The Verdict - Do you agree or disagree? #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I do not understand is if the juror's names were never released how did the media get their names so fast. JF claims they were calling her house before she arrived home. And somehow in between her having a dispute with her livein boyfriend and having to leave the residence she was able to talk about making a deal with ABC the very next day. This is what confuses me. How is it possible to set things up so fast when their ID's still have not been officially released? jmo

I would guess it was not hard for people to figure out. Co-workers, neighbors, friends. From Pinellas County, Juror not at work, out for jury duty, missed in the neighborhood, no call to friends.

:innocent: of course. Someone could have come along, slipped past several layers of security to get to the evidence in police custody and sprinkled some chloroform in the trunk of the car.

lol, i really didn't want a snarky answer..it was an honest question. guess i'll have to look at the report to refresh myself on when the air samples were collected.

or, if could mean the chloroform was created/deposited there more recently than month/s before, is that not correct?

Or back to...there could have been soooOOOO much of it months ago that it still persisted. High concentration taken with the computer search taken with a child in the care of her mother who went missing (or dead) and whose mother never reported that taken with the mother lying all around about where the child was taken with the mother abandoning the car with the chloroform after telling her friend it smelled like death and putting a bag of trash in the trunk before she abandoned the car taken with blaming other people over three years for kidnapping her child and later murdering her child and taken with a baby turning up thrown away like trash in the same location where she and KioMarie used to bury their small pets, taken with etc, etc, etc, I'm pretty sure it meant there was a large concentration in the trunk because it was involved with Caylee's death.

Okay – Jury. If we just stick to the duct tape theory: It was pre-meditated murder to deliberately place three overlapping strips of duct tape over Caylee Marie's nose and mouth. There was only one reason for that duct tape to be there. That duct tape prevented Caylee Marie from breathing, so that very act of using the tape in itself was child-abuse. When it remained on Caylee Marie, she could not breathe, and suffocated. Even forgetting about the damn chloroform, the duct tape alone could have been the murder weapon, and the cause of death. What more did they need. Why was the entire theory of the duct tape ignored, forgotten, and dismissed. Why else would it have been intentionally placed on the face of Caylee Marie.
Three. Three strips of duct tape. Three years, almost, was Caylee Marie. Three: Three acts of pre-meditation. Three: Three A's who lied to save FCA.
IMO

:innocent: of course. Someone could have come along, slipped past several layers of security to get to the evidence in police custody and sprinkled some chloroform in the trunk of the car.

I've got it - Inspector Bloise killed Caylee with chloroform in the billiard room !

We really do not know what was in that car when the A's brought it home and pulled it into their garage, stinking and smelling as it did. Most people would have left it outside to air out, but the A's brought it into the garage where the car is never parked. It's possible could have been a bottle of something in the trunk of the car that was slowly leaking a fluid and the A's "removed" it. We just don't know and will never know for sure. jmo

Yep, you're right ... could have been a bottle of something like this ...

Attachments

• chloroform_bottle_xlarge.jpeg
    chloroform_bottle_xlarge.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 12
I would guess it was not hard for people to figure out. Co-workers, neighbors, friends. From Pinellas County, Juror not at work, out for jury duty, missed in the neighborhood, no call to friends.
I'll buy co-workers & neighbors ... I'm not so sure the jurors have many friends left after that verdict.

or, if could mean the chloroform was created/deposited there more recently than month/s before, is that not correct?

The chloroform being deposited later makes more sense than it being created later in the trunk.The lack of corresponding chemicals related to cleaning products suggests it was pure chloroform that was introduced into the trunk. The studies of Dr Vass and others show much lower peaks of chloroform from decomposition in an inclosed area.Was chloroform the murder weapon? I don't know. But it was interesting that it was found.MOO

The chloroform being deposited later makes more sense than it being created later in the trunk.The lack of corresponding chemicals related to cleaning products suggests it was pure chloroform that was introduced into the trunk. The studies of Dr Vass and others show much lower peaks of chloroform from decomposition in an inclosed area.Was chloroform the murder weapon? I don't know. But it was interesting that it was found.MOO

thank you for your serious answer :) much appreciated.

I don't think it would matter how much chloroform there was. The problem is to prove that KC either bought the ingredience to make it, or proof that she made the chloroform. You would have to have some sort of connection.

How about a search on the computer for how+to+make+chloroform? That sound like a pretty good connection?

I'll buy co-workers & neighbors ... I'm not so sure the jurors have many friends left after that verdict.

..we know juror # 3---jennifer ford---lost a friend, her room mate ( it's been said that the room mate was also her boyfriend )---and a place to live--- after that verdict came in.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...an-regrets-serving-on-anthony-jury-ar-244721/
Pinellas woman regrets serving on Anthony jury.

She was kicked out of her house the day after the verdict. Swarms of media have tried to get interviews with her.

Reporters were at her house before she even arrived home from Orlando after the six-week trial. The same was true at her mother's residence.

"I was pretty much forced to talk," she says of an interview she gave to ABC News in which she said there was not enough evidence to convict Anthony of more-serious charges. "They wouldn't go away."

If she had it her way, Ford says, she would not have given that interview – in which she returned to Orlando for a chat with a network reporter.

"I don't think you should have to talk about it," she says. "It wasn't my idea. It certainly wasn't what I wanted. I just wanted my freedom. If that is what I had to do, so be it."

..we know juror # 3---jennifer ford---lost a friend, her room mate ( it's been said that the room mate was also her boyfriend )---and a place to live--- after that verdict came in.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...an-regrets-serving-on-anthony-jury-ar-244721/

"I don't think you should have to talk about it," she says. "It wasn't my idea. It certainly wasn't what I wanted. I just wanted my freedom. If that is what I had to do, so be it."

respectfully snipped

JF is talking about freedom from the press and paparazzi after the verdict and stated that if giving an interview is what she had to do so be it. She was NOT speaking about reason for the verdict and wanting freedom to go home from sequestration.

"I was pretty much forced to talk," she says of an interview she gave to ABC News in which she said there was not enough evidence to convict Anthony of more-serious charges. "They wouldn't go away."
http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-ne...ury-ar-244721/

I wonder if JF was also forced to go to Disney. IMO, MOO, etc.

If it was so easy,why was JF the only juror to suffer from the media pressure?What I mean is,if it was that easy, the media would have sniffed out all of the jury members by now right?

If it was so easy,why was JF the only juror to suffer from the media pressure?What I mean is,if it was that easy, the media would have sniffed out all of the jury members by now right?

I'd say they have some if not all. Doesn't mean they would give an interview.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-ne...ury-ar-244721/

I wonder if JF was also forced to go to Disney. IMO, MOO, etc.
...boy, doesn't take much to swing her, now does it?

I'd say they have some if not all. Doesn't mean they would give an interview.

So you believe the media knows who some of the remaining unidentified jurors are,but despite the obvious they are keeping it secret for now. Unless you mean they are in negotiations before any interviews are let.

We really do not know what was in that car when the A's brought it home and pulled it into their garage, stinking and smelling as it did. Most people would have left it outside to air out, but the A's brought it into the garage where the car is never parked. It's possible could have been a bottle of something in the trunk of the car that was slowly leaking a fluid and the A's "removed" it. We just don't know and will never know for sure. jmo
But we do know that there was evidence of a body that had been in the trunk decomposing approximately 2.6 days.

lol, i really didn't want a snarky answer..it was an honest question. guess i'll have to look at the report to refresh myself on when the air samples were collected.

:peace: If my response felt bad to you I apologize, you're right, I should have reigned in the snark :ohoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiKi_T