The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #15 *ADULT CONTENT*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol,can't keep up,went and did a couple things and I'm 10 pages behind already!What I'm wondering is ,this Gus,says he has evidence that could either help or hurt Jodi.Wouldn't it have to be one way or the other?It's either going to help or hurt.I couldn't really see any great significance to anything in his testimony,other than J odi was upset and crying after talking to Travis on the phone.So what?That's no license to massacre someone!

I know, we need to ban posting during lunch break so everyone can get their chores done. LOL

I know, we need to ban posting during lunch break so everyone can get their chores done. LOL

I made chicken and broccoli soup (from scratch none the less)

and packed up my stuff for the library

(in honor of Gus' testimony I thought I would toot my own horn a bit)

Geez, I think I deserve a ring for all that!:rocker:

pinnacle [ˈpɪnəkəl]
n
1. the highest point or level, esp of fame, success, etc.
2. (Earth Sciences / Physical Geography) a towering peak, as of a mountain
3. (Fine Arts & Visual Arts / Architecture) a slender upright structure in the form of a cone, pyramid, or spire on the top of a buttress, gable, or tower
vb (tr)
1. to set on or as if on a pinnacle
2. to furnish with a pinnacle or pinnacles
3. to crown with a pinnacle

ETA: see item no. 3. I don't see anything about a circle here.

Lol,can't keep up,went and did a couple things and I'm 10 pages behind already!What I'm wondering is ,this Gus,says he has evidence that could either help or hurt Jodi.Wouldn't it have to be one way or the other?It's either going to help or hurt.I couldn't really see any great significance to anything in his testimony,other than J odi was upset and crying after talking to Travis on the phone.So what?That's no license to massacre someone!

It appears to me that GS had testimony that would put his name in the papers ahead of his worthless testimony. JMO

Will we have a new witness when court resumes or will Gus still be on his throne?

She's only allowed a pencil in the courtroom. I dont believe they are allowed pens in the jail... only pencils. It's strange that Gus's team was called (in his words today) Pentacle team and there is a pentacle in the drawing... If it were in pencil I might believe it was authentic but not so sure about it being in pen. MOO

Granted I'm on my iPhone and half blind but I first read the word "pens" in your post with an "I" in it. ;)

I made chicken and broccoli soup (from scratch none the less)

and packed up my stuff for the library

(in honor of Gus' testimony I thought I would toot my own horn a bit)

Geez, I think I deserve a ring for all that!:rocker:

I was up early making a huge tray of spanakopita...roasted some lamb, bought pita, made tzatziki sauce. Buffet style as soon as the over reheats...:)

Who was the guy that Jodi was trying to make Travis jealous of. Wasn't there a text or or email of Travis saying to go ahead and screw them, that he didn't care?

So are they done with Gus then?
Does that mean he's free to go blabbing the story he really wanted to tell on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member