The Woman Who Shut Up Simon Cowell

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Piers is her biggest advocate... for a man with such a mean reputation, he is quick to defend, and show much care for, her. Hopefully she can get the mental rest she needs and come out shining brightly... she really does have a beautiful voice.

I don't think so because she seems quite articulate and has a wonderful sense of humor. I think she might just be slow, mentally, with learning disablilities. Emotionally, I think she has just been sheltered all her life. Having to care for her elderly parents while her siblings went off into the world and left her as their caretakers. Her brother has alot of nerve blaming Simon and Piers..Where was he all those years Susan was taking care of her parents, then her Mother when her Father passed away?..She has said from the beginning.."It's just been Me and My Cat". IMO

Pablo Picasso said:

“Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up."

Let's just hope Susan can grow up, be healthy and remain and artist! :clap:

Thanks Dolly first for your quote from Picasso. If that isn't the truth. And also thanks to you and everyone here for their great thoughtful posts about Susan.

I don't know anything about the Priory but hope they have great doctors who will take time with her and be patient, getting her back on track and ready able to become the performer she has wanted to be since she was 12.

Priory. It sounds like a nunnery to me~! One week to heal and start cutting a CD sounds way to agressive to me. There is so much involved with planning, choosing songs, practicing, etc. I would say it would take a couple of months after she is back on level ground!

:blowkiss: Happy thoughts for Susan

I had no idea; that's sad. Isn't she what you would call and "idiot-savant"? I hope I'm using the right term - disabled, but extreme talent in one area.

To be honest i dont know that term - but yea i guess so.

I don't think so because she seems quite articulate and has a wonderful sense of humor. I think she might just be slow, mentally, with learning disablilities. Emotionally, I think she has just been sheltered all her life. Having to care for her elderly parents while her siblings went off into the world and left her as their caretakers. Her brother has alot of nerve blaming Simon and Piers..Where was he all those years Susan was taking care of her parents, then her Mother when her Father passed away?..She has said from the beginning.."It's just been Me and My Cat". IMO

Pablo Picasso said:

“Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up."

Let's just hope Susan can grow up, be healthy and remain and artist! :clap:

To be honest i think most of this country agrees with Susans brother right now. She has been exploited by the show and ..while i agree that Piers has been supportive of her..at any time last week when she was crying and not eating and wanting to pull out he could have said Susan screw the show your more important. On Saturday when she was crying all day..again he could have said Susan you know..your more important than this..but he didnt. When Piers and Simon were warned by someone more qualified by them what was going to happen...they was pooh pooed away..and 2 or 3 days later shes in the Priory. Both Simon and Piers could have stopped all this. But they chose not to. So yes..if anyone failed Susan Piers and Simon did. Why? Well the obvious answer would be they wanted her there so they didnt lose the millions of phone votes they knew she would generate. Almost 20 million people watched the show last weekend. For a country such as this thats a MASSIVE audience and a LOT of money in phone calls.

As for her brother..maybe her siblings did go and get jobs but..in all fairness..she wasnt able to work cos of her disability and they was. She would have got money to look after her parents its the way it is here. But..because her siblings may not have lived in the house as they got older does not mean they dont have a normal family relationship. She appears close to her brother and hes been in the paper a lot. She appears close to his daugher. He was there all those years ..and he still is..so as such he has every right IMO to criticise what has happened to his sister especially as he too predicted this was going to happen.

MOO

Thanks Dolly first for your quote from Picasso. If that isn't the truth. And also thanks to you and everyone here for their great thoughtful posts about Susan.

I don't know anything about the Priory but hope they have great doctors who will take time with her and be patient, getting her back on track and ready able to become the performer she has wanted to be since she was 12.

Priory. It sounds like a nunnery to me~! One week to heal and start cutting a CD sounds way to agressive to me. There is so much involved with planning, choosing songs, practicing, etc. I would say it would take a couple of months after she is back on level ground!

:blowkiss: Happy thoughts for Susan

I am sorry but its crazy! She is in there under the mental health act. She needs months to recover and yet..Simon wants her recording later this week..hes already talking about/or has sold the rights to her life story and wants to take her to America asap. IMO he wants to make as much money as he can asap and to him shes nothing more than the fatted calf to make money from.

Simon and Piers shouldnt be allowed anywhere near her for 3 months at least IMO.

Isabella, is there any way that Susan can have some type of advocat assigned to her? It just seems that she needs someone to look out for her interests that can not be swayed by money or fame. Since she's in the hospital now, can it be that no one gets access to her until things are set up for her well being?

