The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sue Doman on HLN: "The defense lied" about their efforts towards justice for Kathleen. They were accused of making up their story together, which wasn't true.

Wanted to look a Drew one more time and say, "Gotcha, Babe." Next up is justice for Stacy. If this hadn't happened, Stacy would be alive.

She tells her sister, "I love you Kitty" among other things.

I'm looking forward to InSession tomorrow to watch all the pressers completely.

that was a strong, together person..drew didnt know what he was up against

Gotta go for a bit. Have fun partyin'! Make sure you all have designated drivers. :kimsterwink:

:beamup:

:ufo:

In Session:
Kathleen Savio's Sister Sue Doman: “His face was stoned… I constantly looked at him, he had no remark or anything… I wanted to look at him good for the last time and say, ‘Gotcha babe!’”

I wonder if Drew Peterson will get conjugal visits in prison. He should be Jerry Sandusky's cell mate. Scumbags that they are. I remember when it first broke, it happened around the time Lori Drew became big news and people would joke that Drew Peterson and Lori Drew were related.

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
#drewpeterson prosecutor Glasgow says "the longer someone is missing, the easier it is to prove their dead."

Can someone please tell me-after all those yrs of LE not listening to KS or SP families-who was it that finally did listen & start this process?-TIA

Stacy St. Clair
drewpeterson prosecutor Jim Glasgow says it's a "somber moment" and verdict "sends a message about violence against women."

prosecutor Glasgow says he has not ruled out charging DP w/ Stacy death.

Glasgow: We have to catch our breath and review the evidence ... with an eye to potentially charging DP

Will County State's Attorney calls verdict a "sobering moment," calls #DrewPeterson "a coward and a bully." “He would threaten people cause he had a gun and a badge and nobody ever took him on. We took him on now and he lost!”

prosecutor Glasgow says he, pros. John Connor were only two people in his office who initially wanted to charge DP w/ murder

"The defendant in this case is a coward and a bully...it was obvious to me (Savio's death) wasn't an accident" Glasgow

Most convicted police officers are separated from the general population. I hope Drew isn't.

DT will not win an appeal because DT opened the door time and time again...Judge admonished PT in front of jury many times....nope DT will not win on appeal.

Only chance DP would have with appeal is if it makes it to the US Supreme court.

YES! Just came to check this, been taking a nap. All day I've had this feeling... I just KNEW they would find him guilty.

Just heard the news. I'm so glad at least one jury took their job seriously. Good for them. At least there's some justice for Kathleen, and for Stacy in a backdoor sort of way.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMWyLkjccj8"]DREW PETERSON SUSPECT, JOKES WHILE HIS WIFE IS MISSING - YouTube[/ame]

Well hells-bells, I slept through all that (I'm useless without an afternoon nap), and have a long night of band practice tonight.

In any case, i am so pleased the jury got it right! I had my doubts early today after the note, and thinking there was a holdout.

Good on ya Jury - you did the right thing. Now - is there anyway DP will tell us where Stacy is in favor of a lighter sentence? Is that even possible?

Thanks everyone for the great updates!

Mel

Can someone please tell me-after all those yrs of LE not listening to KS or SP families-who was it that finally did listen & start this process?-TIA
They didn't listen to the Savio family, but when Stacy went "missing", it was national news. Glasgow re-opened the case. The Savio family gave permission to have her body exhumed. ACandyRose has a great timeline and tons of information.

Hope this helps.

Well - he'll stay in the county lockup for a bit. Good news for him, his next home (at least for a little while) is just four miles north on 53

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stateville_Correctional_Center"]Stateville Correctional Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Stateville is the reception center for all incoming guests of the state convicted in Northern Illinois

They didn't listen to the Savio family, but when Stacy went "missing", it was national news. Glasgow re-opened the case. The Savio family gave permission to have her body exhumed. ACandyRose has a great timeline and tons of information.

Hope this helps.

OK-So it was Glasgow who finally thought something was going on-Thank you

I havent posted on this case but have read. I hope I'm not asking too much but I wish Stacys' body would be found.I'm sure he killed her also. Finding her even skeletonized would be helpful for her family. He will never tell. I dont know why he always looks skywards he'll never be up there. :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk