The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After Cullen Davis, OJ & Casey Anthony the justice system seemed broke. Now, there may still be hope...

Drew Peterson was and is evil, jmo. Control and greed have stained his childrens' lives forever, not to mention so many others. You can't love your children and kill there mothers.

Now, justice for Stacy. Her children need this to close the chapter forever on their father.

This was the Illinois way. Florida is beyond flawed.

probably---- a prison mugshot :jail:
I hope not, he certainly doesn't deserve it. He was a cop when he did ill doings.(ummmm MURDERER!)
I wouldn't think so?
Probably will go to Stacys family to raise the 2 children. Which by the way, I hope Stacys family demands her children back!
I HOPE so!!!!!!!

I pray for Kathys boys. They are forever harmed. imo

Not sure they would go to Stacy's family. Didn't her mother disappear? I think they would be better off staying with their brother to raise since he has had them for the last three years. It's not DP's son fault that Drew killed his step-mothers. I'm sure they have been well taken care of. Don't know much about Stacy's family but they should be permitted to see the children if they want. jmo

The justice system isn't totally broke and it isn't perfect either. Some would say it works exactly as intended, when 12 citizens come together and remain impartial and render a verdict (whether we like or agree with the verdict).

Innocent people get convicted, we know this. Less so nowadays due to the level of DNA testing available, but the system is not perfect. And we know some guilty people walk in the end too. The system is pretty much the same as it always was. Imperfect, but the best one anyone has come up with so far.

Any system is never perfect when there are humans involved. lol

1. I wonder what Drew is telling himself at this very moment and smirking (as we know he is)

2. I'm so glad that his children can begin to heal. They likely have a very long road ahead of them, including acceptance, but at least now the process can start.

I think DP still thinks he is Teflon. That he will win on Appeal:floorlaugh:

I think DP still thinks he is Teflon. That he will win on Appeal:floorlaugh:

He may still be in his same jail cell but things have certainly changed since 24 hours ago. Tonight he is a convicted murderer and from now on will be treated as such. Innocent until proven guilty is gone. And even worse for him as he used to be the one who put others in the same place he is now.........

:behindbar:

MOO

Saying goodnight now.......

knowing Kathleen is smiling.

:rose:

Not sure they would go to Stacy's family. Didn't her mother disappear? I think they would be better off staying with their brother to raise since he has had them for the last three years. It's not DP's son fault that Drew killed his step-mothers. I'm sure they have been well taken care of. Don't know much about Stacy's family but they should be permitted to see the children if they want. jmo
I would never disagree with my beloved little Lambchop (ahhh the memories) but, I just don't know.
Stacys mom, it is speculated locally that she "disappeared".
Amazingly Drew was there to save Stacy's day.
IOW----people think Drew caused her to go missing....I don't know. Just rumors going around?
I agree it would be very hard on the children. They've already been uprooted. Hopefully they are being very loved.

I would never disagree with my beloved little Lambchop (ahhh the memories) but, I just don't know.
Stacys mom, it is speculated locally that she "disappeared".
Amazingly Drew was there to save Stacy's day.
IOW----people think Drew caused her to go missing....I don't know. Just rumors going around?
I agree it would be very hard on the children. They've already been uprooted. Hopefully they are being very loved.

I thought Stacy's mom went missing long before Drew even met Stacy? :waitasec:

I'm probably confused though ...

BTW - I just got home from work and I am DANCING A JIG!

So freaking happy!

I was really worried.

(back to reading now)

March 1998 – Christie Marie Toutges Cales disappears. The last time her family spoke to her, she told them she was on her way to a Blue Island Church.

2001 – Drew Peterson, 47, meets 17-year-old Stacy Cales, a front desk clerk at a Bolingbrook hotel. The two begin dating despite Peterson’s marriage to Kathleen Savio. Both Peterson and Cales worked the overnight shift. Peterson says he began visiting the hotel regularly because his patrol partner had a crush on one of Cales’ co-workers.

http://petersonstory.wordpress.com/timeline/

Pastor Neil Schori's testimony was so vital in this case and DP knew it. Some testimony that was not allowed in by Judge B was the night SP and Schori met at Starbucks, a Bolingbrook squad car was circling it.

As soon as Stacey left, Schori received a call from DP saying: "I see you are meeting with my wife. Can you talk to me and would you like to come up in my plane?"

Schori declined and IMO, had he gone up in that plane, Schori would have been killed in an "accident".

DP knew at that point through stalking SP and having surveillance on her that SP was going to spill the beans on him regarding KS.

DP would have killed as many witnesses as he could if he had the time and the opportunity.

Last night DP went to sleep thinking he would be sleeping as a free man tonight. (yes, he is that arrogant) He was probably almost overwhelmed with the thoughts of all he would be doing. He probably had the proverbial sugarplums dancing in his head like a kid the night before Christmas.

Well, DP woke up today (actually, this afternoon) and found out the Grinch had stolen his Christmas. Too bad, DP. You have stolen all of Kathleen's and Stacy's Christmases as well as the childrens'. You do not deserve any Christmases.

Smirk on, DP. You will inevitably be meeting someone who would love to take you down a few notches in your new home.

He will have his Thanksgiving in county jail, then it's off to the Big House for Christmas.

I am so happy as well as thankful for this verdict. Sweet, sweet justice for Kathleen Savio and her family!

Next is justice for Stacy!

I think the story goes that Drew had his sights on Stacy for many years. (early teens) Mom wasn't happy. What? Mom not happy? I'll take care of that! Mom gone. Drew to the rescue. While he was married to Kathleen. They carried on a torrid affair right under Kathys nose (like in the basement as she slept upstairs with the kids). etc...etc...Drew was a real tool.
Teflon my arse. Nutcase murderer, yes.:moo:

This is what I think too. He'll never admit anything to anyone. But we know the truth.

Cubby, the other thread is closed. I went back to finish reading there and read a post in reply to mine where I said 'You're mean' (Sox versus Cub fans). Down thread you apologized if you offended anybody - NOT! I was kidding when I posted that and believed by using 'da Bears' peeps would get that. I don't think you're mean as you were clearly just joking around. It always bugs me when posts are misunderstood especially if taken negatively - so just wanted to clarify our exchange. :)

Thanks. I wasn't sure. Moods and humor differs here....The baseball rivalries are always fun for me and a fun way to blow off steam considering Chicago is a big sports town.

I even understood what Nick Savio meant when he said (paraphrased) This is better than the White Sox winning a World Series, considering they are in 1st in their division. If they weren't in 1st place, it wouldn't have meant anything. Of course my immediate thought went to that would have meant more if they had a century plus behind them, hee hee hee.

When I heard the Savio family speaking on the news. I just broke down and cried for them. They waited a long time to be heard and for justice for Kathleen. And any wait has to feel like an eternity. I'm glad Drew will never hurt another female again.

And even if Stacy's remains are never found, her earthly body was just temporary. Her spirit is forever where it belongs and will not permanently be seperated from her family.

And the best justice comes in the next life. No court on the face of this earth can compare to what Drew will have to face in the next life.

This is such wonderful news. This along with the arrest of jerice hunter for killing 5 y.o. Jhessye Shockley, makes this a banner day for long awaited justice.

I have long awaited justice in this case and wanted to personally smack the smirk off of DPs face. Wahoo!!! This is such amazing news.

DP was the first officer also at a suicide.
It shocked me when I read it.
I think the man was the boyfriend of DP 2nd wife.
another victim?
Must research more.
acandyrose.com
http://www.acandyrose.com/stacy_peterson_mysteries.htm
Steve Ray...........Monica's boyfriend (girlfriend of DP)
and then there is
1994 - Drew Peterson's Ex-Wife #2's new boyfriend found murdered
if all this is true...........DP is a SERIAL killer for YEARS!

Last night DP went to sleep thinking he would be sleeping as a free man tonight. (yes, he is that arrogant) He was probably almost overwhelmed with the thoughts of all he would be doing. He probably had the proverbial sugarplums dancing in his head like a kid the night before Christmas.

Well, DP woke up today (actually, this afternoon) and found out the Grinch had stolen his Christmas. Too bad, DP. You have stolen all of Kathleen's and Stacy's Christmases as well as the childrens'. You do not deserve any Christmases.

Smirk on, DP. You will inevitably be meeting someone who would love to take you down a few notches in your new home.

He will have his Thanksgiving in county jail, then it's off to the Big House for Christmas.

I am so happy as well as thankful for this verdict. Sweet, sweet justice for Kathleen Savio and her family!

Next is justice for Stacy!

Wow, he's toast if they send him to Statesville.

we discussed that at length years ago, agree to small.....like a glider.
BUT IIRC, he had keys to a friends piper???
The BIKE ride for 3 days always bothered me.
It was to CLEAR his mind..........yeah right.......:banghead:

That bike ride for 3 days never should have happened! The spouse is always a suspect until proven otherwise. The local police should have had an eye on DP. But, he was a fellow officer and no one thought to follow him. I've always thought that "3 days to clear his head" was for the purpose of permanently disposing of Stacy.

Then please dear lord Jesus, send Drew Peterson to Statesville~ Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member