The Theater and the Shooting

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You can think what you want. I will continue to trust and believe this department. And this comes from personal experiences, and not things from the media.

You can think what you want. I will continue to trust and believe this department. And this comes from personal experiences, and not things from the media.

No one is questioning or challenging your thought, opinion or belief; suggesting a review of the relevant evidence is not meant to argue with you; in this wonderful WS community of people who crave, share, decipher and disseminate information and learn from each other I thought that might interest you and others.

"AURORA, Colo. — Aurora fie investigators say someone intentionally started a fire at an apartment building that killed two people earlier this week."

http://kdvr.com/2012/08/10/fire-investigators-deadly-apartment-building-fire-was-arson/

I'm not into conspiracies and haven't even read about the calls demanding JH be freed until I just read this thread today but I have to say it really freaks me out that JH tried to rent at these apartments before the theater shootings and now someone set them on fire. The article states that they have a poi... wonder who it is?

"AURORA, Colo. — Aurora fie investigators say someone intentionally started a fire at an apartment building that killed two people earlier this week."

http://kdvr.com/2012/08/10/fire-investigators-deadly-apartment-building-fire-was-arson/

I'm not into conspiracies and haven't even read about the calls demanding JH be freed until I just read this thread today but I have to say it really freaks me out that JH tried to rent at these apartments before the theater shootings and now someone set them on fire. The article states that they have a poi... wonder who it is?

I'm sorry your community is dealing with this situation; this evening when I read in the Denver Post the description of an individual running up and down the halls with a gas can, I was horrified.

Sadly, sometimes evil individuals see other evil individuals get attention by committing atrocities it serves as a catalyst for them to live out their own twisted fantasies at the expense of humanity.

Regarding the previous person of interest: I actually looked into him for the first time yesterday-- there couldn't be less about him/his life pre-shooting online. Don't know what to make of him.

Interesting post! But I think the shootings were in Theater 9.

I haven't been to the theater in a few years but could JH have arrived early and asked to be seated in Theater 9?

I'm pretty sure that JH exited, and re-entered, on the right side of the theater.

One thing to wonder is how would JH knows that that door will not alarm when it isopen from inside and left/prop open for so long, does he know the security system of this theater?

One thing to wonder is how would JH knows that that door will not alarm when it isopen from inside and left/prop open for so long, does he know the security system of this theater?

Ive noticed on emergency doors it will say on it this door is equipped with an alarm. Maybe it didn't say it on there. I read it wasn't the snazziest of theaters. Just a possibility

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sorry your community is dealing with this situation; this evening when I read in the Denver Post the description of an individual running up and down the halls with a gas can, I was horrified.

Sadly, sometimes evil individuals see other evil individuals get attention by committing atrocities it serves as a catalyst for them to live out their own twisted fantasies at the expense of humanity.

Regarding the previous person of interest: I actually looked into him for the first time yesterday-- there couldn't be less about him/his life pre-shooting online. Don't know what to make of him.

Thanks, it's not my community though... I'm in Iowa.

Maybe you're right about evil begating evil. I just thought it was a strange coincidence that JH tried to rent these apartments before the shooting. I agree, it is weird how a person would have no internet history these days.

Reading this thread today has sure brought up some new things for me to think about regarding the tragedy in CO....

I don't think anyone is suggesting a conspiracy or conspiracy theory. It's just troubling that there are so many questions, oddities, documented misstatements; all which will likely be cleared up at trial but unfortunately due to the gag order there are important questions that to this point have been answered with multiple, differing versions from the same sources.

Yes. Too many niggling questions. Absolutely need more transparency, and hopefully the 'gag order' will be lifted soon...

Couldn't agree more. Sadly LE made the choice to manipulate the facts of the events-- they lied repeatedly, which anyone who reviews the available evidence as well as Chief Oates multiple inconsistent statements about the details of Holmes' apprehension can clearly understand. Their lies allowed them to eventually present an inaccurate, fictional story that ties everything up perfectly so the public feels safe...

You are very kind but the public felt safe once he was locked away.
The School lies because of self gain.
They need to have no enrollments, some major law suits, and withhold of grants. They need to make a policy that is functional. Not dysfunctional. They need to care. And IMHO they could have done far more long ago when they should have, and IMHO they did not. All the victims should sue.

I watched some detective movies LOL :floorlaugh: and imagine he went to the movies a few days before to test out all the sentences and exits.

Should I be surprise that someone got mad that the boobie trapped apartment got disassembled?

Why that buliding? :waitasec: Sometimes I just think out loud

Wait now people believe the department is deceiving the public and hiding things? Sorry, I don't believe that is the case. I am a local, and have many encounters with this department and that is absurd IMO.

The Department is not what I am talking about.
the school is.
and they probably are influencing everything the department is doing.

I watched some detective movies LOL :floorlaugh: and imagine he went to the movies a few days before to test out all the sentences and exits.

:floorlaugh: well he possibly did it...imagine he has to go from theater 1 to theater 9 ( how many theaters are in there? ) to check all of the emergency alarm if they will trigger an alarm sound when somebody open it from the inside and pop it open for 10-15 minutes... he has to check all! he doesnt know where batman will be shown on all these theaters lol...........

I will take a guess.....I suspect all documents haven't been turned over yet b/c they are not finished. All those witnesses. Probably some witnesses that have to have a more detailed interview. Some may not have been interviewed b/c they were in serious condition.

Then the theater itself. Probably took awhile to map out the projected bullet paths. For example...if he fired off 100 bullets.....the state has to account for all 100 and show exactly where the bullet went on it's path in the theater. I know from most of the eye witnesses....there was blood everywhere inside the theater. People were stepping in it and falling over bodies.

Then you have additional crime scenes in the parking lot with blood trails, guns, and equipment.

Then you have another crime scene at his apt.

Then his background information.

So I can understand why some things haven't been turned over yet.

IMO.

a cop was shot by JH?

http://www.minnpost.com/global-post/2012/07/batman-premiere-shooting-colorado-eyewitness-account

She described seeing a cop “who’d been shot through the chest. He looked terrified.” That’s when the couple decided to flee the scene. “If the gunmen are going to kill cops, there’s no way they’re going to be stopped,” she recalled thinking. She didn’t know at the time that a lone gunman was to blame.

She said that the cop was still alive when they left, but based on where he was shot, “I doubt that he would make it. There was just so much blood.”

see the video of this witness :
[video=youtube;A_ucN7xKuvs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_ucN7xKuvs&feature=player_embedded[/video]

copy of the theater ticket

544658_411705468866487_1291066760_n.jpg

original source of this ticket is from the survivor of aurora shooting FB page - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=411705468866487&se​t=o.364750106929764&type=3&theater

a cop was shot by JH?

http://www.minnpost.com/global-post/2012/07/batman-premiere-shooting-colorado-eyewitness-account

She described seeing a cop “who’d been shot through the chest. He looked terrified.” That’s when the couple decided to flee the scene. “If the gunmen are going to kill cops, there’s no way they’re going to be stopped,” she recalled thinking. She didn’t know at the time that a lone gunman was to blame.

She said that the cop was still alive when they left, but based on where he was shot, “I doubt that he would make it. There was just so much blood.”

see the video of this witness :
The Dark Knight Shooting at aurora century 16 7/20/2012 recap - YouTube

How come we didnt hear this from the police scanner and no other media covering about this cop?
IMO, This case is going to make us INSANE ! :banghead:

How come we didnt hear this from the police scanner and no other media covering about this cop?
IMO, This case is going to make us INSANE ! :banghead:

That is very bizarre. First time I hear about a cop being shot. Wouldn't there be a separate charge for attempted murder of a police officer?

That is very bizarre. First time I hear about a cop being shot. Wouldn't there be a separate charge for attempted murder of a police officer?

Yes, i dont know what to say on this. . If you also try to analyze what she said, it seems like the police officers were already inside the theater 9 while they are all trying to seek exit.

Where's the other sleuthers opinion on this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz
Back