VB

I am sorry but its crazy! She is in there under the mental health act. She needs months to recover and yet..Simon wants her recording later this week..hes already talking about/or has sold the rights to her life story and wants to take her to America asap. IMO he wants to make as much money as he can asap and to him shes nothing more than the fatted calf to make money from.

Simon and Piers shouldnt be allowed anywhere near her for 3 months at least IMO.

I so agree Isabella, and thanks again for all the posts you have put so much thought into.

I did hear one brightly colored thought tonight. We always need to look for a silver lining when things look disparaging. It was said that after Susan gets the treatment she needs and is back to her old self she will be stronger than ever. And along with that will come a truly inspirational story of what happened to her and she was able to come back and be a wonderful professional singer at her own pace. She will be a mentor for millions, and rightly so IMO. Think of all the little girls who will be telling thir mommy and daddies, "When I grow up I want to be just like Susan".

That is why I hope she has the very best of care right now as it is a crucial time for her to heal and resolve all her issues. I just know she can do it. Her desire was so strong.

I so agree Isabella, and thanks again for all the posts you have put so much thought into.

I did hear one brightly colored thought tonight. We always need to look for a silver lining when things look disparaging. It was said that after Susan gets the treatment she needs and is back to her old self she will be stronger than ever. And along with that will come a truly inspirational story of what happened to her and she was able to come back and be a wonderful professional singer at her own pace. She will be a mentor for millions, and rightly so IMO. Think of all the little girls who will be telling thir mommy and daddies, "When I grow up I want to be just like Susan".

That is why I hope she has the very best of care right now as it is a crucial time for her to heal and resolve all her issues. I just know she can do it. Her desire was so strong.

The problem is even after being in the Priority and having whatever treatment she needs..she is still going to have the same basic problems of being "erratic" and reacting badly to situations and although it may not be her fault because of health reasons..if its going to affect her health as it is has this time its not a good thing. If she cant stand the pressure of the last few weeks..im not sure she would be able to take the pressure of recording and touring etc :(

Isabella, is there any way that Susan can have some type of advocat assigned to her? It just seems that she needs someone to look out for her interests that can not be swayed by money or fame. Since she's in the hospital now, can it be that no one gets access to her until things are set up for her well being?

VB

To be honest i dont know. Some kind of local lawyer would be good though i think.

Ms. Boyle has the voice of an angel, I pray that someone steps in and offers her guidance that works for the good of her life. I can't imagine how all this attention would affect even the most "normal" of persons.

I wish her the best and look forward to hear her sing again- on her terms.:blowkiss:

Larry King will be discussing Susan's mental health on his show tonight. I wish the media would just leave the poor woman alone.

Larry King will be discussing Susan's mental health on his show tonight. I wish the media would just leave the poor woman alone.

I so agree Chilly Willy, and thanks for your info about the show.

I was utterly agast at even Amanda's comments on the original show and how Susan was so dunned for her appearance. It was like cutting her feet out from under her when she had to remain graceful and go with the flow, standing tall like a lady would be expected to do in that situation. xox

I so agree Chilly Willy, and thanks for your info about the show.

I was utterly agast at even Amanda's comments on the original show and how Susan was so dunned for her appearance. It was like cutting her feet out from under her when she had to remain graceful and go with the flow, standing tall like a lady would be expected to do in that situation. xox

Putting it simply..Amanda isnt known for being the most diplomatic person..and didnt get to where she is by being "Nice".

Putting it simply..Amanda isnt known for being the most diplomatic person..and didnt get to where she is by being "Nice".

Speaking of Amanda, did anyone notice the look on her face when Susan was singing in the finals? It was very harsh and at one point it even looked like she was trying to stifle a laugh.

Speaking of Amanda, did anyone notice the look on her face when Susan was singing in the finals? It was very harsh and at one point it even looked like she was trying to stifle a laugh.

Although i didnt watch Susan to win..there was nothing to laugh about as far as her performance was concerned. She was just fine.

Amanda..although i dont mind her so much on BGT ( although i think shes fake like the other 2) she basically got where she did by marrying so meone who was really successful at the time who was a lot older than her..then having a affair with someone who was maybe slightly more successful than her husband was.

Thanks Isabella, Drats! I missed the first part of Larry K's show which was about Susan.

I did hear one commentator say he thought most of the contestants on these shows have problems in their lives .

I don't agree with that at all. Think of all the work it takes to prepare after you know what you are going to do. Then have the self confidence to know you are good enough to enter, sell your self and act to the judges and audience and continually be the little engine that could ~ and just go for it.

No one who has many problems in life could ever accomplish this IMO. It is allot of hard work that takes sticktuitousness. xox

I'll have to watch again because I didn't see that at all. It appeared to me that Amanda was in awe of Susan's performance.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbelle
Back