The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds delightful and the perfect way to celebrate beautiful and long overdue justice!!!!!!!
:toastred:

:grouphug:
Big GROUP HUG TO ALL OF YOU.....THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND WISDOM!!!!!!!
This has been a long process..........I AM SO SO HAPPY!!!
WE TRULY HAVE REASON TO CELEBRATE!

TO JUSTICE!!! TO KATHLEEN SAVIO!!!!!!!!

and TO YOU!!! ALL OF YOU!! :toastred:

Totally agreed! Wish I could join you & make a personal apology for doubting him last night! May I plead exhaustion & raw mistrust due to the insanity I've seen happening during these years of (GUILTY!!!) DP & his cronies?! Someone thank that man for us!! God bless Mr Ruby & his awesome concern!

MOO I believe that this case when KS was first investigated was deemed an accident because police protection another cop...for many reason's. 1:Drew convinced them, 2:police department not wanting the black mark on their department 3; incompetency

I believe it is 1 and 3 with just a little of 2 in there.

I'm glad he was found guilty and hopefully lesson has been learned by all police agency's of not to close a case so quickly. That when a cop is close to any type of death in a home or otherwise that they should investigate more diligently and to never ever allow the person close to the deceased to have any professional courtesy. Basically this case is "What not to do by a fellow cop investigation"

Monday, November 26 is the date set for Drew Peterson’s sentencing. There will be a presentencing investigation done prior to that date.

I wonder if Drew Peterson will get conjugal visits in prison. He should be Jerry Sandusky's cell mate. Scumbags that they are. I remember when it first broke, it happened around the time Lori Drew became big news and people would joke that Drew Peterson and Lori Drew were related.

I don't think you can get conjugal visits if you don't have a wife. At least not here, but what do I know??

Glascow:

"Glasgow also said he will present evidence about Stacy's disappearance at Peterson's sentencing to get the stiffest penalty possible".

Chi tribune:

"Glasgow said he was on the phone praying with the Rev. Neil Schori, Stacy's pastor, shortly before verdict came in"

beth K puts another slime ball on

hows drew

"drews fine"

whata ya mean fine

he makes joke about drinking 7 or 8 cocktails

actually this slime ball is doing pretty good till he said he thinks DP is innocent

beth gives a REALLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

editorial aside..beth has come a long ways style wise over the years.

Beth is grilling a defense attorney. She can't believe he still is saying he thinks DP is innocent. Go Beth!

DT is delusional imo.

IMO trust has to do with truth and Greenberg, Brodsky, Lopez.....none of the DT should be using the phrase "circle of trust".

Chi Tribune:

"Drew Peterson's attorneys were booed as they approached microphones to speak with reporters.

"Thank you," said attorney Joseph Lopez.

IIRC while DP was in a glass cell, he 'painted' the walls with his poop.
Imagine being his room mate..........stinkie poo!!!
Wonder what he will do for attention next?
I really hope is victims haunt him day and night til the day he dies.

ps I feel bad for the son that lied for his dad, no one believed him anyway.
He must live with that forever. Dad murdered mom.............

I've been a lurker. ... I live in hiding because my abuser is like DP's twin. My life is a living hell. And I have followed along hoping for Kathy and Stacy too. I had to come out of lurking - to post YES! ... I am weeping. Just weeping.

There are times that I have been jealous of Kathy because if you escape these types of psychopaths - they hunt you like an animal and destroy you and seeking justice is almost as bad. There are times I wish my body just caught up with my past tense life. I guess that's why I was jealous. I 'talk' to Kathy in my head and assure her that life would look like this anyways if she had gotten away. Forgive my crass jealousy - I literally live in the back of a basement hidden. My life is wiped away. Our stories are so similar - except for the part where I took the threat of death 'and make it look like an accident' and the dry-runs he made that haunt me - but I escaped for now. And it's hard.

If he was found guilty I promised myself I'd find some kind of strength to go on if I can.

For Kathy and Stacy I hope too if they can convict him - I weep tears for justice FINALLY somewhere today.

P.S. Ya'll are wonderful on here and help me a lot sometimes. xoxo

:welcome: :fireworks:

Kellen, if you used your real name on your post here, then maybe you should change it, because it will come up if someone googles it. I am just concerned for you and thank you for coming aboard.

Ha! This *ss clown couldn't be more deserving!!! Now who's laughing Drew? :floorlaugh:

I prayed in earnest, I really did. I'm so glad God heard our collective prayers.

God is the conductor/engineer of the Karma train. If you do seriously wrong things to others, the train will eventually roll over you.:twocents:

I have been away from the radio ands tv and the computer for a couple of days.

AMAZING NEWS to come home to!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :great: :great: :great: :tyou: :tyou: :tyou:

Woot Woot!!!! :woohoo: Sorry I am on my second glass and i rarely drink.

NOTE: Someone needs to check on Bravo in a little bit. We might need to pull her out from under her chair.

beth back on with slime ball

shes nailin the creep

hahahahahah

slime ball would be happy and honoured to represent DP again

enuff said

So the DT put harry smith on thinking he wouldn't state the truth of what SP really stated because of the attorney/client confidentiality. The DT failed to realize that SP wasn't his client, she only called to hire him, she went missing before he took her as a client...so therefore she didn't fall under that attorney/client confidentiality. LOL

I don't think you can get conjugal visits if you don't have a wife. At least not here, but what do I know??

Maybe he will propose to FCA......oh right she's to old and not as pretty as he likes........but she just might say YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove