The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #18 *ADULT CONTENT*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychopaths and narcissists typically make very poor witnesses. They are very easily riled and cannot keep their lies straight. I'm not worried at all.

I never said she'd be believable. Just sympathize and bring out whatever protective nature that compels me... Against all logic and reason to feel the way I do for the ones I named above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But you think Juan would stand up and say they were found to be forgeries if they weren't actually found to be forgeries? :waitasec:

If Juan's experts found them to be forgeries, then yes I think he would say that. Especially if the finding was to a group of letters and not a specific letter.

Psychopaths and narcissists typically make very poor witnesses. They are very easily riled and cannot keep their lies straight. I'm not worried at all.

I truly want to watch her in action again!
When she was being interviewed by LE I was amazed! When she did her jailhouse interview I was amazed! I want to see her do all that again!
Then let JM get her to do it some more!!! Kwim?

ITA. I've thought that right from the first time I saw those shower pics. He doesn't look like a willing participant to me. Same goes for the nude photos - he doesn't look terribly into it. It's not much of a stretch to believe she could stage that scene given the lengths she went to to cover her tracks. IMO very planned, absolutely premeditated, and I think she is going down. :devil:

I was thinking about the pics when the camera was on the ground. I think she messed up earlier when taking the bed photos. I think she had previously set the camera to take an automatic series of photos when she was taking sex/bed photos, and then she forgot she had the setting that way. Then, when she went into the shower area to distract him with more pictures prior to killing him, she forgot the setting was for auto-series. So, she thought she was only taking 1 photo at a time, dropped the camera, and stabbed him. Not realizing the camera was taking more pictures automatically while on the ground.

Just a thought I had why LE got lucky with those extra pics.

I was agreeing with you. She is guilty as sin.

But you did say "end of friggin story", so I took it to mean you felt nobody should post anything else , making this thread unnecessary. :D

No, I didn't mean that at all. I think TA was abusive (verbabliy) to JA, however, in no way physical. I believe he hated her for the sex she allowed him, but could not let her go.

My bottom line is: she didn't have to travel all that way to be with (what she now says) was an abuser.

She didn't have to slaugther him. She was a jealous bit-h! She wanted the good life, she wanted it all. MO

Katie

I love hearing how prosecutor checked in with family:)

You're so right. I'm looking forward to being off on Friday and catching up on the trial via Youtube. Fuzzy pink jammies all day, and hot chocolate (brrrr it's gonna be cold here in the Great White North :cold:).

hahaha---that's my plan too (Minnesota here)

Grocery shop tomorrow morning before live trial coverage starts - then burrow in all weekend in my jammies, catching up on the trial.

Also I kept seeing this short guy walking around with a woman's purse on his shoulder. Turned out it was Lisa's husband,holding her purse.

I'm baaaack. What a day.

Ok so I got to the courthouse about 12:45 and tons of people were already in the hallway waiting to get in. They themselves had created a makeshift lineup with numbers and we all lined up against the wall. The Deputy in charge was letting in as many people as they could. Some idiot charged in ahead of me and they cut it off literally as the person before me got in. :furious: (yeah I confronted him later and almost got in to a thing in the hallway but that's neither here nor there).

So I ended up hanging out with this adorable 20 something girl who *literally* looks like Sharon Stone (also trying to get in) and while we were catching up a producer from Dr. Drew approached us about being on his show. She had been sharing her dream of getting in to crime journalism somehow so I immediately said "she's your girl" and it turns out she will be on next week! A trial watcher perspective. I've kind of worn out my welcome in that world and it was right up her alley so voila..love connection. The cool thing was we had a lot of time to talk off and on all day to this producer which was a nice connection.

Anyhoo, sitting there, first Travis younger sister literally burst out of the courtroom sobbing and running to the restroom with her brother following. Shortly thereafter Tanisha ran out sobbing and dissolved in the arms of her victim advocate. Sobbing and hugging her. It was heartbreaking, literally heartbreaking. Sigh...they were all ushered in to a small room off the hallway and I didn't see them come out. A court recess happened shortly therafter.

Beth came out and was talking to a legal analyst sitting right next to me so I heard the whole thing. She was very upset about the Judge taking so many things in to chambers and feels it is "unconstitutional" in terms of what the public should be allowed to see. She said she was contacting Turner media's attorney over it. She said it was happening way too much in this trial than should be allowed.

To be continued....:seeya:

I'm so glad you got in!
I would think attending would be emotionally exhausting with everything going on. I really don't know how Travis' family and some friends who sit behind them make it everyday. They are much stronger than I think I'd be. After 4 1/2 years now being put through this hell, that's one tough family.
I just want their day of justice to finally come, as we all do. :please:

That's so interesting, what Beth K noticed and was concerned about-- I wonder if we'll see anything change from her inquiry. Nothing gets by her and she covers every aspect of the legal experience. In Session better hold onto her for dear life. And we better hold onto you!!

I also stopped watching Dr. Drew sometime between Loveline, Celebrity Rehab, Sober House, Non Celebrity Rehab, his daytime show that got cancelled and the HLN show. TMDD.

Is Mark really Vinnie's cousin (my cousin vinnie?!)?

Eyeball! Eyeball! I vote Eyeball!

I LOOOVE those hidden picture puzzles!

IMHO (and many will disagree with me) - I think she had the knife or gun on him while she told him to pose for photos. There's something entirely delusional about her, starting with the fact that she told the detective "Travis would never allow those photos". That told me she took photos of TA under his duress.

JMO of course.

Mel

IMHO (and many will disagree with me) - I think she had the knife or gun on him while she told him to pose for photos. There's something entirely delusional about her, starting with the fact that she told the detective "Travis would never allow those photos". That told me she took photos of TA under his duress.

JMO of course.

Mel

Wouldn't surprise me.

I never said she'd be believable. Just sympathize and bring out whatever protective nature that compels me... Against all logic and reason to feel the way I do for the ones I named above.

I know, I can't help but be nervous about it despite my thoughts that she'll be a horrible witness. I want so badly for everything to go right, that I'm nervous it won't.

I truly want to watch her in action again!
When she was being interviewed by LE I was amazed! When she did her jailhouse interview I was amazed! I want to see her do all that again!
Then let JM get her to do it some more!!! Kwim?

Yes, it's that gawking trainwreck phenomenon. I'm right there with you :D

We need to start keeping a list of "Juan moments."

1. "It's not like he was saying 'we need to get down, baby', right?"
2. "Your hindquarters"
3. "You don't get to ask the questions. I ask the questions!"
4. To Gus' "irrelevant" comment, "That's not how it works."

Would be great if someone knew how to splice the video clips!

To lube or not to lube....

Pig tails verses pony tails

Types of women's panties

Hey! I have a semi new topic! Since when do abusive men that force themselves on women use silky rope? Jodi claims the last time he tied her up... The rope was too scratchy! Kinda considerate, don't ya think?

It's very considerate. I guess the same goes for fluffy handcuffs. When chaining your partner's wrists to an iron bedframe nothing is more important than doing so with frilly pink cuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89