The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #17 *ADULT CONTENT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gitana mentioned last night there is a way to make the pages of the forum include more posts so as to not end up with 400 pages in 2 hours... does anyone remember how? :confused:

Vinnie is backtracking. He originally said that she would be taking the stand. Thanks for making me look like a knob, Vinnie. LOL!

Vinnie is a knob more than you lol....don't feel bad...although I admit to following him on twitter now too anyway

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

BBM

People who want to listen to it over and over again. What's wrong with that? :snooty:

You make that sound like it's a bad thing! :snooty:

It is. For those of us who have the visual of her "what knots" :what::floorlaugh:

abe is so schooling Nurmi!!!!! I love it!!! (sorry, I am just getting a chance to watch from yesterday)

Sounds pretty bad, Bartow County

I know Cherokee is under a watch....being from seattle (we don't get them that much...)----she said it was awful weather and her phone was going off with alarms.....

They even sell boyshort type undies at Target in the female section. I think they're cute myself, and would buy a pair if my arss wasn't as wide as a truck. :floorlaugh:

Victoria's Secret is practically all boyshorts and thongs. Heck, boyshorts are so common now that even the stores for younger girls sell them (Justice is one that comes to mind).

Boyshorts = take all the fat in my thighs, compress it, and shove it out the bottom so I look like a balloon animal gone horribly awry.

WS just froze on me for a couple of minutes... mini panic moment!

Happens to me sometimes, too. :banghead:

I think we're being pretty hard on the server with all this activity. I wouldn't be surprised to see WS crash. Hoping it doesn't...

Ha, ha, ha - that's my trick too. Wish I could listen to the sound, but I can't. I depend on all the good peeps here to keep me posted on what's being said in the courtroom. Darn work gets in the way of my entertainment! :seeya:

Thank Goodness I can listen...with headphones on...

Did Katie establish a WS gang sign to flash us or is she wearing the Bieber wig?

I believe she'll put three fingers, in the shape of a "W" on her lips, in a pensive way. Then blow a kiss or wink or something. Hopefully she can stave off the Tourette's until the last day of court!

Thanks again to everyone that responded to my trial watching plight.

Cache cleared...azcentral up! I am good to go other than watching the damn seal stare back at me :furious:

IS says they are in judges chambers, Expected to begin soon

:waiting:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members