The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #15 *ADULT CONTENT*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he APPROXIMATELY knows where he met the defendant the second time

omg he is terrible and disrespectful. (the witness)

ROFL Juan is showing Gus doesnt know JA as much as the DA is trying to imply.

Even before Travis died, Pre-Paid Legal was in crisis, being investigated in several states for bilking subscribers and agents (most of whom never sold to multiple clients) and left quickly. People on hung rungs prospered, but I suspect that Travis was hoping to find some safe exit, through a motivational memoir and an individual business.

I think that the name change was caused partly by the legal action, bad publicity, and the fallout from the murder.

He doesn't remember where he met her but knows she always dresses conservative. Give me a break!

Juan Martinez reminds me of an Hispanic Sam Waterston from Law & Order.

A little brash, no nonsense and someone of whom I DEFINITELY wouldn't want to be on the wrong side!
:what:

OT I have friends who love PPL...but they don't badger others so they don't make a lot of money by choice. they love it. it is MLM....I don't see pyramid though. And dang Juan is getting PO'ed with this guy. "If it makes you happy." Nothing about yhis case is about making the prosecution happy!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

He spent 45 minutes the first night with Jodi. He was talking to her on the phone between meetings. He met with her again 3-4 times at the national convention. He wanted to see how she was doing. He talked with her ONCE A WEEK on the phone. He met with her at both of his company's conventions.

The prosecutor needs to stop badgering Gus with ridiculous circular questions. It's useless, confusing, and will irritate some jurors.

What Juan is doing is brilliant. It's so much more than anger or whatever you want to call it. He's asking very straightforward questions. These evasive BS answers are snakelike. I wouldn't tolerate this crap in regular conversation. Why should a prosecutor put up with this in a murder trial?

I think he's extremely skilled.

:floorlaugh: OMG! "If you don't want to call it a 'pyramid', let's call it a 'triangle'!" :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Juan said that?!?!??! God I can't wait to watch later!!!

"You don't get to ask the questions, *I* get to ask the questions!" wow..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop