The Woman Who Shut Up Simon Cowell

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She had nice things to say to Susan after she finished singing, but the look on her face during the performance did not match her comments. It was such a contrast to me.

I believe he's way wrong:

"There are questions of if she is a flawed jewel and it will cost too much to polish her up," said Mark Borkowski, a publicist and author. "In the Internet world you can explode overnight, and she can spread with Twitter and YouTube, but that's not going to make her money. The question is whether people will pay the dollar, or two dollars, or 10 dollars or more to see her perform, and I don't think they will."

http://www.clickondetroit.com/entertainment/19634321/detail.html

"There are questions of if she is a flawed jewel and it will cost too much to polish her up," said Mark Borkowski, a publicist and author. "In the Internet world you can explode overnight, and she can spread with Twitter and YouTube, but that's not going to make her money. The question is whether people will pay the dollar, or two dollars, or 10 dollars or more to see her perform, and I don't think they will."

I'd buy a CD of her singing these Broadway type tunes. I'd love to hear her sing in a concert too.

I'd buy a CD of her singing these Broadway type tunes. I'd love to hear her sing in a concert too.

I am pretty positive she will release an album - im just not sure personally that a concert tour would be in her best interests. Yes i know people would love to see her but ..she has shown she cant handle stress very well...and concert tours tire out the fittest performer let alone her.

Incidentally she now has Max Clifford as a publicist...hes probably one of the biggest agents here..and IMO for Susan not a good move.

Putting it simply..Amanda isnt known for being the most diplomatic person..and didnt get to where she is by being "Nice".

No she got there by being a nobody marrying a celeb and then having an affair with another celeb, i just cant stand the woman. soz

No she got there by being a nobody marrying a celeb and then having an affair with another celeb, i just cant stand the woman. soz

Hey I didnt say I liked her either...i think shes very fake.

And yep I agree about L Dennis and N Morrisey

Incidentally Susan is now out of the priory and living with her brother and is apparently " back to normal".

Apparently her main concern was that by coming second she was a failure. Once Simon reassured her that she would still get a deal she allegedly was okay .

Rumor is that Demi and Ashton are trying to hire her to sing at their anniversary party. Right now it is just a rumor but I could see them doing something like that.

Rumor is that Demi and Ashton are trying to hire her to sing at their anniversary party. Right now it is just a rumor but I could see them doing something like that.
Rumor quashed on Twitter on 6/5:
"This is not true! Completely made up by someone else. RT @RyanJL: @mrskutcher Can you confirm if this is rubbish?? http://tinyurl.com/n8e663"

Susan Boyle gets a standing ovation as she prepares to cash in on Britain's Got Talent fame

DAILY MAIL Online
June 14, 2009

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1192714/Susan-Boyle-gets-standing-ovation-wowing-crowd-night-Britains-Got-Talent-live-tour.html

article-1192714-055378A1000005DC-232_468x632.jpg

PS: I hope Mark Borkowski is eating his words tonight. :rolleyes: WONDERFUL NEWS ABOUT SUSAN, on tour with Britain's Got Talent. :woohoo::Banane54::Banane53::Banane10::Banane09:

XOX

She looks amazing !

She looks amazing !

Hi Kat, Yes, doesn't she! Darkened her hair a bit I think to make her look younger. And the make up, what a beautiful job, done by a real artist I think. The shadowing with subtle colors like violet are beautifully applied.

I also think she is better photographed from the right side rather than a front on shot. It becomes her.

I am so proud of her. Her voice makes one want to listen to more IMO. And also she might end up being a mentor for millions of little girls all over the world. Besides her remarkable talent, she jas overcome her problems and is back strong as ever. xoxoxox

Hi Kat, Yes, doesn't she! Darkened her hair a bit I think to make her look younger. And the make up, what a beautiful job, done by a real artist I think. The shadowing with subtle colors like violet are beautifully applied.

I also think she is better photographed from the right side rather than a front on shot. It becomes her.

I am so proud of her. Her voice makes one want to listen to more IMO. And also she might end up being a mentor for millions of little girls all over the world. Besides her remarkable talent, she jas overcome her problems and is back strong as ever. xoxoxox

Ain't that the truth Scandi? A little makeup, the right lighting and viola even us forty somethings can look pretty :)

Her face is as beautiful as her voice; she's got me beat. :)

Hi PassTheMotrin, She is an inspiriation to me. Anyone that can go over the edge and then come back to show what a genuine person she is, well I's say she is Lovely.

Maybe Loverly, eh? LOL All the English gals I have met on forums always use that word so it is like the ultimate compliment to give a lady. xoxoxoxoxo

PS: I think we are lovely too PtheM even tho she has me beat too~!

Hi PassTheMotrin, She is an inspiriation to me. Anyone that can go over the edge and then come back to show what a genuine person she is, well I's say she is Lovely.

Maybe Loverly, eh? LOL All the English gals I have met on forums always use that word so it is like the ultimate compliment to give a lady. xoxoxoxoxo

PS: I think we are lovely too PtheM even tho she has me beat too~!
Not much of a make over but she cleaned up and looks very good.
I just see a new hair do and some make up.
No physical or facial alterations, and that is just fine.

I have to say if I got all that money I would have considered doing more work.
Like getting the extra around the neck removed/lifted. But that is just me.

Not much of a make over but she cleaned up and looks very good.
I just see a new hair do and some make up.
No physical or facial alterations, and that is just fine.

I have to say if I got all that money I would have considered doing more work.
Like getting the extra around the neck removed/lifted. But that is just me.

I think part of Susan's charm is that she is so natural and humble. I love that she's making the best of what she has by fixing herself up a bit but would hate to see her go the plastic surgery route. She'd lose that fresh unique quality that is so endearing.

I watched the interview tonight with Susan and Merideth Viera. She looked fantastic and I felt handled herself very well, there was also a surprise visit from Elain Page and a video of Donny Osmond who is someone she admired from when she was a child. She's already working on an album and I have no doubt it will turn solid gold :)

VB

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deborah_Swell
Back