The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #17 *ADULT CONTENT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go. Hope Katie got in. Travis's ex??????

Gitana mentioned last night there is a way to make the pages of the forum include more posts so as to not end up with 400 pages in 2 hours... does anyone remember how? :confused:

Go to the top of page and click the "Quick Links" drop down. Go to "Edit Options".

Once the options page opens, go down to the box that says "Thread Display Options". The option "Number of Posts to show per page" has a drop down that says "Use Forum Default". Select that drop down and change it to one of the display options (anywhere between 5 and 1000). Keep in mind that if you have a slower connection or processor, the 1000 posts might really increase your load time per page.

here we goooooo....

33dh5xw.png

Lisa!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

I can't imagine she will be a good witness for the defense. Let the games begin.

Here we go! OT...some have asked whether JA has continued with Mormonism. I'd say by today's shirt, that would be a "no".

WHY OH WHY did i schedule a client meeting for 2pm.... arghh....
Thank the gods for DVR. I just need to retire already!

I know Cherokee is under a watch....being from seattle (we don't get them that much...)----she said it was awful weather and her phone was going off with alarms.....

I'm in Vancouver BC :seeya:

lisa diadoni - ex. Maybe Arias is gonna take the stand in her virginal white shirt.

LD, next witness. IIRC, she is a younger girl that TA dated after Jodi, and had a possibly bitter breakup with TA. She struggled with his death, and doesn't like Jodi. I believe she was the recipient of the slashed tires.

What was their age difference then... he would be 34 now? Are they going to fuss over that?

For whomever asked about how to view the posts with more on one page:

Up above in one of the blue lines, look for "Thread Tools"

Under that, look for "Show Printable Version"

IIRC, I think it gives you several hundred on a page.

Hope that helps, and hope that's right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members