The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not getting that perception by posts here...but, if this info was left out of her timeline it does not look good. Not that she bought or drinks wine with whoever but, that at a moment like this...your infant is missing and you omit this bit of info...what else will you be omitting?

This isn't a time that one should be omitting anything out of their timeline when LE is there to help you find your missing child.

If my child were missing like this I wouldnt leave anything out at all. I would tell them what times I went to the bathroom if that would help but I certainly would not leave out the fact that I went to the store. I know this site doesnt like assumptions and what its, but I believe I remember hearing on TV that she NEVER left her house at all that day. To me that means she didnt go to the store or even outside. Obviously, she lied. I also "believe" it was the police that found the receipt and thats how they pulled the tape of the store. Leads me to believe she is hiding something. I promise to try and make sure I remember where I get this info from, but I switch back and forth between all MSM channels and read them online as well so I dont always remember which one I heard it on. I only remember I heard it.

You all remember we never learned when Ronald Cummings went to "werk" or got off "werk" if I remember correctly....It just was never released and drove us all nuts,lol.

If you watch the video closely of DB and the man at the register. She clearly hands him something that looks like a receipt and change. Study it closely. I believe the police obtained the receipt from the man after they began investigating him. IMO!

If the neighbor were a couple then it should have been neighbors, not neighbor.
Well in this case I know who the 4 year old is and it is plural. But speaking of them individually as in he or she I would refer to them in the singular.

I never heard that he left after the baby was put to bed. And it doesn't make sense. The baby was put to bed supposedly at 7:30 pm. If he left after she was put to bed it doesn't even give him enough time to get to work and work 8 hour shift and get back.

I have to say that I have yet to hear on any channel or interview on what time he went to work either. Seems if mom had to tell what she did that day, he wasnt aware of it either. Could he possibly have worked during the day and into the night, I know that my ex was an electrician and there were times they had jobs where they could only do at night, but they worked the day then went right to the other job. Who knows.

The neighbor that gave her a ride to the store is not sleuthable. So everyone carry on from here and remember to be careful not to involve people who have not been named in MSM or haven't spoken out.

As far as that FB and the rumors that were brought here today. If it continues I'm sorry to say there are going to be consequences. Once again it was a rumor that was proven false.

:pokeball: bumping up

If my child were missing like this I wouldnt leave anything out at all. I would tell them what times I went to the bathroom if that would help but I certainly would not leave out the fact that I went to the store. I know this site doesnt like assumptions and what its, but I believe I remember hearing on TV that she NEVER left her house at all that day. To me that means she didnt go to the store or even outside. Obviously, she lied. I also "believe" it was the police that found the receipt and thats how they pulled the tape of the store. Leads me to believe she is hiding something. I promise to try and make sure I remember where I get this info from, but I switch back and forth between all MSM channels and read them online as well so I dont always remember which one I heard it on. I only remember I heard it.

BBM: going to the market for me when I NEED something (like wine) is second nature & I don't know if I could "recall" going on a trip that was, what 15 mins, and routine when being questioned about my little one missing? Buying baby wipes, napkins, paper plates, wine (anything on my list) would be innate in my world especially if it was a short trip. Heck, I may not remember it unless I looked at the receipt.

I find nothing wrong with buying a box of wine . . . I don't like that parents drink around their children, but I know they do & I am not holding it against Deborah or the neighbor she was hanging with that night.

I'm hanging onto hope with this new information released. DB bought baby food and wipes, this means she was tending to her baby or at least shopping for her. I doubt anything had happened to little Lisa up until this point. It's not like she was out a blockbuster or Fusion. It's just a glimmer of hope, but some hope if better than none.

Praying someone did take Lisa. I know, I know...one can hope and pray.

BBM: going to the market for me when I NEED something (like wine) is second nature & I don't know if I could "recall" going on a trip that was, what 15 mins, and routine when being questioned about my little one missing? Buying baby wipes, napkins, paper plates, wine (anything on my list) would be innate in my world especially if it was a short trip. Heck, I may not remember it unless I looked at the receipt.

I find nothing wrong with buying a box of wine . . . I don't like that parents drink around their children, but I know they do & I am not holding it against Deborah or the neighbor she was hanging with that night.

Really? You wouldn't recall your neighbor giving you a ride to the store? I certainly would have no problems recalling that.

as someone once said, sometimes i cigar is just a cigar.

The only thing that this trip to the store does is convince me that nothing was planned in advance and it is just likely mom is innocent too

Watching the video, it appears to me that the guy is one of the family members. Either her brother, or the cousin Mike "somebody or other" who was interviewed and called "a family spokesperson" once or twice. In the pics of the family with the PI last night, this guy was standing by DB's dad, I think. MOO

The fact that she bought baby wipes, and baby food lead me to believe that whatever happened, she wasn't planning on it. Either an accident after dad left, or while she was gone, perhaps dad lost it...

Either way, at that time she expected everything to be normal, as shown by the purchases of the baby wipes, and food.

Oddly, it is the purchase of baby wipes/baby food with the wine that make me think the exact opposite---that perhaps something was planned-----I know, I've had 3 children, so quick runs for just those items with a 10 month should seem the norm---but I have to wonder if those new purchases are still in the house...or if Baby Lisa went somewhere with her bag of goodies...

The neighbor that gave her a ride to the store is not sleuthable. So everyone carry on from here and remember to be careful not to involve people who have not been named in MSM or haven't spoken out.

As far as that FB and the rumors that were brought here today. If it continues I'm sorry to say there are going to be consequences. Once again it was a rumor that was proven false.

:waitasec:Not to question authority, but how is an unkown man that was seen with her at a store hours before her baby vanished not sleuth-able? Makes no sense to me?

:waitasec:Not to question authority, but how is an unkown man that was seen with her at a store hours before her baby vanished not sleuth-able? Makes no sense to me?

He wasn't named in the Mainstream Media...so according to the forum rules he is not sleuthable.

Really? You wouldn't recall your neighbor giving you a ride to the store? I certainly would have no problems recalling that.

Especially if that person was a family member or neighbor . . . if I was not specifically driving to the market, I would not remember. When you have a busy life & running on empty half the time, you just put one foot in front of the other.

And have a To Do list

I guess his name was not named by MSM. But it doesn't make sense why we can't show stills from the video, considering that the video has been posted by MSM. And stills from the video were posted by MSM. So I don't understand why those were deleted. They don't come from facebook, they come from MSM.

Any locals know where a new Starbucks is being constructed? Possibly it is in a store so may necessitate working at night to not interfere with the store, so may not be on Starbucks website yet. That could help with figuring out drive time.

Although, it is possible it is not shift-work. Some contractors go in to complete a particular job, they don't really punch a clock.

Especially if that person was a family member or neighbor . . . if I was not specifically driving to the market, I would not remember. When you have a busy life & running on empty half the time, you just out one foot in front of the other.

And have a To Do list

Going to the store could be very IMPORTANT. Somebody could have seen her in the store and followed her home, like happened with the Petit murder. So I think if the child was missing and police was asking what she was doing prior to that remember something like going to the store is not minor.

I guess his name was not named by MSM. But it doesn't make sense why we can't show stills from the video, considering that the video has been posted by MSM. And stills from the video were posted by MSM. So I don't understand why those were deleted. They don't come from facebook, they come from MSM.

Because he is not a POI . . . as defined in the TOS, we cannot sleuth the innocent

I never heard that he left after the baby was put to bed. And it doesn't make sense. The baby was put to bed supposedly at 7:30 pm. If he left after she was put to bed it doesn't even give him enough time to get to work and work 8 hour shift and get back.

Maybe Jeremy left work for home early. Maybe he ran out of supply's. Are supply houses open at 4:00am? MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns