The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #13 *ADULT CONTENT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He sought out defense team. Wow. What a witness.

Five minutes of searching his phone. 'Are you waiting for me?'

I would have LMAO if he accidently erased it.

January 13, still NO YEAR!

Oh jeez Jodi Arias wearing glasses that look near identical to her female defense lawyer. Pathetic.

In Session says the lawyers are in chambers with the judge

Is Chris Hughes the guy that was going to leave his wife after spending two hours with Jodi in his vehicle?

The guy on NG mentioned his name was Chris didnt he? Or do I have that mixed up?

imo

Agree w/'gobluth', JA looked giddy and/or excited upon the swearing in of this witness. She has new glasses, again, argh...

"here you are on Jodi's witness list...any idea why?" then an exchange about them talking on the phone.

David Hughes (friend of Travis) on IS saying Jodi visited Gus Searcy's on her way to Travis' and that Gus is a "sensationalist" and said "he lies a lot"!!!
Maybe that's where she colored her hair.

Jan 15 - Chris Hughes said he heard Gus was on Jodi's witness list and wondered why. Gus said he didn't know he was on witness list. Chris said he was working with "prosecutor"

"working with the prosecution...feeds them information things like that" supposedly Chris Hughes said

I still have absolutely no idea what's going on, who this guy is, who texted him, and generally what is happening. Regardless, this guy seems like a real winner.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Is Chris Hughes the guy that was going to leave his wife after spending two hours with Jodi in his vehicle?

The guy on NG mentioned his name was Chris didnt he? Or do I have that mixed up?

imo
Nooooo!

Chris Hughes was a business partner and very close friend of Travis. He's been pretty outspoken about his feelings towards Jodi...they aren't warm and fuzzy.

He and his wife Sky were also going to Cancun with Travis - they'd left early and were already there when he got the call.

So Gus Searcy was put on witness list at 8 something am and email went out to parties at 9 something am and Gus received the text message from Chris at 10 something am.

Makes me wonder if Chris Hughes' eyes wandered when working with prosecution and saw Gus Searcy's name on list.

Is it not Chris and Sky Hughes who were telling Travis they did not want the in thier house and she was listening?

Chris Hughes told Gus that Nurmi was a snake and a trickster.

I'm just coming in, a little late I know... who is the guy on the stand? I know his name but who is he in relation to the case? And why was Jodi smiling when he was sworn in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop