The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a lurker. ... I live in hiding because my abuser is like DP's twin. My life is a living hell. And I have followed along hoping for Kathy and Stacy too. I had to come out of lurking - to post YES! ... I am weeping. Just weeping.

There are times that I have been jealous of Kathy because if you escape these types of psychopaths - they hunt you like an animal and destroy you and seeking justice is almost as bad. There are times I wish my body just caught up with my past tense life. I guess that's why I was jealous. I 'talk' to Kathy in my head and assure her that life would look like this anyways if she had gotten away. Forgive my crass jealousy - I literally live in the back of a basement hidden. My life is wiped away. Our stories are so similar - except for the part where I took the threat of death 'and make it look like an accident' and the dry-runs he made that haunt me - but I escaped for now. And it's hard.

If he was found guilty I promised myself I'd find some kind of strength to go on if I can.

For Kathy and Stacy I hope too if they can convict him - I weep tears for justice FINALLY somewhere today.

P.S. Ya'll are wonderful on here and help me a lot sometimes. xoxo
big welcomes to you!!!!!!

I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. Please consider yourself properly hugged. Stick around with us... there are some amazing people here. I am so glad that you have joined us!

Wow - there haven't been a whole lot of reasons to use this, but

Animated-Flag-Illinois.gif

Who thinks someone will come forward now with the location of Stacy's remains? Lord, I hope so. Sooner rather than later.

I wondered if he could negotiate a sentence by giving up the location of Stacy's remains.

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
As Sheriff's van with Drew inside passed @TheRealJeffRuby, the restaurant owner screamed a two-word expletive at him, chases van on foot

I hope the jurors speak-I always like to hear from them after their verdict

I hope they say that Harry Smith's testimony sealed it for them. I would like to see the smirks wiped off the DT's faces.

I really dont think Stacy's remains will ever be found.

But I do hope the DA brings a case against DP for her murder.

IMO

I actually disagree... I have always believed they were in that plastic tub. I think they are findable. :moo: of course

Well, this verdict should help heal my heart from the tremendous shock I experienced from the Anthony verdict. It surely helps boost my confidence in the justice system.

I wondered if he could negotiate a sentence by giving up the location of Stacy's remains.

I really WISH!! I don't think she will ever be found though, I think he had her cremated. Just my own opinion, sadly..

I guess the defense had no reason to dance!

LOL ... you can bet they are :tears: :tears: :tears: and :couch:

But we are dancing !

:Bananahi: :Banana2: :Banana2: :Banana2:

:party::party::party:

Are you kidding? He's guilty? Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not been in websleuths in so long - too busy! But I knew the triAl was happening and I did not have my hopes up. I am happily stunned! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

!!!!JUSTICE!!!!

gitana, they let Stacy and Kathleen both speak from the grave! I am soooo thankful that more information can be presented to juries these days!

I really dont think Stacy's remains will ever be found.

I have to second this - I think she was cremated.

Hopefully we will get to hear from one or two jurors later. I'd be interested in hearing about the 'unanimous' discussion. I must say though after listening to DP's lawyers and sitting in the same courtroom as DP my first inclination would be to go home and wash off the slime.

With knowing now DP will be put away maybe someone who feared he may get out and has info will come forward now.

I've not been able to seriously follow a case since last summer so I only watched this one from the side lines as I knew it would tug at my heart. I am so very glad this scum was found guilty. I would have loved to have seen the faces of Peterson and his DT clowns.

Amazed and shocked...and so glad the smirks are wiped away forever!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member