The Verdict - Do you agree or disagree? #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aedrys,

This jury could have convicted on the prosecution's case if they saw fit. I believe some did see fit to do it and voted guilty. The entire jury did not vote innocent to begin with. Their minds were changed by the very same that said they would not try to change anyone's mind to guilty when they were asked that in Voir Dire.

Ashton was not liked by this jury. He did not say good morning to them and they or some of them, most definitely the one who was interviewed by Greta, took umbrage.

KC was proven guilty. And the chloroform was NOT junk science no matter what Linda Baden says - I cannot stomach that woman.

They were done in a day and a half. Yes, I can see how they spent an enormous amount of time looking at this case. A day and a half. A day and a half.

We are supposed to believe that George found Caylee and brought her to KC, who had a seizure NOW according to Cindy (can't make this up) and is able to drive around Orlando for the rest of the day and not get in an accident and has her baseball cap on and her arm around Tony at 7:30 pl.m. that evening.

This jury did not like Ashton - no doubt about it.

And weren't they clearly told not to let the personalities of the attorneys influence their judgments. Clearly by their own omissions they did. jmo

The unnecessary snark and personal attacks on this thread just got it closed until I have time to review, remove and TO those responsible.

And it passed the Frye Hearings with flying colors. Can't get much more credible than that. Even Dr. Huntington (sp??) admitted the car still smelled of decomp after 2 years. And yet the actual trash contained in the bag in the trunk did not. lol jmo

It is not junk science and it will evenutally be used.

Linda K. Baden's husband was on Geraldo with a white coat on (yes I do not lie) and he fumbled and stumbled over his words and junk science) and Dr. Spitz was worse on the stand. You just can't watch Badin - its impossible. He can't even find the words to express himself.

Come on, anyone watching the trial could see the level of professionalism on the part of the prosecution left the defense in the dust and that includes Cheney Mason, where every other word is "er".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove