The weekend BEFORE Haleigh went missing-revisited

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the "Blanket smelled like pee" per misty and she inferred it the bedwetting accident happened the night before, that means that misty and rc had their blanket on their bed to sleep/talk as she said they slept till noon on Feb 9.

This means that the blanket disappeared between 12:00 noon and 8:00pm on Monday Feb 9. because she states, she started washing blankets and had to remove one from the window to use to sleep.

Possibility: the missing blanket could be with Haleigh.

Sunday February 1...................Super Bowl Sunday
Monday Feb. 2........................Chad Reynolds missing.

Sunday February 10th....Haleigh gone missing.
February 20th: Carrabbas sighting in TENN.

There is a good possibility that rc throwing m's clothes on the lawn of Nay's mother rings true. We have heard about this behavior of rc's since that fateful weekend.

This tells us rc was enraged and I don't think he calmly went home and sat with his children watching movies and eating popcorn that weekend.

The "blanket" is what put Misty over the edge!

Seems to be a problem for her. She also spoke soon after and said she placed a sheet over Haleigh. This statement seemed to cause some emotion and her voice cracked.

Le wanted to go back thirty days prior in this case...hmm.

They settled on three. They have new info according to Greenwood. I wish he would have taken the time to clarify his last press release where he stated TN was the visiting one at 7:00pm and the first call came in at 2:13am.

Wanting to examine days prior and 30 days leads us to believe they have an idea on motive and/or the one reason why Haleigh vanished.

Concerned Papa - which AH article do we use this one is dated 08/17/09

he Bald Truth broke many of the details of Misty Croslin’s wild weekend of drugs, sex and rock and roll with party pals in the days leading up to that Sunday, when she came back to the trailer. Sources tell us that Sunday night she and Ronald were up all night trying to reconcile their differences, and that Ronald overslept and had to race Haleigh

http://www.artharris.com/2009/08/17/haleigh-cummings-mom-dad-cleared-but-not-misty/

I'm aware of that, but IIRC his new "source" seemed likely to be TN since I believe she stated as much elsewhere. All of us have seen conflicting information throughout this case and that is a big part of the problem. The only way I have of disseminating through the confusion is to try and apply logic and credibility to whatever seems at odds with previously known information.

In a way it's similar to the early statements of LE confirming 2 cell pings at PDM, one soon after arriving and one later in the shift. Months later, they are verifying several calls from PDM including an argument at 8:30 and many attempted calls afterwards. To ask the same question you asked of me, "which do we use, 2 or 20"?

I suppose the correct answer is that each of us should believe and use what seems most logical until we all know the truth. I don't really see it as a huge issue whether she was there Sunday night or Monday sometime. I mainly just don't believe the lazy, idyllic "I fixed breakfast", "We took her to GGM's to get the special outfit for school", "I walked her to class", and then "We all came home and took a nap" version of Misty's LVA storyline.

I can only hope that we all know the truth sooner rather than later.

Was not sure where to post this, was going for the theory thread but I felt some of the info belongs here.
Sorry for the very long post. Please edit/correct/add any additional information. TIA
~SNIP~
Feb 9th, 2009 Grandma Sykes brought clean clothes for the kids, to the house that Monday evening around 7:00 – 7:30pm.

GGMS said she saw Haleigh and Jr. eating supper on porch. (It is around 40 degrees outside and dark in Feb.)
After supper, Misty states that Haleigh and Jr. watch two movies, Air bud, and Madagascar.
~SNIP~

Good summary, MADJGNLAW. On Feb 9th in nearby Gainesville, the temperature was 62 degrees at 6:53 pm. The daily high was 74, the low was 37, and the mean temp was 56 degrees, per wunderground.com.

If the "Blanket smelled like pee" per misty and she inferred it the bedwetting accident happened the night before, that means that misty and rc had their blanket on their bed to sleep/talk as she said they slept till noon on Feb 9.

This means that the blanket disappeared between 12:00 noon and 8:00pm on Monday Feb 9. because she states, she started washing blankets and had to remove one from the window to use to sleep.

Possibility: the missing blanket could be with Haleigh.

ITA. If the blanket is with Haleigh then can't we narrow it down to 3:30ish-8:00p?

Common sense tells you...The blanket was an issue.

Common sense tells you Joe O. was there with "a friend"

Chad R.?

Chad R.?

I agree with you as far as the blanket being an issue. What tells you that Joe P. was there with a friend? Where? The MH? or the party?

Chad R.?

I don't claim to be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but my sense [common or otherwise] isn't telling me anything like that.

Just for argument's sake, how would ChReynolds possibly know JOverstreet?

Thank you very much for helping me understand! :)

On a strictly personal note, I'd like to give a standing O to our poster who's kind enough to include maps, diagrams, photos, links, etc..

Sorry I'm not better at emulating LLPapa.

I agree with you as far as the blanket being an issue. What tells you that Joe P. was there with a friend? Where? The MH? or the party?

Please remember the LVA revealed the pee blanket story never happened..
Also, IF Jo O was there, Ron C has adamantly denied he was ever there...
I suspect IF he was, it was to HELP Tommy clear out the drugs in the MH since Ron C knew that after the kidnapping scene was staged they were going to have to call 911 to make a report...JMO

Good summary, MADJGNLAW. On Feb 9th in nearby Gainesville, the temperature was 62 degrees at 6:53 pm. The daily high was 74, the low was 37, and the mean temp was 56 degrees, per wunderground.com.

Not to be too nit-picky, but that low temp - is it for around 6 a.m. the morning before she was reported missing? or is it the temp a few hours after LE was called on 2/10? tia

I agree with you guys that Misty did not come back to the MH on Sunday. But I think the brother's house she had to babysit at was Tim & Chelsea's. Chelsea had the blue van over the weekend because her vehicle had been wrecked the week or so before. I think the kids were at GGS and Ron was rushing there Mon. morning to get Haleigh & take her to school---not for clothes. I wouldn't be surprised if they had been there all weekend, so he could go out looking for Misty and throwing her clothes into NayNay's yard, etc.

So, if Misty spent Sun. nite at T&C's (along with cousin Joe) and then babysat there on Mon. did her & Ron talk during the day on Monday? They must have, but she apparently was still at T & C's and had use of the van if she picked Haleigh up that afternoon. She also apparently had Jr with her by that time because T & C's kids were both girls and she was said to have slapped a little boy. So, if she took off from the bus stop in the opposite direction, she would have been heading back to T & C's I guess? From there someone would have had to give her and the kids a ride back to the MH so she could be there for the AC guy.

What do we have nailed down about the weekend before?

..nothing from rc or misty.

TN says they were reconciling in the am of Feb 9...talking it out..how in the world does TN know this? The only way is if she were there or she was told this by a player. TN also stated they did not sleep with the bdrm door closed. How in the world would she know that? These statements of TN all seem to be damage control, imo.

When did m go to Green lane after her long weekend?

Nay says she dropped her off at her brother's (when?) because misty was babysitting and even asked nay to come over and stay with her that monday. wbg says he spoke with m on monday. she was going to see her father in Gainsville.

I suspect there was a fight over this babysitting on monday for her brother was the argument occured long before 8:30pm as rc states. It appears the bits we have are out of range on the time they actually occurred.

Nay could even have dropped misty off at her brother's on monday. rc was most likely seething that she wasn't there to take over her babysitting for him.

I agree with you guys that Misty did not come back to the MH on Sunday. But I think the brother's house she had to babysit at was Tim & Chelsea's. Chelsea had the blue van over the weekend because her vehicle had been wrecked the week or so before. I think the kids were at GGS and Ron was rushing there Mon. morning to get Haleigh & take her to school---not for clothes. I wouldn't be surprised if they had been there all weekend, so he could go out looking for Misty and throwing her clothes into NayNay's yard, etc.

So, if Misty spent Sun. nite at T&C's (along with cousin Joe) and then babysat there on Mon. did her & Ron talk during the day on Monday? They must have, but she apparently was still at T & C's and had use of the van if she picked Haleigh up that afternoon. She also apparently had Jr with her by that time because T & C's kids were both girls and she was said to have slapped a little boy. So, if she took off from the bus stop in the opposite direction, she would have been heading back to T & C's I guess? From there someone would have had to give her and the kids a ride back to the MH so she could be there for the AC guy.

Which would have been Tommy..then that places him there by 5:00pm with all the kids and misty.

Good point Doobie about which brother. I had never really locked in it was Tommy's. She may have had to watch Chelsea's because Chelsea was the one taking the mother to see Hank at the hospital. I have never been certain about the brother who needed her help with the kids that day.

Was rc not driving to GMA's but to Timmy's to get misty in Crescent City?....pretty darn close to Sykes house. Did he succeed? Is this the rage that was seen at the bus stop with his eratic driving.

His temper must have been in overdrive if this were the case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper