The Texts Messages: Warning! Graphic SEXUALLY EXPLICIT

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've read almost every thread here and KH called dds to set up the Partay afaik. So I'm not sure what you mean, other than that I'm not up to speed.

No Ma'mam..you seem to be up to speed for sure. KH asked DDS to set up the party, however he says he barely knew DDS. That's all...You are absolutley up to par in this case, this was no dis respect to you by no means...margarita's for everyone!

Woahhhh I'd like an MSM link for all of this talk about AA please....... If you can't provide one don't go there! :nono:

No Ma'mam..you seem to be up to speed for sure. KH asked DDS to set up the party, however he says he barely knew DDS. That's all...You are absolutley up to par in this case, this was no dis respect to you by no means...margarita's for everyone!

the post I was responding to suggested that dds was th's AA sponsor. so regardless of who contacted whom to set up the party, dds set it up. Hence my point that she's unlikely to have set up a magarita fest for th if she's her sponsor. That is all... :)

the post I was responding to suggested that dds was th's AA sponsor. so regardless of who contacted whom to set up the party, dds set it up. Hence my point that she's unlikely to have set up a magarita fest for th if she's her sponsor. That is all... :)

I knew of nothing in regards to any AA until today...I'm with Grandmaj...where did this come from. But it has been pointed out KH set the party up through DDS...I do think that is important..but jmo..that's all...and I luv yours as well:crazy:

I knew of nothing in regards to any AA until today...I'm with Grandmaj...where did this come from. But it has been pointed out KH set the party up though DDS...I do think that is important..but jmo..that's all...and I luv yours as well:crazy:

bbm~

neither did I. idk why kh setting up the party through dds is significant. but I do appreciate the luv lol :)

bbm~

neither did I. idk why kh setting up the party through dds is significant. but I do appreciate the luv lol :)

I know this is o/t...and I will say this and I will move forward...I do think it is important, because KH states and has stated he either didn't know this chick or barely knew this chick....I don't think I would hire her as my party planner for my spouse if I didn't really know her/him...and I don't think you would either.He either knew her or not...that's all..doubles on me!

Whatever LE has, we know it's not enough to arrest and convict Terri, even the GJ says so by not returning a true bill. I hope the task force is making some kind of progress, cuz all we're hearing from them is more crickets. Though I have to say, maybe LE's silence is better than the previous "riddles".

I wish we knew more, and most of all I wish we had an idea of where Kyron is, it's like he vanished into thin air.

(Snipped) BBM

Has Billylee ever provided a link for the above?

(Snipped) BBM

Has Billylee ever provided a link for the above?

To the best of my knowledge, if the GJ returns a true bill it is public information, therefore, it would have been picked up and reported by the media. Have one of the attorney's correct me if I'm wrong, cuz God knows I've been wrong before! LOL

ETA: Not to mention, she would have been indicted.

To the best of my knowledge, if the GJ returns a true bill it is public information, therefore, it would have been picked up and reported by the media. Have one of the attorney's correct me if I'm wrong, cuz God knows I've been wrong before! LOL

They might still be meeting or the indictments could be sealed.

AZLawyer a while back stated on the Lawyer thread that a Grand Jury can take a break of a few months but that doesn't mean they've reached a final decision, or any decision.

It ain't over till it's over.

OT, but following Casey Anthony's case, I know that GJ indictments are secret until the police arrest the charged. The judge is not even allowed to say the name listed on the indictment. It's all secret with the court. Of course we knew who the indictment
was for because of Casey and her attorneys. But the court keeps it a secret.

I believe it was also stated that police don't have to arrest someone immediately after an indictment is handed down.

IOW, we have no clue what is going on with the GJ process and just because Terri hasn't been arrested yet means nothing as far as the process is concerned.

Jmo

AZLawyer a while back stated on the Lawyer thread that a Grand Jury can take a break of a few months but that doesn't mean they've reached a final decision, or any decision.

It ain't over till it's over.

That is correct, they can even convene a whole different GJ than was used before. I suppose I should have used the word "yet". But my point was, at this time, there is not enough evidence to convict Terri Horman or she would have already been indicted by the GJ.

That is correct, they can even convene a whole different GJ than was used before. I suppose I should have used the word "yet". But my point was, at this time, there is not enough evidence to convict Terri Horman or she would have already been indicted by the GJ.

Respectfully, you have no way to know that.

I would say there might be plenty of evidence, but the Prosecutor wants to find Kyron's body before they try to convict. That seems simple to me and the way these types of cases often play out. Nothing usually happens quickly anyway in murder cases unless there is a confession.

But we can't assume someone is innocent just because an arrest hasn't been made yet or the Grand Jury hasn't indicted. That's why it's all a secret from the public. It gives Prosecutors a little edge to plan their cases, since after all, they represent innocent victims like Kyron.

The police can bide their time as long as they want before arresting TH, and hopefully they will find Kyron before they indict and thus have alot more evidence.

JMO

Respectfully, you have no way to know that.

As I said earlier IANAL, but we could ask them. :)

It's really a simple question; If the Grand Jury had seen enough evidence to indict Terri at this point, would they or would they not have issued a true bill? I believe the answer is yes, but IANAL.

Have we finished discussing the texts? This is the 3rd and final warning and this thread will close.

Post lands at random.

They're lurid and tasteless and the circumstances of Kyron's disappearance, then Kaine leaving and taking their child with him certainly suggest that one would fill their time in more constructive ways, but ............ they're not illegal, and have no bearing on a divorce proceeding (where they were entered) given that Oregon is a no-fault divorce State.

Healthy adults sext all the time, however. I guess for me I don't see how her having engaged in this activity suggests anything other than she never thought the world at large was going to see them. I suppose we can definitely fault her for her naivete in the midst of her in flagrante delecti.

Kaine provided a block of texts, unredacted, and the reasons he provided that specific block are laid out in the affidavit.(to show specific instances where Terri did not seem concerned about Kyron or K, but her ownself). Sexting isn't illegal and the divorce proceeding is not a venue to determine guilt or innocence.

Again, begs the question of why Terri's lawyers just quit instead of proving that Kaine's assertions that she didn't seem concerned about K were false. There are apparently other texts out there that show her being concerned for K and Kyron and her concern in wanting to get K back(other than the lie she told to DeDe and her lawyer where she used baby K as a convenient excuse)?

Jmo

They're lurid and tasteless and the circumstances of Kyron's disappearance, then Kaine leaving and taking their child with him certainly suggest that one would fill their time in more constructive ways, but ............ they're not illegal, and have no bearing on a divorce proceeding (where they were entered) given that Oregon is a no-fault divorce State.

Healthy adults sext all the time, however. I guess for me I don't see how her having engaged in this activity suggests anything other than she never thought the world at large was going to see them. I suppose we can definitely fault her for her naivete in the midst of her in flagrante delecti.

good points debs.
one could argue that sexting may just be her way of comforting herself when her life spins wildly, sadly, depressingly out of control. some watch leno. some reach for ambien. some reach for wine and little sext at bedtime.

and, I'll just say that, as usual, your flagrante delecti commentary brings a wry smile to a sad thread. :cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1998#