The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I recollect correctly, DrewP had an ultralight plane, not an airplane. Two people can't fit/too much weight...JMO

Attachments

• ELSA_N503HW_full[1].jpg
    ELSA_N503HW_full[1].jpg
    40 KB · Views: 14
If I recollect correctly, DrewP had an ultralight plane, not an airplane. Two people can't fit/too much weight...JMO

Oh, see all the guys, and there are many around here fly planes that would seat 2. mostly older jet fighter guys. They often come by and give us great shows. I'm always praying one doesn't crash.:thud: but people fly everything this way.
Everything. My head should be tilted by now.
Drew is pretty big and that plane looks like he'd be smooshed in.:what:

Drew reminds me of my ex, also LE. Oh, what I could tell ya'll!!!
He did stalk me and had his buddies do as well. At one time I even had to provide my freekin timecard!
When I moved out of moms, there was Hell to pay for that one. Ended up in Federal Court. His psych exam was brought in question and I walked out feeling a heavy weight off my poor shoulders.
I imagine he is terrorizing someone else by now. :maddening:

God Bless you drip~drop and all others who have been the target of these kind of maniacs!!! Thank God you got away from him!!!
The battle scars are deep...no doubt

So many precious souls are in or have been in relationships with men who don't know how to love others...only themselves.
These men are indeed cowards and bully their way through life, destroying and leaving victims in their wake.

I personally knew a woman who was brutally murdered by her boyfriend
heartbreaking...just so damn heartbreaking.

Today was a good day...for Justice for Kathleen...hopefully Stacy will get justice too one day soon

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair #drewpeterson son Tom says on Facebook: I am extremely disappointed...who do I have left? Who do my siblings left?

------------------

This breaks my heart.

Extended bio family. Kathleens siblings. Stacy's family. How about welcoming the family who fought so hard to see their mother receive justice? . . That is who they have left and always had. Their dad just denied access and poisoned their minds.

Praying for Drew's innocent children who did not deserve any of this. Praying the Savio and Cales families are able to be patient with the children as they adjust.

I am still a few pages back so please forgive if these things have already been mentioned . . . .

1) I hope every single good looking blond (and brunette) female in the courthouse looked DP up and down and winked at him as soon as the verdict was read! (paybacks!)

2) Re: dropping a body from an airplane would IMO be nearly virtually impossible if one were to do this by themselves. My step-father had a 4 seater and he agreed to "sprinkle" someones ashes over the Grand Tetons . . . . when he opened the wing window . . . he could not fit the "package" out of the window . . . when he attempted to open the door - the force of the wind against it made it nearly impossible . . . eventually he was able to get the ashes out of the plane . . . . . however . . . . (stop reading here if you might be offended . . . graphic . . . .)

most of the ashes blew right back into his face! It was not a pleasant experience for anyone (ashes included).

I cannot imagine how difficult it would be to push a body out with the force trying to push it back into the airplane (just my thoughts).

Not only is this a DV issue but IMO and my DH's opinion.....

Drew is a rogue cop. He displayed an obvious sense of invincibility and learned through many years operating as a dirty cop. That has to call in to question every arrest, every death, every drug deal, and every case he has ever worked on. I'm going to keep it that simple but we have discussed this for years and I have no doubt he ran the streets like a . He IMO threatened drug dealers for a payoff.
I won't bust you if I get a cut. Those who didn't pay went down one way or another.

I'm so relieved this monster will die in prison and I am so sorry for the children. Hopefully they will come to terms with the truth.

I also want to give a shout out to ACR Acandyrose and AmandaReckonwith for their relentless work and documentation on both Kathleen's case and Stacy's.

Thank God Justice has been served.

HLN will have continuous, live coverage of the Peterson verdict this evening. Mike Galonos is anchoring now and will be followed by Jane Velez-Mitchell, Nancy Grace, and Dr. Drew.

I am still a few pages back so please forgive if these things have already been mentioned . . . .

1) I hope every single good looking blond (and brunette) female in the courthouse looked DP up and down and winked at him as soon as the verdict was read! (paybacks!)

2) Re: dropping a body from an airplane would IMO be nearly virtually impossible if one were to do this by themselves. My step-father had a 4 seater and he agreed to "sprinkle" someones ashes over the Grand Tetons . . . . when he opened the wing window . . . he could not fit the "package" out of the window . . . when he attempted to open the door - the force of the wind against it made it nearly impossible . . . eventually he was able to get the ashes out of the plane . . . . . however . . . . (stop reading here if you might be offended . . . graphic . . . .)

most of the ashes blew right back into his face! It was not a pleasant experience for anyone (ashes included).

I cannot imagine how difficult it would be to push a body out with the force trying to push it back into the airplane (just my thoughts).

I'm not fully caught up either and doubt I will be able to read all the posts. The thread is simply moving too fast.

If I may respectfully ask/comment. Ashes are much lighter than body weight. People sky dive out of planes all the time. I imagine something heavy might be pushed out of a plane easier than something much lighter, such as ashes. Though, I have never been on anything other than a commercial flight, so would have to rely on those who have experience with and access to small private planes.

I hope Cassie Cale's goes after custody of Stacy's kids. They are young enough that the brainwashing of Drew and Steve can be undone. Unfortunately for Tom and Kris, they've been brainwashed for so long, who knows if they'll ever be able to come to terms with the truth?
While I feel for Cassandra and the loss of her sister. She should not be the one to take custody of the children. Pam B. was appointed her guardian. Cassandra has not had an easy childhood and can't provide for these kids. Aunt Candy would be an amazing guardian for these children. Although, you have to get them out of the grips of the Peterson's. Not an easy task since they have been raising them. With the older boys doing so well on schools, I would say an impossible task. Hopefully, they will petition for partial custody. JMO

God Bless you drip~drop and all others who have been the target of these kind of maniacs!!! Thank God you got away from him!!!
The battle scars are deep...no doubt

So many precious souls are in or have been in relationships with men who don't know how to love others...only themselves.
These men are indeed cowards and bully their way through life, destroying and leaving victims in their wake.

I personally knew a woman who was brutally murdered by her boyfriend
heartbreaking...just so damn heartbreaking.

Today was a good day...for Justice for Kathleen...hopefully Stacy will get justice too one day soon

Deep scars for everybody. Even my husband, who lived in a different State at the time, talks about it from time to time. What he did and was able to get away with was obsene and just cuz he was in uniform. :(

I was THRILLED when the (very high) taxpayers found out. Sweet sweet revenge and I didn't have to lift a finger. I had the FBI on my side! I was protected by them. Always with one, even in court.

That's crushing and I am absolutely praying for all of the kids who have lost both moms and now their dad.

Where are the kids now? Are they with family, or on their own (sorry, I don't know the ages).

Thanks,

Mel

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair #drewpeterson son Tom says on Facebook: I am extremely disappointed...who do I have left? Who do my siblings left?

------------------

This breaks my heart.

It breaks my heart too...but:
Tom and his siblings do have the truth left...his Momma was murdered
and his Mothers Family do love them and have wanted to be in their lives...but were denied by their Father.

One day I pray that they will get to know their Mother's Family...who is also their Family

I pray for healing and love...and peace

I am so sorry for his children. Hopefully they will come to terms with the truth.

CP, I agree with that post, I think you have valid points as far as DP being a dirty cop. As far as the kids, when you say you hope they come to terms with the truth, are you saying that they will be fine if they do?

I just think the collateral damage done here is so great that I do not know if the truth will help them.

Oh, see all the guys, and there are many around here fly planes that would seat 2. mostly older jet fighter guys. They often come by and give us great shows. I'm always praying one doesn't crash.:thud: but people fly everything this way.
Everything. My head should be tilted by now.
Drew is pretty big and that plane looks like he'd be smooshed in.:what:

He's going to be even bigger after several years eating those carbs!!!!
Maybe he will be sending "I'm not fat" messages from the jail to his "public". Ack. (Like Casey Anthony) Like anyone cares. Bleck!!!

abbie:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member