The Verdict - Do you agree or disagree?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly RR0004!!! Cindy did say she heard it from the media!!!

Wonder if beccalecca remembers the guy (can't remember his name? :waitasec:) that was a convicted felon that the DT was trying to say knew George? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Our own AZlawyer blew that theory to pieces!!! :rocker::rocker:
VDT...guy sure had a funny name. The defense threw so much bs out there...3 years worth.

You know, I do enjoy reading this thread and listening to the REASONABLE theories, not the made-up stuff in fairy tales. I would bet this thread will be way over 200 pages before long too.

The bottom line is this folks.....

Guilty or Not Guilty, CAYLEE IS STILL DEAD!!!

Caylee is dead, no one is out searching for her killer, the investigations have ended, the trial has ended, the jurors have gone home and justice has passed her by.

For the life of me, I will never understand the Not Guilty verdict? :banghead:

Caylee did NOT drown in the pool, her grandfather didn't cover up her death, Caylee did not put her little body in those woods to be mangled and chewed on, Caylee did not put three strips of duct tape on her face, Caylee did not want to decompose and Caylee did not want to die at the age of two. Again, as LDB stated in her closing argument, no one benefitted from Caylee's death except her own mother.

You know, I do enjoy reading this thread and listening to the REASONABLE theories, not the made-up stuff in fairy tales. I would bet this thread will be way over 200 pages before long too.

The bottom line is this folks.....

Guilty or Not Guilty, CAYLEE IS STILL DEAD!!!

Caylee is dead, no one is out searching for her killer, the investigations have ended, the trial has ended, the jurors have gone home and justice has passed her by.

For the life of me, I will never understand the Not Guilty verdict? :banghead:

Caylee did NOT drown in the pool, her grandfather didn't cover up her death, Caylee did not put her little body in those woods to be mangled and chewed on, Caylee did not put three strips of duct tape on her face, Caylee did not want to decompose and Caylee did not want to die at the age of two. Again, as LDB stated in her closing argument, no one benefitted from Caylee's death except her own mother.
I hear ya...:(

There was evidence that Caylee was standing with her hand on the handle of a door that was open a little bit, however, since it was a still photo we do not know if she had opened that door or even could open that door on her own.

There was evidence that Caylee could climb the pool ladder with her life vest on with Cindy behind her "helping" her, however, there was no evidence that Caylee could put the life vest on by herself or that she could/would climb the pool ladder by herself.

Children are, and I use this term only because at the moment I can't think of a better phrase to explain it the way I would like to, creatures of habit. If a child takes a nap at a certain time for any number of days they will take a nap at that same time as long as they still take naps. Caylee's habit concerning the pool was that she must have her life vest on, she must go up the pool ladder with help, she must wait at the top of the pool ladder for an adult to be in the pool before Caylee jumped in. So IMO that evidence that the DT presented that Caylee drowned was nothing more than photos of Caylee enjoying the pool with her grandmother and Caylee imitating adults by placing her hand on the handle of an already open sliding glass door.

MOO

OR....if the child reaching for the sliding glass door was even Caylee- I still have problems with this photo as the child was too tall to be a toddler. Perhaps a cousin or Casey at 5 years old. I don't put anything past the slick DT. imo

I guess if JB can say that GA molested FCA, than I can say that JB hated Dr. Vass. I believe that JB was extremely disrespectful to the Prosecution witnesses. His behavior in the courtroom was hateful, in my opinion. The word "hate" is not as horribly distasteful to me as the word molestation. I also hate split pea soup and a few other things.
Also, I will be honest again and say that I despise JB, and he makes my skin crawl. Little red flags pop up in my mind whenever I see an image of him.

:cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You mean no one in the public had heard this for 3 years, PT and the A's knew about this prior to trial.

Cindy's email to her brother, dated Aug 10, 2008 (her spelling):
where did you here that the neighbors heard someone in the pool on the 16th? I have not heard this. The only flaw with that theroy is Casey would not cover up an accident and go to prison for it. Sorry, George and I have run thru the scenarios. There's alot you guys don't know and we connot say. I can assure you I am not mad at you but the facts cannot be releaserd for many reasons. We are doing ok. Its tough but we are confident we will have Caylee back with us. Love Cindy. Please let me know where you heard about the neighbors heard someone was in the pool on the 16th
She was pretty delusional most of the time, but even she doesn't think her daughter would go to prison over an accident...her brother replied to tell her it was on TV, as reported by the cops.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I hate to use Wiki, but it is the first thing that popped up to explain this supposed "exclusive human specific" chemical...

Carbon tetrachloride - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Snipped.

I don't believe all of these chemicals are only present in a decompositional event.
Did you read that article? It says it was in use in the early part of last century, and started being phased out in the 40's. Banned for consumer products in 1970, so you can bet you need a license for it. It does list a couple mfg. or chemical research uses but even most of those people are using other, safer products. Now it is commonly found in decomp, but unless you think she attracted a chemist working for a refrigerant mfg during one of her hot body contests, I'd like to know how she happened to have that in her trunk?

IIRC, George & Cindy were at the jail visiting Casey and told her the amount of the reward money for Caylee. IIRC it was either $225K or $250K and Casey said "Wow, that's half of my bail!"

Does anyone else remember that? Casey wasn't concerned about Caylee being found, all she was concerned about was her parents bailing her out! :furious:

Oh yes,I remember it. It was another link in the chain . She couldn't even pretend to care about Caylee. It was all about Casey.

FCA's official statement to police puts her with Caylee before dropping her at Zanny's. Also, you keep referring to GA's lies ... please help us out and point out GA's lies on the stand. And his denying the affair with RC cannot be considered a lie just b/c you think he did ...
BBM
I agree, BUT we do know Krystal Holloway,AKA River Cruz was lying because she told two different stories ,BOTH UNDER OATH. The version she told on the stand was the the one she got paid for by the National Enquirer.

That part conveniently gets "overlooked" when claiming GEORGE lied about the affair.

Again, OT to the thread topic, but an interesting story about fever vs accident....
OTC pain and fever relief.... which is what I had been giving her while she was sick to treat the 103-104 temp for the week. Obviously I had already taken her to the doc prior to that for the dx of 5th. unfortunately there's no antibiotic or other treatments to help with this disease.
When that fever wouldn't budge, she was barely eating, but was drinking water and was really lethargic I took her to the ER.
But the ER sent us home saying as long as she was getting fluids and I kept giving her the fever meds, that there was no real danger.....because 'a fever is a good thing'. (even though the fever meds weren't getting her temp down to where it needed to be).
I seriously wanted to slap the next doc or nurse who said that, because it seemed so serious to me knowing the dangers of fever.Thankfully she started to improve in the next few days.

.....Which is when my younger DD fell off her scooter landing face-first on the tiles at home. She knocked out a few teeth, and had a gaping hole right through her lower lip. Blood everywhere. :panic:

This trip to the ER was very different. I was drilled about how the accident happened. Who witnessed it? Did anyone push her? When I started to answer 'no' they said 'No! We want to hear it from her'

I knew what those questions meant. I couldn't believe they thought there was a possibility that it had been from abuse. Thankfully she's old enough to explain in detail what happened and that it really was just an accident.

She had to go under GA to have plastic surgery and oral surgery, and I was there when they knocked her out. I had been calm on the outside for DD's sake but was panicking internally. They even questioned my 'calmness' under the circumstances. It wasn't until I explained that I used to be a dental nurse and had seen this kind of thing many times before, and I knew how important it was for a parent to keep calm for the child's sake, that they seemed to finally believe that I wasn't an abusive or negligent parent.
Did they look in the throat and ears? Listen to the lungs ? test for strep or do an exam that ruled out things like meningitis (like chin to chest) or did they just dismiss you outright ? If they didn't rule out other serious causes for the high fever ,I'd say you saw a quack.
I have 7 kids and was a foster parent for 17 years. I've never encountered a situation where a fever(which is only a symptom ) was automatically dismissed. A conclusion that it's nothing serious is usually made after other possibilities have been ruled out during an exam.

ETA it was my FIL ,a nephrologist,who first told me "fever is good" when my kids were little .He passed away yesterday . Back then I just wanted the damn antibiotics and gave them tylenol so they wouldn't feel miserable,but he was adamant that the fever helped fight the infection .

I guess if JB can say that GA molested FCA, than I can say that JB hated Dr. Vass. I believe that JB was extremely disrespectful to the Prosecution witnesses. His behavior in the courtroom was hateful, in my opinion. The word "hate" is not as horribly distasteful to me as the word molestation. I also hate split pea soup and a few other things.
Also, I will be honest again and say that I despise JB, and he makes my skin crawl. Little red flags pop up in my mind whenever I see an image of him.

:cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::

Obviously your opinion. I still see no proof or verification that JB hated Dr. Vass.

Obviously your opinion. I still see no proof or verification that JB hated Dr. Vass.

Why is it so important that I provide proof and or verification when I state an opinion? I never saw any proof or verification that JB spoke the truth to the jury. The jury freed the swamp mommy because they claimed they weren't handed any proof or verification.

:cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::deadhorse::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member