The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so. Eliminating everything else even if she just had a few glasses of wine that night by herself it may put her in a deeper sleep. It always seemed strange to me that she would not hear everything that happened that night even though I know some people are deep sleepers. Adding in even a glass or two of wine suddenly makes it make more sense to me.

I agree.

So hubby had work at 7:30 (please correct if I'm wrong)? So did he leave at that time or did he have to be there at that time? If wifey was at the store @ 5p, where was hubby? How far is the store from their house? How far is the Starbucks that hubby worked at from their house? Just trying to figure out the timing in all of this.

I personally don't see any judging over a box of wine but of LE finding a receipt then having to chase down a video that I assume they were not told about. Every second matters in this case preceding and after the disappearance.

Okay, will take the lead from you . . . Thanks! Wonder if LE asked Deborah what she did earlier the day Lisa was reported missing or if they jumped to the conclusion "You did it!" as she has indicated. I have little faith in this police dept. for reasons of my own.

Just saying, I can have a box of wine at my house & it will be gone over a weekend. Mind you I live 2 miles from Busch Stadium & in the summer (and even now) I have a few friends over who LAUGH at the box of wine I keep for their drunk @$$es when they return from a game.

It was such a surprise (to me) to see the change in the demeanor after this info was released . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
They could have been going through a comingle recycle bin which has glass bottles in it, while looking for a wine box.
The BOX O' WINE might still be in the refrigerator or left out and unfinished. In the very first news footage DI can be seen, in front of the house, talking to what appears to be a newsperson. The recycle bins are right next to the front door. They aren't there anymore.

So hubby had work at 7:30 (please correct if I'm wrong)? So did he leave at that time or did he have to be there at that time? If wifey was at the store @ 5p, where was hubby? How far is the store from their house? How far is the Starbucks that hubby worked at from their house? Just trying to figure out the timing in all of this.

That is wrong, we don't know when the hubby went to work.

Yes, Lisa is JIs daughter (as far as we know)

What lover?

Scream? There was a rumor way back when . . .

Don't know :D That is why I said (if there is one) ..... The most recent info relseased to media makes me think that Mom is/was having an affair - JI had me wondering it earlier..... his statement when he was asked who could have lisa... one of his repsonses was about someone who cheats on their husband ... I just thought that was odd to say...

Also if JI was thinking about say a soldier returning from duty and he said people who cheat on their husbands how would that be applicable? I can see where it would be if the husband had been lied to and told the wife at home was pregnant.

I think that was a direct inference to DB.

wow. Maybe they stuck a boxed keg in thru the window? I watched what they aired of the re enaction and that looked like no easy, soundless feat to me. IMO, I dont buy what either parent is saying. Not yet.

OK. I am seeing tags downstairs such as "box of wine" and I am seeing a LOT of speculation without links.

I'm very glad that Lisa has a forum now.

I do NOT want to spend the rest of the night cleaning up in this thread on Lisa's forum.

Postulate with LINKS peeps. Do not fling speculation about with wild abandon (because your dutiful mods must come through and scrub down the walls after that, and that just kinda sucks).

If you have questions about what is appropos for tagging or for posting, please notify any of the forum mods bolded below.

Why is "box of wine" a problem? (Though I didn't tag it)

In the very first post of this thread there's a video (linked here) that Jbean posted that says about halfway into it that they used a receipt to get the store video that SHOWS DB and an unidentified man buying a "box of wine" and plates and I think the other thing was napkins.

Isn't that a perfectly valid link of proof? Both for the thread and for tagging?

So let's just say mom & mystery man go to the store at 5 to get wine while dad is presumably still home w/the kids. B/c that's what happened as far as we know, we have no evidence proving otherwise. I don't remember where I was headed from here. Something about the teenager.

Okay, will take the lead from you . . . Thanks! Wonder if LE asked Deborah what she did earlier the day Lisa was reported missing or if they jumped to the conclusion "You did it!" as she has indicated. I have little faith in this police dept. for reasons of my own.

Just saying, I can have a box of wine at my house & it will be gone over a weekend. Mind you I live 2 miles from Busch Stadium & in the summer (and even now) I have a few friends over who LAUGH at the box of wine I keep for their drunk @$$es when they return from a game.

It was such a surprise (to me) to see the change in the demeanor after this info was released . . .

I think it was more of a surprise to me that this tidbit of info Momma seemed to not include in her time line to the media...but, that's just my perception.

Also, would you mind sharing what it is that you perceive or know of that this LE dept has done that leaves you with little faith...I'm truly interested to know.

jmo

I can only speak for myself but it was not the wine or the plates and napkins that concerned me. It was LE finding a receipt and then checking it out by viewing the video. (A video they could have checked out the first day if that info had been shared.)

As far as whether they drank wine or not that could explain how she slept through everything and left the lights on and a fuzzy memory but omitting that she was at the store at that time in the sequence of the day's events concerns me.

I personally would have preferred a marguarita LOL but after two of those nothing would have awakened me. :innocent:

No, but Deborah said a friend/neighbor was over with her 4 year old daughter (were not there when she went to bed at 1030p; why so late on a school night?). The kids watched a movie & I guess the ladies drank box-of-wine. According to media there is a video of Deborah & some non-IDed male buying a box of wine, paper plates & napkins at the market.

Shame to see all this judging over a crappy box of wine!

No joke.. Having a child come up missing could happen to anyone and it could just so happen to take place the same day you buy your alcohol. Millions of parents purchase alcohol and consume it while their children are in their care and even speak openly about it as if it's a responsible thing to do. She bought wine, it doesn't mean she hurt her child. imo

I think it was more of a surprise to me that this tidbit of info Momma seemed to not include in her time line to the media...but, that's just my perception.

Also, would you mind sharing what it is that you perceive or know of that this LE dept has done that leaves you with little faith...I'm truly interested to know.

jmo

Did anyone ask her about this specific time? I don't think I would have offered up, "My neighbor was coming over with her 4 year old so I went & bought some wine & paper plates" during a cry for help for my missing daughter (but did that happen?).

Check out what the KCMO police dept does (or does not do) & who "runs" them . . . and then check out StLMO police dept. Try to get any information on crimes or trials in Missouri . . . JMHO as a State resident

So a night shift job for an electrician and I found this on a job search website in some other state, is 5pm-3:30am. So I'm thinking JI may have already been at work at the time DB was at this store.

Edited because I just found some other electrician jobs that say "night shift" and it's varied so, hm, I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine