The weekend BEFORE Haleigh went missing-revisited

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the fight -- believe that was the one that according to Ron, didn't happen.

What I don't remember is anything about is someone that is/was a nurse coming to the mobile home.

Not sure who the nurse could be, maybe it is Misty's sister in law, she is nurse.
As for the fight I still wonder at what time it occurred and if that is why Ron had a bloody knuckle and there was a hole punched in the MH by Ron. LE swabbed it and took his DNA and it was his. Now the question would be, was there a fight there over the weekend?

For some reason http://www.cbs47/ has deleted all the article and videos regarding The fight with Ron and Cousin Joe days before Haleigh went missing.

Here is part of what I had sniped with a link that no longer works.

The family of the girl who put Haleigh Cummings to sleep and was the last person to see her is speaking out about who they believe may have something to do with Haleigh's disappearance.
"If my family there's watching it I don't care...I think that he needs to be brought here and questioned and interrogated by cops he don't know," said Lisa Croslin.
Croslin is talking about her nephew. The 19-year-old was in town a few weeks before Haleigh's disappearance. She says before Haleigh was taken, her nephew got in a fight with Haleigh's father, Ronald.
"What happened is he had stolen Ronald's gun...and one morning on the porch he said Ronald would get what's coming to him...then it was dropped, and he left," said Lisa Croslin.
Croslin says her nephew left the day Haleigh was abducted.

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topsto...-Haleigh-Cummings/SKWv4u_xyUSGnQiDvzkemQ.cspx

Here are a few more articles before they also get lost in cyberspace.

CNN.com - Transcripts

"Snip" Feb 20, 2009 ... RONALD CUMMINGS, FATHER OF HALEIGH CUMMINGS: There was no fight with no cousin over a gun. I don`t know where people are getting information ...

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL Aired February 20, 2009 - 19:00:00 ET

New Evidence Released in Caylee Anthony Case; Where is Haleigh; Full House

Part of the transcript: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/20/ijvm.01.html

Stunning new developments in the search for missing Florida girl Haleigh Cummings: now the story has crossed state borders. Police today questioned Misty Croslin`s cousin, now referred to as Joe, hundreds of miles away in Tennessee. Reports suggest that it was this cousin who got into a fight with father, Ron Cummings hours before little Haleigh disappeared and that he had taken off to Tennessee afterwords.

Haleigh`s family held a news conference today and answered the many questions about this mysterious cousin, Joe, who Misty says she doesn`t trust.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I bet you don`t trust him?

CRYSTAL CUMMINGS, HALEIGH`S AUNT: We don`t either.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Why don`t you trust him?

NEVES
: Well, from the newspaper clips that we have and what we`ve heard, he might not be a very good person for Haleigh to be with. We`re just hoping that if he does know something that he tells someone so we can bring her home safely.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Do you feel comfortable with this man who you consider potentially a pedophile in a home with Haleigh? He was in the home at one point.

TERESA NEVES: You know, you trust your friends and your family to bring in people that you can trust. He did not carry a sign that says "I`m a sexual offender and I`m going to steal your child." He carried nothing like that.

As far as the cousin, I mean, Ronald wants Haleigh home and he doesn`t care who has her, how they got her. He wants her home.

New reports suggest that it was Misty`s cousin Joe who was fighting with Haleigh`s dad, Ron, the night before she disappeared. But when asked about that fight yesterday, here`s what Ron had to say.

RONALD CUMMINGS: There was no fight with no cousin over a gun. I don`t know where people are getting information from. But you know, people say -- people say a lot of things, and they don`t know what they`re talking about.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: You didn`t have an altercation with anybody verbally, physically at all before --

CUMMINGS: I don`t have any enemies.transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/20/ijvm.01.html -

FOXNEWS Monday, February 23, 2009

"Snip"

"What we've been told is that he's a sexual pedophile," said Haleigh's mother Crystal Sheffield. The child's grandmother, Teresa Neves, said Croslin described him as a "jerk" and she was worried.

"I couldn't tell you anything about him," a distraught Neves told reporters Friday, adding that she only knew of the cousin by his first name Joe.

Neves said "Joe" and Ronald Cummings got into a fight over a gun during his visit, and that the cousin left town the same day Haleigh disappeared.

But Cummings denies that fight ever happened.

More at article link: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,498704,00.html

I remember the fight -- believe that was the one that according to Ron, didn't happen.

What I don't remember is anything about is someone that is/was a nurse coming to the mobile home.

The nurse was Elisa S. She was supposedly in the car when GGS brought the clothes over Mon. night. I just watched the video of GGS talking about how she saw the kids on the porch. They hugged and kissed her. They were eating supper. She handed the clothes to Misty who took them inside. So it sounds like GGS never went inside the MH and that Elisa stayed in the car.

And yet Greenwood says it was TN visiting around 7:00pm.

The nurse was Elisa Squires. She was supposedly in the car when GGS brought the clothes over Mon. night. I just watched the video of GGS talking about how she saw the kids on the porch. They hugged and kissed her. They were eating supper. She handed the clothes to Misty who took them inside. So it sounds like GGS never went inside the MH and that Elisa stayed in the car.

Can you share the link to the video you just watched? Do we know what the nurses name is that dropped of the mystery letter? TIA

At some point misty mentioned JO was there. Hardy sent LE to question him regarding his visit and Hardy stated it. Problem no time was given by Hardy of when JO visited but he did say he was there.

I am concerned over the conflict of statements behind his visit. The answers could be in the conflict.

TN says he was there and had a fight with rc. misty said he was there and fought over a gun with rc. rc denies everything (not surprising)

rc is distancing himself from JO and the gun and the fight. misty goes into detail about how she found the gun in a ditch through rc guiding her to the location. simply bizarre and just not believable....but that is misty for ya.

rc says NOTHING about this case. tn relays the info and facts to media as she is told and in her style and bias. misty gets everything mixed up. These three know what happened.

Can you share the link to the video you just watched? Do we know what the nurses name is that dropped of the mystery letter? TIA

Madj--this is the link that LFlorida posted in another thread so thank her LOL
http://www.news4jax.com/news/18872949/detail.html#video

Go to that link and look for the video that says "Haleigh's Father, Great Grandmother Enter Family Home"

Towards end of interview GGS describes seeing Haleigh for the last time.

Sorry, I don't agree with this synopsis of the weekend before.

OOPS. Just wanted to say I don't know about who dropped off the letter. I don't think that was a nurse. She might have been a nurses aide or something else. Was her name ever released? I can't remember LOL.

BBM:

In an exclusive interview with The Bald Truth, we watch a party pal of Misty Cummings, Kristina Prevatt, aka Nay Nay, describe Misty’s spree of drugs, sex and rock and roll with “White Boy Greg” Page, after running from what she says Misty described as abuse by Ronald Cummings, and her duties babysitting his children, Haleigh and Junior.

“When I picked her up” mid-week before Haleigh vanished, Prevatt tells pro bono private investigator and bounty hunter William Staubs, aka “Cobra” on The Bald Truth at artharris.com, “she said (Cummings) threw her against the mirror and she said her arm was all cut up and stuff because she said she was pregnant, and he said, it wasn’t his baby, and he rolled her up and tried to squeeze her into a ball.”

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/20/exclusive-misty-cummings-pal-nay-nay-talks/#more-1668

So before HaLeigh goes missing, NN states that MC was running away from babysitting duties. Wasn't there a statement made by the old man the Croslins allegedly robbed that reflected the same feelings that MC had about babysitting?

If the statement is true that RC didn't think the baby was his, does that mean MC has been unfaithful to him before? They had only been together 4 or 5 months.

At some point misty mentioned JO was there. Hardy sent LE to question him regarding his visit and Hardy stated it. Problem no time was given by Hardy of when JO visited but he did say he was there.

But Joe did not have bring a friend.

Not to be too nit-picky, but that low temp - is it for around 6 a.m. the morning before she was reported missing? or is it the temp a few hours after LE was called on 2/10? tia
LFlorida, the low temp of Feb 9, 2009 was 37.9 degrees at 6:53 am.
Daily temps on Feb 9th were:
12:53 AM 43.0 °F
1:53 AM 43.0 °F
2:53 AM 41.0 °F
3:53 AM 39.9 °F
4:53 AM 39.0 °F
5:53 AM 37.9 °F
6:53 AM 37.9 °F
7:53 AM 39.9 °F
8:53 AM 51.1 °F
9:53 AM 60.1 °F
10:53 AM 64.0 °F
11:53 AM 70.0 °F
12:53 PM 70.0 °F
1:53 PM 71.1 °F
2:53 PM 72.0 °F
3:53 PM 73.0 °F
4:53 PM 72.0 °F
5:53 PM 68.0 °F
6:53 PM 62.1 °F <------ GGMS says she saw kids on porch
7:53 PM 57.9 °F
8:53 PM 57.0 °F
9:53 PM 54.0 °F
10:53 PM 51.1 °F
11:53 PM 50.0 °F

Temps on Feb 10th were:
12:53 AM 48.9 °F
1:43 AM 46.0 °F
1:53 AM 46.0 °F
2:53 AM 46.0 °F <------ 911 call about Haleigh missing
3:53 AM 46.0 °F
4:53 AM 42.1 °F
5:53 AM 44.1 °F
6:53 AM 44.1 °F
7:53 AM 46.0 °F
8:53 AM 55.9 °F
9:53 AM 64.0 °F
11:53 AM 73.0 °F
12:53 PM 73.9 °F
1:53 PM 75.0 °F
2:53 PM 77.0 °F
3:53 PM 75.9 °F
4:53 PM 75.9 °F
5:53 PM 71.1 °F
6:53 PM 64.9 °F
7:53 PM 62.1 °F
8:53 PM 57.0 °F
9:53 PM 55.0 °F
11:53 PM 55.9 °F

The temp at 3:30 am on Feb 10 was 46 degrees. These temps are for Gainesville which should be pretty close to temps in Satsuma.

I still think the fake pregnancy test, the wanting a baby, being thought of as a "babysitter", report of Misty cussing and slapping a small child, and the kids fussing over which movie to watch has everything to do with Haleigh being missing instead of the all the friends and acquaintances who do drugs. All the other drama that happened that week with the gun could have been orchestrated by Misty just as she's been involved in all the drama since.

When was the party at the Mondex? Sunday night?

Excellent question! We know Misty was parting from Thursday Feb5 until 4:00Am Feb 8th per WBG. That weekend, Page says he cruised with the girls between Palatka and St. Augustine.
WBG-Page says he last saw Misty about 4 a.m. Sunday, Feb, 8, and learned later she was going to visit her father, laid up in the hospital from a car accident, busted leg.

Here is the article about the party at the Mondex.

Joe AKA"Joe Psycho." ID'd In Jail Letter as Man Who Said "Haleigh OD'd"

"Snip" TJ Hart http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5286533.php
Posted: Wednesday, 23 September 2009 9:46PM

The man whose name was difficult to read in the letter "Nay Nay" Prevatt sent to her boyfriend from jail regarding questioning she received a few days ago about the disappearance of Haleigh, has been identified as JFP.

Pytko is the man who signed a sworn affidavit stating that Prevatt, was at a party with Misty, Page and Haleigh and Junior the night Haleigh disappeared.

In his sworn statement--according to Prevatt's jail letter, Pytko said:

"Haleigh ingested oxycontin pills and died. Everybody freaked out and Page put Haleigh in a black bag and dumped her in a pond at the Mondex."

Last weekend, the L pond at Mondex was drained with no trace of Haleigh.

In Nay Nay's letters she claims JOE said they were at a party at Chads house the night Haleigh went missing. She tells her boyfriend Donnie that he knows that is not true because she was with him. Have we found out who this Chad is?

In her letter she states that it was a pond by the Mondex, again saying this was not true. Anyone know how many ponds are around the Mondex?

In letter she also asked her boy friend to ask JOE why he would lie and put her in the middle of a HOMICIDE INVESTIGATION. What would make her think it's a homicide?
She also said LE got her car and took it in for forensic testing/DNA.

Read Letter Here: http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/Picture letter.jpg

I feel that was a very good possibility and maybe LE just checked the wrong area or maybe the unthinkable happen with the remains (if any, I pray not). Then I was also thinking that maybe Haleigh was taken to Savanna or Tennessee route and dumped in a wooded area or other body of water.
I really wish LE would share what if anything ever came of the items of interest and DNA that were taken way back. I know they recanted early on about the items of interest not being anything, but I don't buy it.

Lets not forget the back door that is locked all the time and the children didn't used, with the so called brick propping it open. The dogs picked up Haleigh scent, how would that be possible if they rarely open that back door? I say follow that path and keep on going until they find something.

OOPS. Just wanted to say I don't know about who dropped off the letter. I don't think that was a nurse. She might have been a nurses aide or something else. Was her name ever released? I can't remember LOL.

The "nurse" looks an awful like the renter of 202 Green Lane.

TN stated she sent a family member over there between 7:00 and 8:00 pm.. GGMS stated at one point she was there between 7:30 and 8:00 pm..

She NEVER stated she was there before 7:00 pm..

TN stated she sent a family member over there between 7:00 and 8:00 pm.. GGMS stated at one point she was there between 7:30 and 8:00 pm..

She NEVER stated she was there before 7:00 pm..

Let&#8217;s split the difference between the temperature shown for 6:53 and 7:53 and say it was 60 degrees. That&#8217;s at best a cool temperature for a 5 year old and a 4 year old to be outside eating their supper, but that&#8217;s not the only reason this story makes my blood boil.

It was pitch black DARK outside.

U.S. Naval Observatory (NOAA)
The following information is provided for Jacksonville, Duval County, Florida
Monday, 9 February 2009
Sunset 6:10 p.m.
End civil twilight 6:35 p.m.

Weather: high 74 low 39

http://aa.usno.navy.mil/index.php

Haleigh was afraid of the dark.

Ronald Cummings said Haleigh is afraid of the dark and there's no way she would have gone out in the middle of the night by herself.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18680086/detail.html

Putnam County Sheriff's Office Maj. Gary Bowling said "She's a 5-year-old child, and she's afraid of the dark".

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/11/missing.florida.girl/index.html

I don't care if there was or wasn't a porch light on. Little kids that age would naturally want to be inside with a television and their parents. Being placed outside, all alone, after dark, is boderline cruel as far as I'm concerned if it even happened.

Why were they outside and not inside?

Also, GGM has given varying times as to when she visited the trailer but all are 7:00-8:00. According to her, Haleigh and Jr were on the porch eating their supper when &#8220;they&#8221; arrived. Watch this video beginning at the 1:36 mark. GGM says the kids put their plates down to give her a hug and a kiss. She gave Misty the clean clothes and she carried them into the house.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18865649/index.html

It&#8217;s clear that GGM never went inside of the trailer.

I'm not sure that I believe any part of this visit, but if it went down the way GGM told it, someone on the inside seems to have wanted everyone else to remain on the outside. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper