Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly as it should be! Hope it was a good one.:D

Hello Utopia - hope you are doing well and your studies are moving along well ! Still across the pond ?

Thanks for the wishes - I did have a good holiday.:)

Well folks.....I am one proud Mama.:) I recently attended my son's University Convocationl. He has graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Biology with a Minor in Chemistry with Highest Honours.

Here is a photo of the two of us on the Big Day. RC - This is the one that I was picking your brains (when the Dyleski case was going) about the Japanese animation costume Convention....actually I think I was freaking out!:crazy: Glad to say, his little hobby appears to have been harmless! Whew!:crazy:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c119/SandersJilly/Ottawa056.jpg

Well folks.....I am one proud Mama.:) I recently attended my son's University Convocationl. He has graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Biology with a Minor in Chemistry with Highest Honours.

Here is a photo of the two of us on the Big Day. RC - This is the one that I was picking your brains (when the Dyleski case was going) about the Japanese animation costume Convention....actually I think I was freaking out!:crazy: Glad to say, his little hobby appears to have been harmless! Whew!:crazy:

Congratulations to you and your son Jilly - that's just awesome:clap: :clap: :clap:

Good kid for working so hard - good looking young man as well! You should indeed be proud. I bet he will put all those smarts to good use!

As I recall - I tried to tell you his amine was harmless and yes you were freaking out - I remember it well ! Of course, I didn't help that situation very much...:o

Congrats Jilly - looks like you did good, and good luck to your young man!

Congratulations to you and your son Jilly - that's just awesome:clap: :clap: :clap:

Good kid for working so hard - good looking young man as well! You should indeed be proud. I bet he will put all those smarts to good use!

As I recall - I tried to tell you his amine was harmless and :laugh: yes you were freaking out - I remember it well ! Of course, I didn't help that situation very much...:o Oh yes you did!! You completely set me at ease with your usual calm voice of reason!!

Congrats Jilly - looks like you did good, and good luck to your young man!

Awwwww. Thanks so much RC! :)

Jilly!

How cool is that!!!! You go, Mom!

And I want your hair, it's so pretty! Except I'd have to change it to brunette - I tried on a blonde wig one time, goofing off. Talk about looking horrendous, haha. That ended my visions of being a blonde...

Jilly!

How cool is that!!!! You go, Mom!

And I want your hair, it's so pretty! Except I'd have to change it to brunette - I tried on a blonde wig one time, goofing off. Talk about looking horrendous, haha. That ended my visions of being a blonde...

Awww Thanks Deputy! I used to be a brunette but now I'm solid gray as I have been since 18. So....this color is to blend in with my gray!:rolleyes: I think anyone can be a blond. It's just a matter of getting the right tone. I have finally found a hairdresser (after all these years!!)that knows what he's doing. There are actually 3 colors in my hair and depending on the season I have more or less of one color.

Having said that and remembering your photo with you know who (hehe) I think your hair (and you) are absolutely gorgeous and I wouldn't change a thing. In fact....you'd probably look good bald!!:D I say don't ruin a good thing!

jilly! congratulations on being the proud "mama" of a college graduate !
And, congratulations, of course, to your handsome son! What a great accomplishment for him and for you too Mom!

In this day and time, it really is a grand accomplishment, as it is more difficult than ever to make wise choices while in school, do well in your studies and stay focused. Looks like you raised him up right, jilly. Be proud!

I share in your happiness and your pride, that is really something wonderful to celebrate jilly!

PS... jilly, you are such a very pretty lady, I see where your handsome son gets his good looks too! :)

am over at ctv discussing the Jessie Davis case....i sure wish things in Michelle's case would have moved as fast as this one is....LE is zeroing in on the father of Jessie's son & unborn baby, as we 'speak'....

anywaaaayy, i saw this in my email & HAD to run over here to comment....what a handsome son you have & how proud you must be, jilly!!!!..thanks for sharing the pic & the info....awesome:blowkiss:

jilly! congratulations on being the proud "mama" of a college graduate !
And, congratulations, of course, to your handsome son! What a great accomplishment for him and for you too Mom!

In this day and time, it really is a grand accomplishment, as it is more difficult than ever to make wise choices while in school, do well in your studies and stay focused. Looks like you raised him up right, jilly. Be proud!

I share in your happiness and your pride, that is really something wonderful to celebrate jilly!

PS... jilly, you are such a very pretty lady, I see where your handsome son gets his good looks too! :)

Ohhhh my goodness Sweetmop!:blushing: :blushing: You really are 'sweet'!!:)

You know, as parents, you just wing it and say a lot of prayers.:crazy: This is the kid that gave me more grey hairs so right now, I am letting out a great big sighhhhh! I was the one who encouraged him to go to a University 4,000 miles away. I can still remember 4 yrs ago when I put him on the plane (bawling my eyes out with all the other mothers at the airport.:D) Turns out it was the right thing to do.

He's got himself into a few jams since like giving up his dorm to live in an apartment and having to get jobs at Walmart & Wendys to make up the difference (which we wouldn't pay). In the end because of these jobs, he actually realized the importance of education and it made him more determined to succeed.

Yes. I am very proud of him but not just for what he has accomplished. I am proud for the most part of who he has become. That was his own doing.

Thank you 'sweet' for your kind words!:blowkiss:

Awww Thanks Deputy! I used to be a brunette but now I'm solid gray as I have been since 18. So....this color is to blend in with my gray!:rolleyes: I think anyone can be a blond. It's just a matter of getting the right tone. I have finally found a hairdresser (after all these years!!)that knows what he's doing. There are actually 3 colors in my hair and depending on the season I have more or less of one color.

Having said that and remembering your photo with you know who (hehe) I think your hair (and you) are absolutely gorgeous and I wouldn't change a thing. In fact....you'd probably look good bald!!:D I say don't ruin a good thing!

Well Jilly - I would also say you are a pretty lady but D-Dawg has defined limits for me of what I can say and cannot say but I'll go out on the limb now and say it since DD has - you are very pretty! And I know DD is going to come in here waving her hand at me but - too late!:crazy:

am over at ctv discussing the Jessie Davis case....i sure wish things in Michelle's case would have moved as fast as this one is....LE is zeroing in on the father of Jessie's son & unborn baby, as we 'speak'....

anywaaaayy, i saw this in my email & HAD to run over here to comment....what a handsome son you have & how proud you must be, jilly!!!!..thanks for sharing the pic & the info....awesome:blowkiss:

Hi Close!:blowkiss: Did you say CTV??:D just ribbing ya!

Thanks so much Close.....ya know I luv ya!!

Well Jilly - I would also say you are a pretty lady but D-Dawg has defined limits for me of what I can say and cannot say but I'll go out on the limb now and say it since DD has - you are very pretty! And I know DD is going to come in here waving her hand at me but -:laugh: too late!:crazy:

And Deputy is absolutely correct RC!:D

You guys!!!! I am really :blushing: :blushing:

So where's your photo RC???? Please allow me to reciprocate even though I already know what a beautiful heart you have!!:)

Jilly,
I knew I luv'd ya for a reason - I'm an early grayer (sp? looks wrong) as well, thanks to my Dad or so I say. But NO! I may be the only exception on earth but I don't think I could EVER be a decent blonde - it was hideous, I tell ya! :crazy:

Awww, you're so sweet about my "you know who" photo....can't believe you even remember.

Well Jilly - I would also say you are a pretty lady but D-Dawg has defined limits for me of what I can say and cannot say ABSOLUTELY, I DID, HEHE)but I'll go out on the limb now and say it since DD has - you are very pretty! And I know DD is going to come in here waving her hand at me but - too late! (OH BOY!):crazy:

You're a smart student, I see...but with attitude! :D

Hmmm, what to do with you now...:cool:

I knew it!!!! You're handsome and HOT - you little devil you!!! And that's coming from a woman old enough to be your mother!!! haha!

Lookin' good RC - inside and out!! Your wife's a lucky woman!!:)

Now I am :blushing: - truthfully I'm very shy...:)

Thank you Jilly, I feel pretty good right now.

<thud>

OMG, RC! You're an absolute stud!
We're not worthy!!!!!

But....:woohoo:

No wonder Danica loves having you as her #1 fan!

P.S. Jilly - am I the only one feeling waaay old at the moment?!?!?! haha

HUSH - I'm not old enough for Danica !

Are you going to wind me up like an eight day clock again ? It took me all day long to calm down.:D

I want to see this picture of you that Jilly is speaking of...waiting:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member