The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not even believe you said that...
Honestly, that was my very first thought when I watched the video announcing the wine purchase.
Wouldn't that be a kicker!

At this point nothing will shock me!!:maddening:
Somebody knows-somebody needs to fess up now!!:banghead:

The hard time I have with some of these theories is that if Mom was totally innocent but the mystery man from the grocery store somehow made off with her baby, I think she would have said so a long time ago. If some illicit relationship is going on, I'm sure no one wants to divulge that type of information voluntarily under normal circumstances. But these are NOT normal circumstances. If her child was in danger, I think she would have just said, Joe Schmoe was over my house tonight. So either Joe Schmoe is totally uninvolved, or Mom knows more than she's saying, JMHO

The worm just turned. Again.

Uh-huh :yes:

IMHO and JMHO the onion is being peeled back layer by layer--so to speak.

This might take a while.

But that's JMHO.

I thoght of this at the very first of this case, if JI came in and caught DB and another adult asleep the other person could have grabbed Lisa in fear the JI might kill him and use Lisa as leverage..I can also see that person taking the other cell phones on purpose so 911 was not called till they got away.

DB kept messing up and saying we in that interview then I the one where she stumbled so much with her words.(Who was the other that made the We she stumbled on? )

I know this is far fetched but why did JI say cheating spouses. Why would a cheating spouse take your child?

The only other alternative I can see is if the cheating spouse is yours and was planning on leaving and had sent the baby on ahead with someone else but either feel asleep or got caught before leaving.

I think there's gonna be as many thuds as in Kyron's case before this is over.

I wonder if you are on to something. Maybe the friend that came over was watching the kids while DB packed. Maybe DB was leaving, taking her son & Lisa and leaving w/someone. Maybe that's why there were totes w/clothes in them in Lisa's crib. Maybe DB's assistant was outside and they saw JI pull up, maybe DB hurriedly handed Lisa out the window and ran back to her bed w/her son. Her son was in her bed that night.

Didn't DB say they didn't know if anything else was missing, they were only worried about Lisa. Maybe said friend also had cell phones and had to ditch them when the plan took a nose dive w/JI calling 911. Maybe there is other stuff missing that DB already had packed and in the car w/her escapee friend.

ynotdivein-Thank you for the post. I was sort of joking just a bit with my words though. Like, cheap box wine being a staple for me while others did not even know that existed. Websleuths is an amazing forum because, for the most part, everyone is so nice and respectful even if we do disagree. By far the best crime related forum I have ever come across. Thanks everyone and for everyone who runs/started this forum!

It works in a pinch and you don't have to drink it all right away like bottled wine...I can make it last two weeks :)

I thoght of this at the very first of this case, if JI came in and caught DB and another adult asleep the other person could have grabbed Lisa in fear the JI might kill him and use Lisa as leverage..I can also see that person taking the other cell phones on purpose so 911 was not called till they got away.

DB kept messing up and saying we in that interview then I the one where she stumbled so much with her words.(Who was the other that made the We she stumbled on? )

I know this is far fetched but why did JI say cheating spouses, if he did say people who cheat on their husband then why would a cheating spouse take your child? but that sure seems to infer DB doesn't it.

The only other alternative I can see is if the cheating spouse is yours and was planning on leaving and had sent the baby on ahead with someone else but either feel asleep or got caught before leaving.

I think there's gonna be as many thuds as in Kyron's case before this is over.

BBM JI would not have any reason then to cover for DB, he would say 'so n so' has Lisa.

OK. I am seeing tags downstairs such as "box of wine" and I am seeing a LOT of speculation without links.

I'm very glad that Lisa has a forum now.

I do NOT want to spend the rest of the night cleaning up in this thread on Lisa's forum.

Postulate with LINKS peeps. Do not fling speculation about with wild abandon (because your dutiful mods must come through and scrub down the walls after that, and that just kinda sucks).

If you have questions about what is appropos for tagging or for posting, please notify any of the forum mods bolded below.

I missed that there was a party....??

There's no confirmation of that. Some people have speculated that wine + paper plates = party. I think something like that would have come out right away though. I think most likely the wine was for mom, or mom and one other person, and NOT a party.

Every minute that goes by and the family does not clear this up the worse it looks.

At this point nothing will shock me!!:maddening:
Somebody knows-somebody needs to fess up now!!:banghead:

That "somebody" knows LE are on to him and it is only a matter of time before DB either reveals his name or LE finds him on their own. So wine guy has two choices, either contact LE on his own or wait for DB to throw him under the bus. I'm betting he contacts LE.

JMO

IMO : I think this is that exact reason we see the akward non emotional body language from JI .. as I have said b4, it seems like he does not want her near him.. he stood like a tree in that one photo....

If this theory if an affair is true, that man is standing there thinking either his wife killed/vanished their child or his wifes lover killed/vanished his child.

IMO: Dads body language speaks louder than words....

Me thinks maybe the "unidentified" man is the camera shy hubby of the wife that won't stay out of in front of the camera saying her husband saw a man carrying a baby in a diaper. Where was he coming home from at midnight?

Say this man is the one on the video at the store... I read somewhere earlier that the scent dogs traced a path along the houses, as if a person was walking right up against the houses and that the trail stopped at the end of the block (hmm, would that be the street "perpendicular" to the home?). If that is true about the dogs, I could definitely see someone skulking through the neighborhood like that if they were headed to another house that they should not be at (affair, etc) and didn't want the neighbors to see them. Just a thought I had.

Hmmm - if LE went looking at supermarket video for me, I am sure at least one video would include footage of me buying wine with an unidentified man in line behind me. And said man would be unidentified to me as well, LOL. Until I see actual footage of the video with DB, I am reserving judgment that she was actually WITH an unidentified man. All it takes to start a rumor is for someone to twist/misinterpret the facts of a situation. I take everything reported by the media with a grain of salt.

I imagine if DB had a glass of wine or two (or more) the night Lisa disappeared, it would only add to her guilt, might also explain why she didn't check the windows/doors.

Right but this is a missing child case and you don't want the public misled. LE did not clear this up when asked about it.

I'm beginning to think I see why Jeremy's demeanor has been such...perhaps, LE have revealed to him that all is not as his wife claims...maybe there is another man. Would explain his distant appearance with his wife. He always seems disconnected to her...until one of her sobbing moments and then he will giver her a barely hug.

If there was a party, someone totally unconnected to Lisa's disappearance could have stolen the phones.

If there was a party, someone totally unconnected to Lisa's disappearance could have stolen the phones.

I've thought for a while that the cell phones were not related to the case. Even if they weren't stolen, Lisa could have really been kidnapped but someone else hid the phones hoping to avoid embarrassment and haven't come clean.

It still doesn't make sense to me as to why he would think these people would want to steal a baby.

I believe he might be thinking that someone who is cheating on their husband, who might have gotten pregnant while they were away, would need to steal a baby when that person comes home, thinking military?

I don't agree whatsoever. But maybe, that is what DB is putting in his head.

I don't want to state what I really think because then I would have to go "there" about little Lisa. :-( IMO, any mother who makes up one lie (leaving out anything is a LIE), is hiding something regarding their child's disappearance. I hope and pray, I am wrong this time. :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy