The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Say this man is the one on the video at the store... I read somewhere earlier that the scent dogs traced a path along the houses, as if a person was walking right up against the houses and that the trail stopped at the end of the block (hmm, would that be the street "perpendicular" to the home?). If that is true about the dogs, I could definitely see someone skulking through the neighborhood like that if they were headed to another house that they should not be at (affair, etc) and didn't want the neighbors to see them. Just a thought I had.

that was someone else's experience with tracking dogs finding someone who broke into their house, there has not been any confirmation of a trail being found in the lisa case

Right but this is a missing child case and you don't want the public misled. LE did not clear this up when asked about it.

I don' think LE has cleared up anything yet have they? It seems like all I have heard are 'no leads', 'didn't pan out', 'parents are no longer cooperating'.

Have they actually told the public anything?

I'm beginning to think I see why Jeremy's demeanor has been such...perhaps, LE have revealed to him that all is not as his wife claims...maybe there is another man. Would explain his distant appearance with his wife. He always seems disconnected to her...until one of her sobbing moments and then he will giver her a barely hug.

JI is the father of a missing child and I think he is desperate for her return alive.

The mother of his child is still married to another man. At one point, I thought his continued united front with DB was because they were both involved but all this fraying around the edges is an indication he is only focused on his child and will do whatever LE advises in order to bring Lisa home to him.

JMO

For those of you who had watched the judge P interview what was DB's reaction when JI said "people who cheat on their husbands"?

If there was a party, someone totally unconnected to Lisa's disappearance could have stolen the phones.

If party you mean more than 2-3 guests (and even that...) would have likely stirred the neighbor's dog if not the Irwin's, don't you think?

Say this man is the one on the video at the store... I read somewhere earlier that the scent dogs traced a path along the houses, as if a person was walking right up against the houses and that the trail stopped at the end of the block (hmm, would that be the street "perpendicular" to the home?). If that is true about the dogs, I could definitely see someone skulking through the neighborhood like that if they were headed to another house that they should not be at (affair, etc) and didn't want the neighbors to see them. Just a thought I had.

Hmm...are you sure that this was not said in reference to a post about something that had happened to member's friend? I seem to remember a poster telling us an unrelated story about the dogs following a path just as you described.

I think neighbors would have noticed a 'party' in the hood if there had been one.

JI is the father of a missing child and I think he is desperate for her return alive.

The mother of his child is still married to another man. At one point, I thought his continued united front with DB was because they were both involved but all this fraying around the edges is an indication he is only focused on his child and will do whatever LE advises in order to bring Lisa home to him.

JMO

I don't doubt for a second his mind is on his missing child...but, "if" there is another man possibly revealed by LE you can bet it's not only his missing child on his mind.

This man looks more than grieving...he also looks defeated. jmo

I have to ask.. is Baby Lisa his child?

The only reason I am asking is, I am thinking of a reason the lover (if there is one) would want to take the baby.. I can see if the child was his... and that's it.

I also remember about a scream... (or is that another case) .... if there was a scream, maybe that was Mom screaming when lover took the baby...

If the wine was for that night, whatever had happened, that may explain why mom didn't hear anything? Big *IF* here, because I don't want to insinuate anything, but, if someone drinks too much, and they pass out...they are pretty much out for the night, right?

Right. Or it could have been he was walking back to his vehicle that he hid, so that no one would know Mom had company.... maybe this was the man the neighbour saw walking down the road with a baby??

afaik, there was no party. I haven't seen any links to support it.

JMO

No, but Deborah said a friend/neighbor was over with her 4 year old daughter (were not there when she went to bed at 1030p; why so late on a school night?). The kids watched a movie & I guess the ladies drank box-of-wine. According to media there is a video of Deborah & some non-IDed male buying a box of wine, paper plates & napkins at the market.

Shame to see all this judging over a crappy box of wine!

If the wine was for that night, whatever had happened, that may explain why mom didn't hear anything? Big *IF* here, because I don't want to insinuate anything, but, if someone drinks too much, and they pass out...they are pretty much out for the night, right?

I think so. Eliminating everything else even if she just had a few glasses of wine that night by herself it may put her in a deeper sleep. It always seemed strange to me that she would not hear everything that happened that night even though I know some people are deep sleepers. Adding in even a glass or two of wine suddenly makes it make more sense to me.

No, but Deborah said a friend/neighbor was over with her 4 year old daughter. The kids watched a movie & I guess the ladies drank box-of-wine. According to media there is a video of her & some non-IDed male buying a box of wine, paper plates & napkins at the market.

would it be better if it was an excellent box of wine? j/k:crazy:

I don' think LE has cleared up anything yet have they? It seems like all I have heard are 'no leads', 'didn't pan out', 'parents are no longer cooperating'.

Have they actually told the public anything?

All those things are pretty specific things they have told the public. Not cooperating and cooperating for sure.

Having the people and the press focusing on the parents takes the focus away from places she might be or other possibilities. It will almost for sure make the people lawyer up.

that was someone else's experience with tracking dogs finding someone who broke into their house, there has not been any confirmation of a trail being found in the lisa case

Ok, thanks. I went back and found the post I had read earlier: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7208607&postcount=39"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #11[/ame] Sorry, it really sounded like they meant this case. It's been hard to keep up.

No, but Deborah said a friend/neighbor was over with her 4 year old daughter (were not there when she went to bed at 1030p; why so late on a school night?). The kids watched a movie & I guess the ladies drank box-of-wine. According to media there is a video of Deborah & some non-IDed male buying a box of wine, paper plates & napkins at the market.

As already has been pointed out, there is a lot of wine in a box. Did police find this box of wine and was there wine remaining in it?

I personally don't see any judging over a box of wine but of LE finding a receipt then having to chase down a video that I assume they were not told about. Every second matters in this case preceding and after the disappearance.

I have to ask.. is Baby Lisa his child?

The only reason I am asking is, I am thinking of a reason the lover (if there is one) would want to take the baby.. I can see if the child was his... and that's it.

I also remember about a scream... (or is that another case) .... if there was a scream, maybe that was Mom screaming when lover took the baby...

Yes, Lisa is JIs daughter (as far as we know)

What lover?

Scream? There was a rumor way back when . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230