The Verdict Waiting Room

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! So there is life outside of websleuths?

What? Is there a life out there? Are we being held captive? Helllloo! Hellllooooo?

I think I'm suffering Cyber Stockholm Syndrome.

Psychiatrists have stated that Stockholm syndrome can be explained as a simple brainwashing technique. It can also be seen as a natural response or defense mechanism on the part of the captives in order to ensure their survival. It is the same emotional response that newborn babies have to a dominant adult figure.

Marley? Kimster? Is it true?

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-stockholm-syndrome.htm

I was just thinking about something peculiar. I mean If it wasn't so serious it would be funny.
Defence said gerrid wasn't trying to hide his facial wounds when he was being interviewed first day.
I do wish defence would have suggested how he might have tried to hide them. Looked like he had taken a hit to his eye too.
Just one little suggestion re how to cover his face!
Like he had no bloody choice on day one.
(Not swearing,) correct adjective at that time. Bloody and weepy. And right in full view for all and sundry!

what was their demeanour anything obvious , can just see it assistant says what would u like today ,we would like our son to get off murder yuk
Just perusing the magazines - not buying anything!
I asked her to excuse me so I could BUY something.

what was their demeanour anything obvious , can just see it assistant says what would u like today ,we would like our son to get off murder yuk

haha, they were brave going in there but they wouldn't have known it though, the newsagent there can be rather cheeky

I was just thinking about something peculiar. I mean If it wasn't so serious it would be funny.
Defence said gerrid wasn't trying to hide his facial wounds when he was being interviewed first day.
I do wish defence would have suggested how he might have tried to hide them. Looked like he had taken a hit to his eye too.
Just one little suggestion re how to cover his face!
Like he had no bloody choice on day one.
(Not swearing,) correct adjective at that time. Bloody and weepy. And right in full view for all and sundry!

Perhaps he should have worn a beard warmer?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 160
Just perusing the magazines - not buying anything!
I asked her to excuse me so I could BUY something.

Go on, say you know their faces, ask where you know them from ... I know you wouldn't :)

Awesome tribute Oddsocks!
How many hours would you estimate were spent doing this?

I hope it's okay to reply to a post from yesterday in here. It was from brizzymum:

brizzymum said:
Thank goodness. At last. Back to my own life. May justice prevail.

I actually dislike my own morbid fascination with this case. But I think what sucked me in,over and above that, was my inherent revulsion for those who think they have some genetic right to be 'better'. And on top of that the wasteful financial and emotional drain this has inflicted on so, so many. And the selfishness, the arrogance, the misogyny, the complete lack of self-awareness...

Why is it so hard to just tell the truth?

I was thinking about it last night and thinking yes, I also wish I wasn't so obsessed with the case. But I had to follow it, and I have to be here now, because I so desperately want to see justice done.

I want GBC to pay. I want him to pay for his selfishness and his arrogance. For his outrageous belief that taking Allison’s life would give him the opportunity to rebuild his life all bright and shiny new with her life insurance payout, her daughters and his mistress installed in her place. Trying to get his daughters to accept his mistress as their new mum, move on from the old mum, get over it, any sorrow, "just snap out of it."

Get himself another Lexus with her insurance money, no doubt. Never mind the cost to his girls, or to the Dickie family, or to Allison’s bestie Kerry-Anne Walker or to any of her other loved ones and friends. Never mind the cost to the community of the police searches, the trial, his legal funding. The guy is a born user, and I don't think I could bear it if he gets away with what he's done. That's why I'm here now.

Judge just came back from lunch and went in the back door where I am sitting..... cameraman ran after him .... lol

Good, the Bailiff can check for any 'notes' sent in with the lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman