The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooner-Your really good Karma. You got back here and look. We got a Verdict. The right one. And your home. Yeah :woohoo::woohoo:

Glad to see justice for the Savio family and friends. Hopefully Stacey will get justice soon!

So amazed.....amd greatful! I never want to see his smirking face again!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Not until he's hauled into court for sentencing and then again for the murder of Stacey!

This just came in my CNN email alerts. :yesss:

Drew Peterson was found guilty of murder by an Illinois jury in the death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

The former Bolingbrook, Illinois, police sergeant was charged with first-degree murder in Savio's death in the bathtub of her home in 2004.

Investigators first ruled the death was an accident, but the case was reopened in 2007 when Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy Peterson, went missing. Stacy's whereabouts are still unknown, and Peterson is not facing any charges related to her disappearance.

Get complete coverage of breaking news on CNN.com, CNN TV and CNN Mobile.

Thank G-D Illinois isn't like Florida!

So happy that I will no longer have to look at that smirk. Let's see what his new neighbors think of it.

Rest in Peace Ladies. No longer will this man be a menace or threat to women.

Now that Drew has been found guilty ,I wonder if one of his kids will come forward with info about Stacy.

From the MSN HomePage : BREAKING NEWS !

Ex-cop Drew Peterson found guilty of murdering wife Kathleen Savio

Updated at 4:10 p.m. ET:

A jury on Thursday found Drew Peterson guilty of first-degree murder in the 2004 drowning death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

There were loud gasps in the courtroom as the verdict was delivered.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...-guilty-of-murdering-wife-kathleen-savio?lite

The other night on Tricia's True Crime radio show, Jeff Ruby said TES has pics of her in the in river! :eek: He said he'll try to get us a copy!

What does that mean? Like pics of the blue tub floating that they couldn;t get to or something? I mean, how can they have pictures of her and not be able to get her?

052912_c.jpg

"Hey Drew...
No more smirks for you!"

I love this! I could not BEAR the thought of that jerk smirking again as he heard not guilty. That would have been the worst injustice - a heaping of horror upon the horror he has already created. But, I worried. He seemed to get away with everything! And there were issues with the evidence.

But now....NO MORE SMIRKS!!! That smug, creepy look has been wiped off his evil face! I hope he suffers in prison. I hope he feels it!! I hope his dreams are destroyed by the voices of those beautiful women he murdered. Monster!!!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...f-jury-deliberations-20120906,0,3642366.story
Peterson looked grim as he told his attorneys, "Good job."

Cassandra was outside with Kathleens family.

What does that mean? Was he being sarcastic or serious? Ick. I HATE that disgusting man. This is a great day today!!!!!!! I'm so happy he has been found guilty and can rot for the rest of his miserable life!

If she was in the river, why hasn't she been recovered?

Or are these pictures of Stacy while she was living?

I'm not buying it. Not for a second. I think he's fos if he is claiming to have photo's of Stacy's remains.

Neither am I. No effing way he has had pictures of Stacy's remains for YEARS and only now talks. I.Don/t.Think.So.

Cant' wait for the lawyers to have a press conference.

KellenAnthony, never give up hope. please.....if I can do it, so can you. You stick around us babe.

Guilty as sin!!! And nursebeeme!!!! I love the flies on that food!!!! Gahhhh!!! Too funny!

Thank you all!!!! Thank you all for keeping me up to date and in good company!!!! I love it here at WS!!!

Jury convicts Drew Peterson of 3rd wife's death
By MICHAEL TARM, AP
24 minutes ago

JOLIET, Ill. — Drew Peterson, the swaggering former suburban Chicago police officer who generated a media storm after his much-younger fourth wife vanished in 2007, was convicted Thursday of murdering his third wife in a case based mainly on secondhand hearsay statements from the two women.

Peterson, 58, sat stoically looking straight ahead and did not react as the verdict was read. Several of his third wife's relatives gasped before hugging each other as they cried quietly in the courtroom.

Illinois has no death penalty, and Peterson now faces a maximum 60-year prison term when sentenced in Kathleen Savio's death on Nov. 26.

The trial was the first of its kind in Illinois history, with prosecutors building their case largely on secondhand hearsay thanks to a new law, dubbed "Drew's Law," tailored to Peterson's case. That hearsay, prosecutors had said, would let his third and fourth wives "speak from their graves" through family and friends to convict Peterson...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20120905/US.Drew.Peterson.Trial/?cid=hero_media

Why isn't the DT on IS?????? Are they hold big man's hands while he cries on their shoulders??? Maybe their sunglasses broke or something??? Where is the DREAM TEAM NOW, lolololololololol :rocker:

By now they've started turning on each other .:rocker:

Sooooo happy we will hear from the Jurors. Yeah!!!! Woot!Woot! I'm going to hug my tv when they come on. Kudos for the Foreman. Young and little life experience. He got it!!!!!!!!!!! They all got it.

Nancy Grace is addressing DP's frivolous behavior regarding the deaths of his children's mothers.

NOW THE JURORS CAN READ EVERYTHING ABOUT KATHLEEN'S CASE AS WELL AS STACY'S; they'll KNOW that they made the RIGHT decision. :cheers:

DP gave away, or tried to give all of Stacy's personal clothing to include her lingerie to a woman over the Internet.

This sounds delightful and the perfect way to celebrate beautiful and long overdue justice!!!!!!!
:toastred:

:grouphug:
Big GROUP HUG TO ALL OF YOU.....THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND WISDOM!!!!!!!
This has been a long process..........I AM SO SO HAPPY!!!
WE TRULY HAVE REASON TO CELEBRATE!

TO JUSTICE!!! TO KATHLEEN SAVIO!!!!!!!!

and TO YOU!!! ALL OF YOU!! :toastred:

His restaurant will be packed tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics