The Theater and the Shooting

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Eerie! Good thing some people have that sixth sense and abide by it! That saved the tenant's life, when she got that feeling about opening his door that night!

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
Apartment building manager has an eerie feeling.
but REVERD School Psychiatrist that is HIS PERSONAL psychiatrist
does not have any warning signals :waitasec:

OK - Glad I trust my 6th sense too.

If his mom reads here and wants my opinion I SAY SUE.
It will not help him very much but the next MI person may get better help.

Of course you don't see it, if you live in an upscale white area.

I have friends getting stopped for no reason other than they have tattoos and long hair over in Brooklyn. Or simply because they are WWB "walking while black"

They don't have to see anything to do it, that's the problem.

I am a Brooklyn girl, and in my day it was not happening.
But today tattoos and long hair is in every area.
It used to be designated to Hell’s Kitchen or lower East side. but NO MORE.
Now if you look like real grunge, and unkempt. (I do leave my area – no confinement :))
I still don’t see it, like in the lower east side, where they sell drugs on each corner I never see it.

Oh I know what stop and frisk is, I was just trying to inject a bit of silliness into the discussion...

Secondary screening is when you go through the body scanner (not xray), have no metal or suspicious objects on your person and still get a very personal pat down from the TSA agent...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

LOL I thought that was just horney cop.(just kidding)

Theater shooting unfolds in real time on social media

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-07-20/...otings-last-night-twitter-user-social-media/2

This is old, but I haven't seen it posted...maybe I missed it.

"Now I'm thinking it was bullets coming through the wall from 9 causing smoke and fire cracker sounds. #aurorashooting #batman #shootng," a Twitter user identified as Jamie Marshall wrote.

"Never seen so many cop cars in my life. Its a parade of lights," wrote Isaac Ramos.

"Everything keeps replaying in my head. It was so unreal," @DjaylaRene wrote.

"I am getting ready to cry. So scared. I need a hug. I almost got shot 9 times. I had a chance to be like 50," wrote another Twitter user, @Abenistar.

He later added: "I seen a person bleeding out their mouth and gasping for their last breath. This ain't right. #Century16Shooting. Thunk the world is ending."

Hastings the tweeter was referencing 50 cent the rapper.50 cent has been shot 9 times and that's what the twit was referencing...my rap artist trivia contribution for today.:D .lol

Hastings the tweeter was referencing 50 cent the rapper.50 cent has been shot 9 times and that's what the twit was referencing...my rap artist trivia contribution for today.:D .lol

I like 50 cent but anyone that updates their Twitter after surviving a massacre with that lyric quote is a dummy; makes me wish that he was... not gonna say it LOL

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

Just saw this on Dana Coffield of the Denver Post's twitter feed and it is VERY interesting regarding statements that victims that were in Court today shared with her:

Dana Coffield ‏@denpostdana
Victims in the #theatershooting hearing said Holmes looked much smaller without body armor on.

page2bookingreport.png

Page 2 of Booking Report. What the heck was he wearing? He had no meds/money? Huh? Is this saying that Aurora City Police had him first and then Arapahoe County returned items to the City?

??? Between the gag order, sealed documents and just plain bad record keeping, this level of transparency is ridiculous!

View attachment 25450

Page 2 of Booking Report. What the heck was he wearing? He had no meds/money? Huh? Is this saying that Aurora City Police had him first and then Arapahoe County returned items to the City?

??? Between the gag order, sealed documents and just plain bad record keeping, this level of transparency is ridiculous!

I believe it is done intentionally to divert, confuse, and take no responsibility.
They just want him locked up, end of story. Not a solution...
The solution is - Take some responsibility and fix the problem.

View attachment 25450

Yes,I am thinking Aurora had him first as is says he was wearing sandals which we returned to city police. Sandals are customary for prisoners. Could you imagine someone going on a shooting rampage wearing sandals? ;)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I believe it is done intentionally to divert, confuse, and take no responsibility.
They just want him locked up, end of story. Not a solution...
The solution is - Take some responsibility and fix the problem.

Couldn't agree more. Sadly LE made the choice to manipulate the facts of the events-- they lied repeatedly, which anyone who reviews the available evidence as well as Chief Oates multiple inconsistent statements about the details of Holmes' apprehension can clearly understand. Their lies allowed them to eventually present an inaccurate, fictional story that ties everything up perfectly so the public feels safe...

Wait now people believe the department is deceiving the public and hiding things? Sorry, I don't believe that is the case. I am a local, and have many encounters with this department and that is absurd IMO.

I know many of these officers on a personal level, and I think I am just going to leave this thread before I take this way personally. But I just felt the need to butt in, and stick up for them.

And the reason they have the aurora jumpsuit, and sandals returned to aurora is a very simple explanation. Aurora has their own city detention facility. All arrests in aurora go there first, so they sent him there first. They put him in the aurora jail jumpsuit, and when they sent them to the Arapahoe jail he was in that. So because it was Aurora's jumpsuit in the first place they sent it back. Simple, no conspiracy theory going on. And all the property he had was confiscated by aurora, not arapahoe county. He was sent to arapahoe in only the aurora jail jumpsuit gear.

Wait now people believe the department is deceiving the public and hiding things? Sorry, I don't believe that is the case. I am a local, and have many encounters with this department and that is absurd IMO.

I'd highly suggest you read, watch or listen to all of the statements, police radio recordings, eyewitness statements (from July 20) with an open mind and see if logically you develop the same conclusion. I'd recommend starting with the two or three different versions of Holmes' apprehension from the mouth of Chief Oates himself...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Simple, no conspiracy theory going on.

I don't think anyone is suggesting a conspiracy or conspiracy theory. It's just troubling that there are so many questions, oddities, documented misstatements; all which will likely be cleared up at trial but unfortunately due to the gag order there are important questions that to this point have been answered with multiple, differing versions from the same sources.

And the reason they have the aurora jumpsuit, and sandals returned to aurora is a very simple explanation. Aurora has their own city detention facility. All arrests in aurora go there first, so they sent him there first. They put him in the aurora jail jumpsuit, and when they sent them to the Arapahoe jail he was in that. So because it was Aurora's jumpsuit in the first place they sent it back. Simple, no conspiracy theory going on. And all the property he had was confiscated by aurora, not arapahoe county. He was sent to arapahoe in only the aurora jail jumpsuit gear.

Thanks, SpriteGal--we appreciate any information we can get which elaborates on the process!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
couchsluether
Back