The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #15 *ADULT CONTENT*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cannot fathom how Gus Searcy is helping the defense team here.

Lord...me likey Juan =D

IMHO - I'm afraid he's going to alienate the jury. I would feel uncomfortable about him yelling at the witnesses. Trust me, I don't like the witness, but JM is about to stroke out.

No tomatoes please.

MOO

Mel

I imagine slimey ole Gus is regretting his big mouth right about now, when he can't remember where he was.

I love Juan's technique.

Hit GUS with the same points the defense did...IN ORDER.

1. GUS bogus jazz business...PPL

2. HOW GUS KNEW JODI..

I know this is a classic technique to trip up a witness, but I hope it doesn't backfire.

Certainly commands attention, though.

That is because he knows he is dealing with an arrogant blowhard.

And Gus is also argumentative.

imo
I never said he wasn't. That doesn't mean the prosecutor needs to yell. He's obviously frustrated and losing his composure. It's not impressive to me. If he was able to maintain his calm and not come off as so hostile, it would work out better for him.

I really hope Jodi takes the stand, so Jaun can rattle her cage..it would be like the 4th of July, jmo

He has a hostile witness, what do you expect?

I have to say, if I was being talked to the way Juan is talking to Gus, I'd be pretty darn hostile myself!!! I'm not the biggest fan of Gus, but the way he's being talked to, isn't any better than the way he's talking to Juan.

I'm afraid the jury is going to just see Juan as a bully or something. We have to remember, they don't know what we do about the whole story.

The jury is going to need Ativan after this. Still think Arias will take the stand?

Juan Martinez reminds me of an Hispanic Sam Waterston from Law & Order.

A little brash, no nonsense and someone of whom I DEFINITELY wouldn't want to be on the wrong side!
:what:

I see shades of DA Stone as well....(Michael Moriarity)...but Waterston definitely fits most completely!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

'I don't remember'; 'I don't know. It was five years ago.'; Mighta met her here or seen her there...

I'm half expecting to hear 'What's her name again?' from this witness.

I never said he wasn't. That doesn't mean the prosecutor needs to yell. He's obviously frustrated and losing his composure. It's not impressive to me. If he was able to maintain his calm and not come off as so hostile, it would work out better for him.

I dont think he is.

The defense witnesses are hostile witnesses so ya better get use to it.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member