The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you take what LE's statement was about said video.. IMO it makes perfect sense.. LE stated there Is nothing of any evidentiary value contained in this video (not direct quote but same sentiment meaning the video doesn't play a role in the disappearance of Lisa).. IMO meaning that, as I stated yesterday that I did NOT find LE's having visited the store and reviewed their surveillance video was indicative of LE believing it to be a "lead" or evidence in the case, NOR WAS IT INDICATIVE THAT DEB HAD LIED OR HIDDEN THESE GROCERY STORE VISIT TO LE IN HER TIMELINE OF THAT DAY/NIGHT's events..

Much different IMO Is that it is SOP for LE to go to any length necessary to confirm/deny a witness/SUSPECT's alibi or timeline in question.. That of course LE would go to the store to either confirm/deny Deb's claim of being at the grocery store at such and such time.. I would be highly questioning the integrity of any case that LE did NOT verify a main player in the case's timeline/alibi.. And instead were just taking a witness/SUSPECT's "word" for it as to what their alibi/timeline of hours in question were.. LE taking one's "word" for it would NOT BE SOP IMO.. but their going to the store, speaking with employees(especially one's working during time in question), and most importantly of course one of the best pieces of evidence there is, to view the actual video of that specific time, if still available from the specific store..<-- this being SOP IMOO!

So, given what LE has stated about the video of Deb and male at grocery being NOTJING of evidentiary value in the disappearance of Lisa.. And IMO their viewing it being NITHING MORE THAN SOP OF confirm/deny the mom's timeline.. With that being openly stated by LE it makes perfect sense of why the store released the video.. IT IS NOT EVIDENCE, it is not a piece of court subpoenaed evidence to be used in a court proceeding, IT HAS ALREADY SERVED IT'S PURPOSE TO LE TO CONFIRM/DENY A PERSON's timeline.. and is nothing more than the store's property to do with it as they so feel fitting.:

IMO they(the owners of the vid, the store) likely released it due to media/public interest..jmo, tho!!

When this story first broke wasn't it said police were taking a photo around of DB and this guy at the store and asking neighbors who the guy was?

My question is-who is home with Lisa who is sick?
My question is who said Lisa was sick? She was only described as having a cough. When does this equate to being sick? My kids musta been a lot sicker than I thought:waitasec:. Not directed at you, but many who have came to this same conclusion.

Let's once again be careful. We don't know who released the tape. That is a rumor that the tape was released by the store unless we have a link stating that. So no we aren't going to just make that up.

My question is who said Lisa was sick? She was only described as having a cough. When does this equate to being sick? My kids musta been a lot sicker than I thought:waitasec:. Not directed at you, but many who have came to this same conclusion.

umm OK..I thought she had a cold & cough...thought maybe she was a little sicker than cough...sorry!!

I hate going back and looking at the links for this case, half of the stories are gone. Are these TV stations saving on internet cost or not standing by their stories?

When you purchase booze at a store do they scan your drivers license or ID there?

Let's once again be careful. We don't know who released the tape. That is a rumor that the tape was released by the store unless we have a link stating that. So no we aren't going to just make that up.

There is a story that the store manager confirmed LE requested the video, but it does not say who released it to the public.

Not sure if I can link it here its from the examiner.

The store clerk was just interviewed on Nancy Grace.

She was described as having a cold and a cough.

Lisa Irwin is described as white, with blond hair and blue eyes, about 30 inches tall and weighing 26-30 pounds. Her family says that she has two bottom teeth, a small bug bite under her left ear, a beauty mark on her right outer thigh and currently has a cold with a cough.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-pol...ance-deborah-bradley-20111010,0,3702048.story

JVM on HLN just had a reporter on that interviewed the store clerk. She didn't say much - just that she had seen mom and the "wine guy" and dad together before and that they must all know each other. She also said she always asks mom how the kids are and that whenever they were in the store everything seemed like a "normal" family.

Yes yes...nice family...yada yada yada...but did they ask the clerk how often the mom bought wine? :crazy:

There is a story that the store manager confirmed LE requested the video, but it does not say who released it to the public.

Not sure if I can link it here its from the examiner.

Thank YOU. So there is no confirmation just rumor that the store released the video.

I agree she looked good in her pics in birthday party.

Are you afraid? there is a kidnapper out there for other children in your area?

umm OK..I thought she had a cold & cough...thought maybe she was a little sicker than cough...sorry!!

Yes, the parents said she had a cold and a cough. It was on the missing poster.

Yes yes...nice family...yada yada yada...but did they ask the clerk how often the mom bought wine? :crazy:

I think mom bought wine for guy on video!!!! I bet u hes underage!!! Hey but thats my opinion!!!! moo!!!

The store clerk was just interviewed on Nancy Grace.

ETA, she was just on again and I THINK she said there were two seperate transactions,ie, one for the wine and then the other items...I assume paid separately.

Nancy Grace's Show on Wednesday, 10/12/11 has the store clerk on who checked out Debbie and the "identified" man (per LE) in the store.

Store clerk: There were two separate purchases; wine and then baby food and baby wipes.

Store clerk states: Has seen the man with the mother as well as the father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper