The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who thinks someone will come forward now with the location of Stacy's remains? Lord, I hope so. Sooner rather than later.

LMAO........Jeff Ruby should welcome the DT with open arms now!!!!!!!

I've been a lurker. ... I live in hiding because my abuser is like DP's twin. My life is a living hell. And I have followed along hoping for Kathy and Stacy too. I had to come out of lurking - to post YES! ... I am weeping. Just weeping.

There are times that I have been jealous of Kathy because if you escape these types of psychopaths - they hunt you like an animal and destroy you and seeking justice is almost as bad. There are times I wish my body just caught up with my past tense life. I guess that's why I was jealous. I 'talk' to Kathy in my head and assure her that life would look like this anyways if she had gotten away. Forgive my crass jealousy - I literally live in the back of a basement hidden. My life is wiped away. Our stories are so similar - except for the part where I took the threat of death 'and make it look like an accident' and the dry-runs he made that haunt me - but I escaped for now. And it's hard.

If he was found guilty I promised myself I'd find some kind of strength to go on if I can.

For Kathy and Stacy I hope too if they can convict him - I weep tears for justice FINALLY somewhere today.

P.S. Ya'll are wonderful on here and help me a lot sometimes. xoxo

gives you a hug and hope i can pass some of my strength over to you and that you can grab all the strength we here at WS have as a whole. that is no way to live hun. i pray you can get justice and you will be able to move on with your life and actually HAVE a life.

I've been a lurker. ... I live in hiding because my abuser is like DP's twin. My life is a living hell. And I have followed along hoping for Kathy and Stacy too. I had to come out of lurking - to post YES! ... I am weeping. Just weeping.

There are times that I have been jealous of Kathy because if you escape these types of psychopaths - they hunt you like an animal and destroy you and seeking justice is almost as bad. There are times I wish my body just caught up with my past tense life. I guess that's why I was jealous. I 'talk' to Kathy in my head and assure her that life would look like this anyways if she had gotten away. Forgive my crass jealousy - I literally live in the back of a basement hidden. My life is wiped away. Our stories are so similar - except for the part where I took the threat of death 'and make it look like an accident' and the dry-runs he made that haunt me - but I escaped for now. And it's hard.

If he was found guilty I promised myself I'd find some kind of strength to go on if I can.

For Kathy and Stacy I hope too if they can convict him - I weep tears for justice FINALLY somewhere today.

:rocker: Thank you for coming out of lurkdom! Please join us more often! :hug: We would love to be your friends!

My heart breaks for you. Please stay safe .

These words are so inadequate.

I hope the jurors speak-I always like to hear from them after their verdict

And just think Harry Smith was called by the defense!!!! LOL

Welcome to WS KellenAnthony.

Thank you for taking the time to join and the courage to share your story.

:welcome:

Didn't Beth K. on Insession just state that the 22 yr old man was the foreman?

So amazed.....amd greatful! I never want to see his smirking face again!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

:rocker: :woohoo:

JUSTICE IS SERVED!

:party::yesss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics