The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all of you for making a great hang-out for all of this. I have to go to work, but I'll be in an exceptionally good mood. :D

I actually disagree... I have always believed they were in that plastic tub. I think they are findable. :moo: of course

The other night on Tricia's True Crime radio show, Jeff Ruby said TES has pics of her in the in river! :eek: He said he'll try to get us a copy!

I really dont think Stacy's remains will ever be found.

But I do hope the DA brings a case against DP for her murder.

IMO

No offense, but I sure hope you're wrong! I think someone knows something. With DP convicted, they should feel safer telling what they know. I think there's a former partner/colleague of his on the force that might be able to think like DP would and figure out where Stacy is. I hope he told someone some little tidbit that if the investigators knew, it would help.....they need to come forward.

Drew Peterson's arrogance to put his needs above the lives of two women has always angered me. I feel this verdict is a win for Stacy also. I have learned if a man treats his ex badly he will treat you the same. Sad that Stacy being so young could not see that. Also I hope the police in that area have learned their lesson about giving a buddy preferential treatment.

I know that not everything in the Drew Peterson movie, played on Lifetime, was true, but dayum, Rob Lowe came off as a mean SOB....just like I believe the real DP is. :mad

Thank you God, Thank you pros and thank you to the jury. I came to McD's yesterday to get internet to check for a verdict. No verdict but on the way home I saw a rainbow. To me a rainbow. I felt like God was saaying "I got this." And I see that he did have this indeed.

Now I have one quesstion.......

Where are DrewP's infamous sound bites now?

052912_c.jpg

"Hey Drew...
No more smirks for you!"

Well, this verdict should help heal my heart from the tremendous shock I experienced from the Anthony verdict. It surely helps boost my confidence in the justice system.

Me too, lonetraveler. Me, too.

abbie

This sounds delightful and the perfect way to celebrate beautiful and long overdue justice!!!!!!!
:toastred:

:grouphug:
Big GROUP HUG TO ALL OF YOU.....THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND WISDOM!!!!!!!
This has been a long process..........I AM SO SO HAPPY!!!
WE TRULY HAVE REASON TO CELEBRATE!

TO JUSTICE!!! TO KATHLEEN SAVIO!!!!!!!!

and TO YOU!!! ALL OF YOU!! :toastred:

Okay guys, our celebratory dinner tonight: filet mignon and lobster tails, champagne and triple mousse cake for dessert. We will meet at Ruby's!

View attachment 26527
View attachment 26528
View attachment 26529

I really WISH!! I don't think she will ever be found though, I think he had her cremated. Just my own opinion, sadly..

I have always thought that and did some research w/ a crematory at one point.

abbie:moo:

The other night on Tricia's True Crime radio show, Jeff Ruby said TES has pics of her in the in river! :eek: He said he'll try to get us a copy!

...this is what I think - either one of the rivers - or the ship channel

In Session‏@InSession

#KathleenSavio's sister #SueDoman: “I just looked at him [#DrewPeterson] and smiled right back at him.” #Verdict

Are you kidding? He's guilty? Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not been in websleuths in so long - too busy! But I knew the triAl was happening and I did not have my hopes up. I am happily stunned! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

!!!!JUSTICE!!!!

Sweet gitana1, you picked the right day to come back!

You'd better hang with us more now!

Nancy Grace GO AWAY!

Yes, please. The way she hasn't covered this trial, she shouldn't appear on verdict day. At least the verdict came early enough that I can skip her show hoping for updates. (Sorry to those who are Nancy fans.)

Trust me on this one, if there was a pic of Stacy in the river, she would no longer be in the river. There was a picture floating out there a long time ago. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop