The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Not sure exactly who will investigate (Internal Affair's)(Law Enforcement Review Agency (LERA) or some other (SIU-Special Investigations Unit) but I firmly believe Bollingbrook PD will be indeed be investigated...

That was an interesting interview with "the shark" from the defence team...he states that "DP is a trained police office and this man has testified hundreds of times in courtrooms":what:

The guilty verdict will now open the doors to investigate every single case DP was involved with...

jmo

As they should be! :websleuther:

I had no faith in the jury and just realized that's a new thing for me. It must be due to the Anthony trial.

I'd also like to thank this jury for restoring our faith in the justice system! :cheer:

Amen to that, Kimster!

I never had much doubt this jury would convict him. DP certainly isn't a young woman who is somewhat attractive and these jurors profiles didn't indicate a lack of intelligence.

;)

Just curious since I missed the news conference, if any reference was made to the witness who just "disappeared", the one in the Army from Germany? Were the jurors wondering what happened to him?

:waitasec:

Just curious since I missed the news conference, if any reference was made to the witness who just "disappeared", the one in the Army from Germany? Were the jurors wondering what happened to him?

:waitasec:

Good question! I wondered the same thing.

Good question! I wondered the same thing.

I suppose they can read online and figure it out now, but they have to be wondering.

At least Rosetto can know DP was convicted even though he couldn't finish his testimony.

MOO

OMG it freaks me out to know how close he was to being found not guilty.

To know if the defense had not called Smith they would have voted NG is frightening.

I am so glad that Brodsky made the biggest blunder of the century...just think if he had not done this we would all be sitting here in shock again like we were last year when another NG verdict came back and shocked our senses.

IMO

But the first statement they made was they looked at the forensic evidence and decided it was a homicide. Since there were no other suspects investigated, if they had decided homicide the only person could be Drew.

The rest of the information simply fleshed it out. I think the juror inadvertently mis-spoke when he said if not for the heresay testimony they may have voted not guilty. How could you vote not guilty if it was clear she was killed. If not the defendant, than by whom? There were no other theories.

I did not hear them say anything about this today

IMO it's too bad In Session had to cut to commercials and we missed part of their interview. I hope they will do more interviews.

What aggravates me is they play the same annoying commercials over and over (personally I've made up my mind to never buy from any of those businesses just for that reason)....IMO HLN really screwed it up when they played 3 in a row and we missed the initial announcement of a verdict, then they were scrambling to get their anchors on line and couldn't find anybody. Sorry to be snarky, but it was so frustrating!!!

Did anybody else hear Kathleen's sister's long interview where she outlined the many attempts that were made to get LE to do something about Drew? She stated that they actually threatened her that if kept bugging them they would prosecute her. I have so much respect for that family. And so much disgust for the defense repeatedly trying to trash them individually and collectively! Even today, they were trashing Stacey. But it isn't over yet...I want her to have her day. She deserves to have her case investigated and brought all the way.

Join me tonight on the Levi Page Spree Cast. We will discuss the great news about Drew Peterson and what is in store next for his terrible life.

Click here to watch 10 PM Eastern tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry but I'm still doing the happy dance and hope Stacy will get justice next!!!!

:party:

IMO it's too bad In Session had to cut to commercials and we missed part of their interview. I hope they will do more interviews.

What aggravates me is they play the same annoying commercials over and over (personally I've made up my mind to never buy from any of those businesses just for that reason)....IMO HLN really screwed it up when they played 3 in a row and we missed the initial announcement of a verdict, then they were scrambling to get their anchors on line and couldn't find anybody. Sorry to be snarky, but it was so frustrating!!!

Yes-I was really annoyed by all the above to!! I was yelling at the TV yesterday-LOL

OK one last sarcastic thought then I'm done

Maybe DP will hook up with a buddy that has an iron so he can have grilled cheese sandwiches instead of plain ole cheese sandwiches.

[[LEF

T][/LEFT]
QUOTE=Tricia;8342845]Join me tonight on the Levi Page Spree Cast. We will discuss the great news about Drew Peterson and what is in store next for his terrible life.

Click here to watch 10 PM Eastern tonight.

Tricia, thanks so much for the notice!

Link please?

I have mised the last three times you have done this as I usually cannot do with thirty minutes notice, but I bet ther are a couple that are seeing this now! We are the lucky ones tonight!

It is a shame perhaps that he does not give you more notice to have so few know about it, durn!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/QUOTE]

Likes the attention, likes the shows, likes to be around people/ women such as her.

From Dateline show

gag me

I had forgotten about this interview where he really puts Stacy down with the boob job. liposuction on and on....

I have no doubt she was his trophy at the time and he probably suggested it if not darn near demanded it.

Well good night all. I'm going to watch this and allow all the many days and hours of research remind me of how grateful this monster is finally behind bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop