these things. The prisons would never be allowed to deny food, etc. Therefore I strongly support the DP.
JMO
I know ..i know but all of them should work or have something to do and that would pay for the meals they eat..

First off -- it's bugging me that all of the defense team and Jodi are smiling these cheesy smiles.

It is very natural for anyone, especially the family, to want this horrible criminal who IS the worst of the worst, to get the Death Penalty.

It's just the impact it has on the family down the road that many don't know. And the celebrity that murderers receive and high level legal assistance that LWOPers will never get.

But I'm with whoever who said I will support whatever the family wants and not question it whatsoever.

(Thank you for paying attention to my posts about it Frigga as I do think my role in this whole thing is to offer that perspective...one of reality)

I apprecieated reading what you went thru as well...what an ordeal.

Is GS wearing his work "Super Salesman of the Month" pin on his lapel? LOL!

sigh.......defense.....needs better trial outfits. he looks like the stereotypical cop in mismtatched clothes whose desk would be covered in coffee stains, (black, no cream, 2 sugars) and everything is a mess but he knows where it all is.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Gus contacted Defense office in early January. Of WHAT YEAR????

How many glasses does the killer have?:furious:

OMG this dude was reading text messages on his phone while on the witness stand! What a dolt! "Oh, are you waiting for me? " while he's scrolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member