The Verdict - Do you agree or disagree?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it so important that I provide proof and or verification when I state an opinion? I never saw any proof or verification that JB spoke the truth to the jury. The jury freed the swamp mommy because they claimed they weren't handed any proof or verification.

:cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::deadhorse::

It didn't come across as an opinion. Sounded like a fact was being stated. Just looking for clarification.

I feel quite certain that was the original posters opinion. She had 13 MOO's in her post .

Yeah, I saw all the cows. I still want some sort of logical explanation for that person's opinion as I am interested in understanding where the heck they came to such a conclusion. Intuition? Not that reliable. I read people pretty well but over my many years of living on this earth I've learned that despite the so called reliability of my gut I still project. :)

How do you know this?

In response to your posted inquiry above BBM

Because the jury never asked any questions before they came up with their verdict.

:scale::denied:

I am not sure how anyone might know what actually happened in the jury room unless they were there. I guess I have no basis on which to argue that point since I wasn't there when they deliberated. Cheers.

Quote: by gladiatorqueen
They never stopped to consider how CA looked when she was angry and holding a hammer.

How do you know this?

Because they believed that GA still had all his privates according to what JB said was in FCA's mouth.

Excuse me while I :puke::puke::puke:

How is it prove GA did molest Casey? How would people believe it?

Does people just not want to believe that *maybe* a father could do something so vile? Is it not possible? I suspect that even if GA did admit to it....just as many people will believe he is lying.

Casey could sit in jail for 3 years b/c of shame.

Shame is a powerful force.

I'm not saying it happened...I'm just saying that it could have. We will probably never know.

Just my opinion.

BBM

--i haven't read the entire thread, but...

..regardless of how powerful "shame" may be-----kc wasn't just "sitting in jail" ------'for 3 years'.

..LDB had personally sent HER------in jail-----a copy of her:

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0414/19176911.pdf
--Notice Of Intent To Seek The Penalty Of Death-----

I hereby certify that a true and correct copy of the Notice Of Intent To Seek The Penalty Of Death has been furnished to the Defendant 03/19/1986 W/F at Orange County Jail --CellF--DormL--22 P.O.Box 4970 Orlando Florida. 32802-4970. Linda Drane Burdick.

( ms. anthony------mail call !! )

..she was therefore looking at "sitting in jail"-----forever!---OR---being put TO DEATH while there.

..do you think she'd do that------b/c of "shame"?

The acetone that is used to make chloroform isn't the nail polish remover.
It's a true acetone, I believe you can buy it at hardware stores, not sure where else. Also Clorox and lots of ice. When I read the recipe I didn't think it would be an easy task to make.

you can buy acetone by the loads at sally beauty supply (or any other beauty supply). it is used for removing acrylic nails. FCA used to get her nails did. most people I know who do keep acetone in the event a nail breaks (it can be painful) outside of nail salon hours.

as far as the recipe...mixing acetone to bleach on ice doesnt seem all that hard to me. I've never been in the camp of FCA was too stupid to do it. if she can pop dinner in the microwave then add salt to it she could manage that recipe.

Please cite the trial testimony where LE says they went strictly through the garage and not the front door. Also, Detective Hosey responded to CM that he did smell a foul odor coming from the vehicle as did Deputy Acevedo who said it smelled like garbage. Acevedo went on to say she had no experience in the smell of human decomp and would not be comfortable giving an opinion as such.

Approximately 7:40 is one instance of LE going in the garage.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/c/5F7C38089DA342F7/28/_mMm3mbElSs

Becca, please..........tell us what YOU think happened to Caylee. What went down and how did it happen. You don't believe expert testimony. You discredit most of what others post yet, you offer no explanation of what you DO believe happened. Please share with us what it is you think took place so we know better where you think the truth begins and ends.

I just posted my original post to this thread in response to someone else. Would you like me to post it again?

...the As heard it from the media...according to Cindy's own words. The DT came on boards like this and picked every wild theory they could find. Not terribly creative, but I guess they figured they only needed 1 person to buy it.

The A's heard it from their attorney. They stated so in trial.

Exactly RR0004!!! Cindy did say she heard it from the media!!!

Wonder if beccalecca remembers the guy (can't remember his name? :waitasec:) that was a convicted felon that the DT was trying to say knew George?
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Our own AZlawyer blew that theory to pieces!!! :rocker::rocker:

The DT just wanted to speak with him, they weren't saying he had any involvement. But, because the trial became a public circus, theories were spinning from JB mentioning he wanted to depose him. Vasco Thompson is who you're referring to. And, JB has every right to want to find him since he thought at the time the phone numbers matched up. He soon found out they didn't and left that alone, respectfully. I don't see what the problem with that is.

Cindy's email to her brother, dated Aug 10, 2008 (her spelling):
She was pretty delusional most of the time, but even she doesn't think her daughter would go to prison over an accident...her brother replied to tell her it was on TV, as reported by the cops.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you read that article? It says it was in use in the early part of last century, and started being phased out in the 40's. Banned for consumer products in 1970, so you can bet you need a license for it. It does list a couple mfg. or chemical research uses but even most of those people are using other, safer products. Now it is commonly found in decomp, but unless you think she attracted a chemist working for a refrigerant mfg during one of her hot body contests, I'd like to know how she happened to have that in her trunk?

I don't recall reading anywhere in that article that it is found in decomposition.

Yeah, I saw all the cows. I still want some sort of logical explanation for that person's opinion as I am interested in understanding where the heck they came to such a conclusion. Intuition? Not that reliable. I read people pretty well but over my many years of living on this earth I've learned that despite the so called reliability of my gut I still project. :)

I don't believe the original post had any MOO's.

OMG! pcrum12 you cannot be serious???? You think Casey AND Caylee were abused? This is utterly ridiculous!!! If Casey HAD been sexually abused by her father, why would she even allow her father to be around Caylee? Makes no sense whatsoever! You are entitled to your opinion, as I am entitled to mine. I will NEVER believe that George sexually molested his daughter and NEVER his granddaughter!

I have to say..WOW! I was told by a friend this was a great site to go on to discuss and learn about cases. To be very honest....I am a little scared to post. It feels almost like discussing politics. Not that I have read anything down right *bad* but some post feel a little passive-aggressive.:waitasec:

I do realize people feel very strongly one way or the other about this case. I think b/c most people have a deep love for this little girl that we didn't know.

Anyway, I just wanted to respectively disagree with you on your above comment. My mother was an incest victim. From a toddler age until she got married and moved out. My mother can't tell the truth about anything to save her life. Excuses and blame. That's all she knows. She is not attached to anything...me or my brother. Actually, she had this really weird relationship with my grandfather. She was overly friendly with him. I was left alone with my grandfather tons of times. To me, he was just grandpa. I never remember him doing anything to me. Luckily, I didn't live with my mother much growing up.

And yes....I do know my mother told me the truth when I got older. My grandmother also confirmed it on her death bed. She always knew deep down. Times were different then though. Grandma had 9 kids. Govern. didn't help back then when you wanted out. Even abusing kids was not a "big" thing.

For the record though...I don't believe GA abused his granddaughter. I believe him and Cindy both loved Caylee and looked at her as a second chance.

Just my 2 cents...and that's probably all it's worth.

Welcome to the board! I can certainly understand your reluctance to post here. I find myself completely bashed anytime I post my opinion but still carry on. You are so right when it comes to incest. Most victims love the perp regardless. Most perps appear to love their victims in the public eye. And even more so portray that love to the victims, although in a sick sense. Most "other parent" pretend it's not happening even though they know it is and they do not leave the perp. Nor do they admit it to the public. Most victims do not leave the home, nor do they protect their own children from the perp. Most victims and/or the family ever report it. Most that do report it are not believed. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom and what she must have went through. I too am a survivor of incest and some of us can lead productive lives. But, others do not. It's not surprising that alot of posters don't except my opinion. They ask for proof. Well, as to Casey, there would be no proof like most incest survivors (again one reason it goes unreported). But, as to Caylee, there could have been evidence, hence why the cover up. We will probably never know what happened that day. I could be dead wrong. But so could all the other theories on the hundreds of threads here on ws. NO ONE knows what happened. But having experienced this very ugly family secret myself, I tend to lean toward it being true. All just my opinion of course.

And this supposed incestuous sexual pervert George was begging Casey to talk with the police and FBI while she was in jail?

Where is there any evidence other than Jose Baez' opening statement that George molested anyone?? And because there was no evidence whatsoever to support this claim, the judge REQUIRED that this claim not be repeated in summation.

It is regrettable that you have lived something so terrible. However, it is incumbent upon all of us that we scrupulously avoid accusing someone of such a horrible offense without basis. To my knowledge, there is not one scintilla of evidence to support your statement. It is more than offensive. It is libelous and I would not be surprised if George Anthony found comments such as these actionable.

Most perps have complete control over their victim. It can continue for years after the crimes. Deosn't surprise me that GA is telling her to talk to FBI. He knows she's not going to tell. He knows the visit is taped. He knows alot. As to evidence, there would be none as it pertains to Casey, one reason it goes unreported. As to Caylee, could be the reason for the coverup. Of course, I have no proof, but neither does anyone else on this board have any proof to their own theories. We will probably never know exactly what happened and why. However, having experienced similar, does help me come to my own conclusions. And I came to that conclusion in the first few days not just after DT OS which alot of posters like to throw at me. Lol. Again, Its all JMO

This post is falling at random. I never said that I came up with this theory due to Casey saying it. To the contrary, the DT OS only confirmed for me my previous suspicions. Therefore, I didn't take the word of a proven liar. The evidence that Casey murdered Caylee was not proven in a court of law. Any evidence that she may have drowned was not disproved. All the hokey family secrets. Casey and GA have a "unique" relationship as it appears on screen. He flirts, she flirts. Classic incest sign. Lying, classic incest sign. Mother in denial, classic incest sign. They all lie just to be lying. Dark house in my opinion. Too many things just add up to me. all JMO.

No. If you went according to GA's statement, Casey left to drop Caylee of at Zanny's (who we now know doesn't exist). But, in many of GA's appearances on the stand he lied. After re-listening to trial testimony and comparing it to prior statements to LE and depositions, I've noticed he lies when he tells the most details. So, IMO, his account of his last goodbyes were all a lie.

Now, if you go by the theory of a possible drowning, both Casey and GA were in the house, but GA states he would "watch" Caylee while Casey got ready for work. Would he be considered the provider at that point? What if Casey took a nap since she was up all hours of the night talking to TL, asked GA to watch Caylee and she got outside, up the ladder, and drowned without GA knowing and stopping her?

If you were to blend the 2 stories to attempt to figure out who was actually the one responsible for her at the moment of her death, I think it would be really hard to decipher who it was.

Ok, very good, now from the list of all the people we were introduced to, which person would benefit the most from the result of Caylee's absence?

I am not sure how anyone might know what actually happened in the jury room unless they were there. I guess I have no basis on which to argue that point since I wasn't there when they deliberated. Cheers.

I'm pretty sure Caligram was referring to questions the jury may have had for the Court. Had they asked for any clarification or had any questions whatsoever, it would have been made public via Court record. They didn't ask for clarification on anything, including the jury instructions (which they did NOT understand, IMO) or ask any questions at all of the Court.

(This thread has gotten quite redundant and downright silly. Before anyone asks me for a link or proof, this is my own personal opinion. :crazy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024