The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #17 *ADULT CONTENT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone let me know what time EST they will start today??

Now.

I would never tape phone sex or myself in bed. I would be critiquing my performance.

Coaches make NFL players watch tape of the previous game to show them what they did well and what they need to work on. Maybe your husband would appreciate it. Just sayin'. :dunno:

Hello WS'ERS!
Home sick with the ugly cellulitis, ginger ale by my side, the trial in front of me. I need some entertainment!
Hugs, SK :)

I was told to stay home sick again today, nobody wants my cooties. So, you guys are stuck with me again. I apologize in advance. :floorlaugh:

We're good ....... as long as you don't cough on me :great:

Does In Session have a link or can I just watch live on TV? Probably cannot get away with setting up a TV on my desk....hard enough to keep shrinking the page down for the trial on my computer.

http://www.superusvoxtv.com/index.php/speciality/tru-tv

barely awake here. DH has had the flu for the past 5 days and I feel so bad that I "encouraged" him to go to work today while coughing and hacking. I can't have any coughing or hacking if Jodi is gonna take the stand.

I'm such a horrible wife!

:laughcry: sorry mr. melanie, i'm really not laughing at you being sick.

Did Katie establish a WS gang sign to flash us or is she wearing the Bieber wig?

White shirt with a huge wooden (dark) heart necklace, straight bieber hair without the bieb part.

Discuss what has happened in the trial so far here:

Find Info on what happened in today's evidentiary hearing in the timeline and media thread. Regular trial with jury resumes on 30 January 2013.

Keep it clean in here: that means no name calling. Also: all opinions are welcome. Attack the post and not the postER

WELCOME TO ALL NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS! :cheer:

Thank you nursebeeme!

I have to go to work at 1 and I have no way to watch once I get there (or while driving in the car). Why can't she testify while I am NOT working?!?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Do you want me to call you at work and put the phone down by my tv? "Hello, Geico Insurance, is The Fragile there?" :floorlaugh:

Ha, ha, ha - that's my trick too. Wish I could listen to the sound, but I can't. I depend on all the good peeps here to keep me posted on what's being said in the courtroom. Darn work gets in the way of my entertainment! :seeya:

Thank Goodness I can listen...with headphones on...

I'm hoping to get back from carpool before 12:30, and hope court will hold off till then. I don't think they will let me checked the guys out early will they?

They even sell boyshort type undies at Target in the female section. I think they're cute myself, and would buy a pair if my arss wasn't as wide as a truck. :floorlaugh:

I have quite a few pairs because they are super comfy. I also wear my hair in braids when I am too lazy to fix my hair. My husband thinks it's sexy. It doesn't make him some pedophile perv. The defense is reaching for anything they can.

Anyone in Georgia? Sounds like there are tornado's going through there now.

come on guys... don't you know that it doesn't start until five minutes ago

:lol:

according to Vinnie they are running a little behind-------(what else is new) Judge is handling another case.....BUT they have realize some of us would prefer it to start on time.....:furious::please:

I am with all the sickies, not to be confused with sickos, bronchitis and sinusitis with ear infection :)

I have to run out for ten minutes.

Hold the fort.

I will transcribe what I can when I come back.

Seems kind of wasteful. Loading everyone in the courtroom every morning for just an hour of court before the noon recess.

Now.

Coaches make NFL players watch tape of the previous game to show them what they did well and what they need to work on. Maybe your husband would appreciate it. Just sayin'. :dunno:

BWHAHAHA!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Anita, did you watch the entire interview?

I walked out of the room after he said he dated her because she was younger and hot and dressed nice. When I came back, they were discussing school sex abuse. Not sure how much I missed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801