The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #19 *ADULT CONTENT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the size of her junk? Especially the back door?!?!

Just sayin.
I have been following for a while now and everyone keeps referring to these pics but I have not seen them. Were they shown in court or leaked elsewhere?

I have been following for a while now and everyone keeps referring to these pics but I have not seen them. Were they shown in court or leaked elsewhere?

They were leaked on the pool video for Day 6, I believe.

they got booty in the discussion

(not that it has not been there from the start)

They want to decimate, stomp on, and absolutely ruin the victim of their client.

They are trying to plant any and whatever seed of doubt they can with this jury and thank God for the prosecutor who
1)knows his case
2)knows his evidence
and
3)is fighting for what is right and just for Travis, his friends, his family, and all who knew and loved him.

NEVER THOUGHT IN MY LIFE I WOULD SAY THIS - but I hope the prosecutor pulls a jose baez and nails the computer expert on who uploaded the pics, and uses the line, "You never really know who is sitting behind a computer"........... about time prosecutors start tossing their own game back at them.

What happened in that court was an injustice to the court system. And, while I am being serious - the naming the computer file names of the youtubes without any relevance or explanation of what they were and who watched them was dirty pool too. IMHO.

Even if it is Travis, who cares?
She didn't have to murder him...........
over a photo.
IMO, JA is just evil........

If the photo was sent to her while she was there I would imagine she did it to give herself an alibi as in, "See what Travis sent me while I was on my road trip to Utah."

I can't see him doing that while she is standing right there. Is it possible he was sleeping at 4:00am and she got into the house and used his computer. Established that he was on the computer at that time so she could make it look as if he sent her the pictures? I'm not sure where the defense is going with this? We know she saw the videos because she mentions them in her statement. jmo

What is your opinion on why the computer expert had these photos in his access? Was he going to eventually talk about them or was that a mistake on the defense side?

Didn't the defense attorney hand these pictures to the witness to identify them as having come from the mystery hard drive? I need to go watch again more closely.

I think the witness was just there to basically say that these pictures came from this hard drive that he forensically examined. That's about all he can testify about. IMO the defense attorney jumped the gun and tried to have the pics admitted before she had established a proper foundation.

Okay can someone post a few images of Daryl Brewers hands from the trial testimony- I am not kidding. Also, in the photos I have seen of Daryl at her jfineart myspace page- Daryl is an obvious anglo man, but he is also very tan- which is what those hands could be. His thighs, because of swim trunks and tans, could be very pale? Those fingers just look very familiar to me. Daryl had very square fingers, and rather large hands IIRC.

ETA he did admit Jodi took pictures of him... why wouldn't we assume she would also take naked pics. She took shower pics and shaving pics too. It was almost as if Daryl was a test subject before Travis became one.

Wow, that's a really astute and interesting observation. I wouldn't be surprised as it seems to fit her obsessive nature and planning.

I missed this afternoon's testimony with the computer forensic guy. I'm sure the prosecution's experts had an opportunity to examine the computer and I wonder if they were able to find any information about that photo, like where it originated from.
I see nothing wrong with the picture whether it is Travis or someone else. Not sure if the defense is trying to further their fictional insulting pedo story or just trying to dirty him up more.

If JA had a hand in depositing that picture, I think we'll need a penis lineup. Line up six and just like in JA's booking mugshot, whichever one smiles and tilts its head will be the suspicious, guilty perp. This issue must be settled.

I just rewatched today's testimony. (start at 28 min if you are interested) The second hard drive was a 2.5" internal hard drive - the type that comes from a laptop (which means it was not portable) - and it came with a bag of parts. It was never stated from where it came. We don't know from which computer nor from whose computer. Neither the defense attorney nor the witness states anything about the origin of the internal drive or bag of parts.

OK, I'm going to try this one more time.

Start watching the video at 28:28 when the defense attorney says "...the external hard drive".

He talks about the drive being "like and internal hard drive on a laptop".

Then at 29:30, defense attorney again says "...this external drive".

It was a portable 2.5" drive from an external enclosure, the same "SIZE HARD DRIVE YOU WOULD FIND IN LAPTOP" (expert witness).

The parts he got, and he explains it, would be consistent with ENCLOSURE for this hard drive, normally found in a laptop, but in this case it is now an external hard drive, as in external to the laptop.

NEVER THOUGHT IN MY LIFE I WOULD SAY THIS - but I hope the prosecutor pulls a jose baez and nails the computer expert on who uploaded the pics, and uses the line, "You never really know who is sitting behind a computer"........... about time prosecutors start tossing their own game back at them.

What happened in that court was an injustice to the court system. And, while I am being serious - the naming the computer file names of the youtubes without any relevance or explanation of what they were and who watched them was dirty pool too. IMHO.
I totally agree. That should never have been allowed!

This may not sound that serious(I get it) but really I really would like to know what is wrong with the judge? Is she having a few sips(In camera)? Odd! Very Odd! JMO :shush:

or too much Aqua Net Super Hold hair spray... lol

It sounds like they were trying to establish that he was on the computer and sent those pictures from the destroyed hard drive to her. jmo

RIGHT - nothing till Monday.

BTW - can you imagine what the dudes whose "bat's" those were in the photos think tonight? If identified, will they be called to 'testify' ???? Okay, bad little news junkie is gonna go clean or something! :seeya:

Ha ha ha! Yea - Like we only saw Daryll Brewer's hands, and Abe's phone, we will now be led to the view of a hospital like divider curtain, and Jodi offering that she has "lots of gloves" for the nurses to use, while JA identifies the penis that perpetrated her… I mean penetrated her... I mean...

They were shown in court so some people took screen shots. There was also a lunch hour where the camera people took another looksie...live. LOL!

They showed on the live feed. The computer witness was holding them and held them up to 'view' the exhibit number. Defense attorney lady, her name escapes me right now - also was prancing around with them in her hand for all to see too. She should be sanctioned for her behavior and for not instructing the witness to check the number before they were shown. :banghead:

Didn't the defense attorney hand these pictures to the witness to identify them as having come from the mystery hard drive? I need to go watch again more closely.

I think the witness was just there to basically say that these pictures came from this hard drive that he forensically examined. That's about all he can testify about. IMO the defense attorney jumped the gun and tried to have the pics admitted before she had established a proper foundation.

I didn't see it either. I had the video on my computer, but was only listening. I wish I knew. I am actually really surprised that this defense team really doesn't seem to be on top of much. I know that they have zilch to go with, but procedural things seem off to me. But, what do I know? :)

What is your opinion on why the computer expert had these photos in his access? Was he going to eventually talk about them or was that a mistake on the defense side?

ianal, but my opinion is they made a huge mistake.. they are not thinking about what Juan has for the state.

They will be able to figure out:
1)where this picture came from
2)when it was downloaded or uploaded
3)when it was shared

The state has already shown that Jodi is a stalking, thinking ahead, planning, conniving, and lying person.

-gas cans
-hair dye
-renting a car
-latching onto multiple ppl people
-no injuries when she went to see RB except for her wounds on her dominate hand from stabbing him
-no jury will convict me.. mark my words
-ninja stories
-other stories
-multiple gas purchases before she leaves CA (and after she gets the gas cans) this is huge.. huge imhoo
-returns the car with no floor mats, stains, and late

there is so much more.. this is a bit.

She planned this. Executed this. And thought about it well ahead of time. Travis never answered his phone when she called him on her "trip to Utah" that was in the PA CIC.

This latest let me send you my penis crap is just another part of her plan. This is a woman who sent threatening emails, hacked accounts, slashed tires.. Who knows what else she did.

She is an aberration and nothing short of life in prison is good enough for her in my opinion.

(sorry for the rant.. I will step off the soap box now)

Off topic // Why does NG say: "ju-ARRR" - Isn't is more phonetically "jur-ur"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman