Theories #1: What Happened to Jennifer Kesse?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shelly,

Jennifer was spooked living at the Mosaic about something(either the catcalls the workers made or sensed someone was coming into her apartment when she was not there) , just do not believe she left that night....maybe whatever happened that night , was before she took her contacts out just before going to bed????There was once something said about her eyeglasses , I think someone stated that she would take her contacts out at night but would place her eyeglasses on the table beside the bed....not sure if they found the eyeglasses or not...I want to say they were found in the bathroom but not sure about that....

Ever wonder about the man's sweater that was found in her clothes hamper in the bathroom, was the owner of that sweater ever found? Was it her brother's friends sweater, OR, was it the POI sweater left there purposefully or mistakenly placed into Jennifer's hamper....I get the feeling that this poi is a neat freak, OCD , perhaps he is the one who took a shower in Jennifer's apartment and left the sweater there...there is just not much mentioned about the sweater, I have always wondered why that is??? Would appear to be a big clue if it did not belong to anyone known to Jennifer.... Could be law enforcement wanted the sweater to quieten down so that they can use it for evidence, maybe they have some dna on it???

Shelly,

I believe since her contacts are missing that she was wearing them...either she did not take them out on Monday night or she put them back in on Tuesday morning...since she used her phone as an alarm clock(I have read she did) she would not have taken the battery out of it Monday night knowing she had to get up to go to work Tuesday....

Long ago there was some mention of a man's sweater found in her clothes hamper....then it was rarely mentioned again....I wonder if the owner was ever found OR could it have belonged to the poi? Did he shower at Jennifer's and leave the sweater to taunt the Kesse's and law enforcement? Did Logans friends leave the sweater? I think the poi was too OCD, too professional to have haphazardly left the sweater....I think more likely left intentionally ....

I really don't think that Jennifer would have left her apartment intentionally on Monday night, she was nervous about living there ( it was dark outside), whether it was because of the catcalls(I think unlikely) or sensed someone had been coming into her apartment when she was away, she was afraid....

My aunts house was broken into once...as soon as she opened the door, she knew that someone had been in her house(nothing was out of place at the entrance), she said she just sensed it...

marable,
I too don't think Jennifer went out at night.She was tired and needed to get a good night sleep for the meeting the next day. I think everything happeed shortly after she hung up the phone with Rob. She still had her contacts on , she was going to watch tv
and only before bed she was going to remove the contacts.
I am not sure he took a shower some hair or dna could have been left behind but if he did took a shower he used a towel to open the water...not to touch with his hands ... wash all evidence throughly.
I think he himself didn't take a shower but he opened the water in the shower and let it run for a while to make it look like Jennifer took a shower . He put the wet towel on the dryer. He staged the apt. he could have put the sweater in her hamper too. He had all night alone in the apt .No one knows what happenned yet.

Shelly,

I never thought about the poi perhaps attempting to make it appear that Jennifer showered by just turning the water on...however, we both believe that he wanted her apartment to appear like she had left for work....Why? Could it be to draw law enforcement's attention away from her apartment making them believe that she was carjacked or abducted from a store on her way to work? If this was his plan, he must have thought that there was something in her apartment that could link him to her abduction OR perhaps he was just being cautious in case something was left in her apartment....Could he/they have put Jennifer in the shower to wash away evidence?

I was thinking about something about her car being parked at the HOTG...Could the POI have stayed with Jennifer in her apartment all night doing whatever.What if she were taken from the Mosaic rolled up in a piece of carpet around noon placed into a van(none of the other workers would have thought anything of a couple of men carrying a roll of carpet out)...the other person could have driven Jennifer's car to the HOTG Monday night or Tuesday morning(walked back to the Mosaic) ahead of the van to make it appear that she had left that Tuesday morning for work and the person driving the van (the same van drivers that Logan confronted when he arrived)came by to pick him up and dispose of Jennifer...There again, I do not believe the POI's EVER believed the Kesse's would have acted as quickly as they did!!!

The poi abducted Jennifer in his own truck and returned that night riding a bicycle to drove Jennifer's car out of the complex.He didn't got rid of her car yet , he kept it at his house the whole night.After moving the car he returned again still at night back to the mosaic.He drove back and parked his truck in another building and walked to jennifer's apt.
He could have stayed there until morning cleaning , staging it. If he worked in mosaic it wouldn't be suspicious him being there . He worked until noon took a break went back to his house clean the car from all evidence and drove to HOG and walked back to mosaic.
Yes he could have used a rolled carpet to remove her if he kille her n the apt or put her body in plasti bags he tid ogether, maybe he put filngs inthe bags also so it won't look what he is carring has a body shape.
slim chances someone would see him. so dark at night.
He could carry easily the body of jennifer by himself.
Even if the poi was not connected to mosaic and he didn't work there and he didn't live there,he removed the car from mosaic to mislead the police.
On her way to work Jennifer could stopped in diffrent places and could have met many kinds of people...many things could have happenned ...
He knew if the car was left in mosaic it narrow the possibilities and increase the chances he will be caught. The poi can be a coworker of jennifer a friend or a relatve of one of jennifer's coworkers

My feeling is that one of the workers from the complex took Jennifer as she walked to her car that morning. He probably pushed her over as she tried to get in her car, kidnapping her in her own car. Then later he drove her car back to the general area where his own car had been parked.

My feeling is that one of the workers from the complex took Jennifer as she walked to her car that morning. He probably pushed her over as she tried to get in her car, kidnapping her in her own car. Then later he drove her car back to the general area where his own car had been parked.

I originally thought that, but after reading just the evidence at a bail hearing in the Christina Morris case and the amount of forensic evidence they found in the car I've since discounted that on my theories. LE has not found - or at least they haven't said anything - evidence that a disabled or murdered Jennifer was in the car. And in the Morris case the guy had days to clean his car. (But didn't some of the workers that morning say they didn't see her car in its spot? He did use her car?)

I do wonder about the apartment as Jennifer's parents noted that it was exceptionally clean. Jennifer dad even stated that it looked 'maid clean' and seemed to hint that wasn't how she kept the condo. The problem with the condo is (1) the family got there and went all through the condo and (2) LE didn't spend much time with it since they initially thought Jennifer just needed time to herself and would show up later. Because of this how much evidence was destroyed or lost due to time. I believe I read that LE didn't try to look up the alarm or security records till it was too late - the security company no longer had them. Did she have a home security/alarm system, but normally did not set it till just before she went to bed? But then again that is really risky going into a condo after someone because you don't know where they are when you go in and they may have time to scream or lock themselves in a room and continue screaming. (Yet, I wonder if a professional hired for this could have done that sort of thing.)

At the car, a blitz attack could have been very likely. Especially if it might have been one of the workers she had seen many times and didn't feel was a threat. Like a short 5'5" person.

I was thinking that Jennifer had complained about the workers to other people. That is why I suspect one of them. Also the clothes the person was wearing in the video reminds me of a painters garb. A person with a gun could kidnap a woman and not leave any evidence of trauma in the car.

Jennifer had complained to several people about the Mosaic workers, it certainly could have been one of them who abducted her...But, according to FBI statistics, I believe 73% of women are abducted, raped, murdered by someone that they knew...it just seems that the abductor knew what he was doing as he left little evidence...you would think that a worker at her condo would have been sloppy about abducting someone and might have left more evidence...when I think that Jennifer was abducted in the morning going to her car, I think of Jodi Huisentruit...there were things of hers scattered near her car...I suppose that Jennifer could have been abducted without dropping her briefcase and if she did drop it , it stayed intact not scattering the contents...Just don't see an abductor collecting the spilled contents of her briefcase....And then there are the other Mosaic workers who I have read started work at around 7:00 -7:30 am , surely someone would have witnessed Jennifer that morning---maybe someone did but chose not to get involved...

The battery being removed from Jennifer's phone at around 10:40 pm on Monday night makes me believe whatever happened to Jennifer happened to her that night and that her trip had something to do with the timing of her abduction someway....

Apparently , there were so many workers at the Mosaic that no one knew who belonged there and who didn't...just a chaotic mess it would seem and very dangerous for the people living there...

When I read that the Kesse's said that Jennifer's apartment was "maid clean" and that her mail was "neatly " stacked on her kitchen counter gave me chills....She had just returned from her trip, driven two hours to work, worked all day...she was exhausted I am sure, just don't see her neatly stacking her mail on the kitchen counter....

I agree that someone with a gun could easily abduct a woman....what a situation to find yourself in knowing that if you leave with that person God only knows what they will do to you before killing you OR fight and get shot on the spot!!

I feel bad such a tragic thing happened to Jennifer.This person is a cold hearted psychopat. I can't imagine how you can take a life and go on like nothing happened.If you hurt an animal it's bad enough much more to hurt another human being . This is beyond my understanding.

Shelly,

I agree, I just cannot imagine taking a life....watching that man walk away from Jennifer's car, he seemed to not have a care in the world....I would have been constantly looking behind me, stumbling around....I would have looked guilty because I have a conscience.....

Jennifer's abduction has to be related to work(possibly something to do with the meeting she was to attend on that
Tuesday), someone at work and her vacation(I think)....I honestly do not believe the timing was a coincidence...

I have never wanted to be a psychic, don't really know if I believe in them or not...But, I would sure love to have the psychic ability for the missing people and their families....

The more I look at this the more I believe it was a professional. Her cell phone disabled by removing the battery after her last call after 10 PM the night before. Her briefcase missing. It's tough to tell about the POI's mannerisms (cool, nervous, scared) from a video that only takes shots every 2-3 seconds. But that person sure SEEMS calm and confident. Just leaving the car there at noon time - when a resident might be coming home for lunch - definitely shows boldness.

Pulling Jennifer's car into the parking space and THEN backing it up and pulling forward to get it just so, so....THEN, he sits in it for 32 seconds....Who would do that? Either someone who is clueless as to who that car belongs to or to what happened to Jennifer OR a professional at this kind of thing....Most of us would have been out of that car before it stopped to distance ourselves from it, not that dude....I think he was either wiping it down or receiving a call from his partner in crime or doing both during the 32 seconds...

Think about it, it has been reported that Jennifer used her phone as an alarm clock....why would she remove the battery the night before when she needed to be up in time to go to work the next morning....Maybe there is a reason that she removed the battery, but what could that be?

Let's say for the sake of argument that she was indeed attacked in her apartment...Unless she was knocked unconscious, strangled or had chloroform or ether placed over her nose and mouth surely there would have been dna evidence left in her apartment. Even if she had been tased, you would think that some sort of dna would have been transferred, ie, saliva, urine . Furniture would have been knocked around...We don't know if law enforcement processed her apartment or not, I have read that they did not......

Her parents said that her apartment appeared "maid clean" when they arrived...Logan and his friends stayed there the four days while Jennifer was away, perhaps they hired a maid service to clean up after them....I just don't see the young men cleaning her apartment so well that it could be described as "maid clean".

Jennifer's father said that Jennifer was a "car slob"....the people that I know with a messy car, also have messy houses. i am sure that is not always the case but I bet more often than not the car looks like the house or apartment....

I believe LE did not process her condo because they did not believe she was missing and her family had already been through the condo. I also tend to believe that someone would use a Taser as those can be used from 20 feet away. Chloroform does not work as fast as it does in the movies and they would have to close to strangle her. The effects of a Taser would usually prevent someone from screaming after hit and it lasts on a normal size adult male about 3-5 minutes. During that 3-5 minutes the victim can be flex cuffed and duct tape put over the mouth and eyes. If it is available, something like scopolamine can be administered to render the person into a drugged state. After that the phone can be disabled and the victim can be moved to another location.

Mistake no.1 was not processing her condo. So frustrating.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If they had processed Jennifer's apartment and found unknown dna evidence, perhaps it would have given law enforcement a clue as to whether they should be looking for one or more individuals.....it could have also matched with what little evidence that they found in Jennifer's car....

i was watching this week on ID investigaton discover a case about an asain nursing student who vanished after leaving her school. The cameras show her car getting out of the parking garage and after there was no sign of the missing woman. Making long story short the killer was a pettite woman who was waiting in the parking garage when she saw the missing student opened her car she attacked her with a knife, killing her right there on the spot ,pushing her inside the car and with the bleeding body by her side the killer drove away. There were no cameras near the car . All this time police couldn't figure out who was driving the car the missing woman or someone else. Later on the same car came back to the garage but there were people so the car backed up and left. The killer find another place to get rid of the car.
When I saw the tv show immediately i thought about jennifer. If the abductor had a knife and he pushed jennifer inside her car or inside their car or if the attack happaned in the apt , all it takes is few seconds and jennifer is completrely knocked down. She wouldn't have time to scream or react.
After seeing the show i think it is quiet possible the attacker was a woman. Even small woman capable of doing murderes if they have a gun or a knife. Jennifer was pretty and successful and maybe a jealous woman was envy at her. Jealousy in women is more danger than in men.many women have jealousy that cause them to be in psychotic state and commit heinous crimes.

Shelly,

I saw a Forensics show this week featuring Richard Grissom, Jr. it was chilling the similarities in his methods and the poi in Jennifer's case, he was a painter/construction worker....He abducted three women in 1989....was tried and convicted based on circumstantial evidence as all three women are still missing...One victim who got a way remembers distinctly locking her door yet woke up with him standing over her after she went to bed ....one of the victims car was found within a mile or so of her apartment complex....another victim , he drove her car around the area where she lived....

I know that he personally could not have had anything to do with Jennifer's disappearance because he was incarcerated in 2006....I thought perhaps the poi in Jennifer's case possible read about Grissoms methods or could Jennifers poi have had contact with Grissom at some point in jail?

It was chilling to watch someone who used some of the methods Jennifer's poi apparently used.

Shelly,

I saw a Forensics show this week featuring Richard Grissom, Jr. it was chilling the similarities in his methods and the poi in Jennifer's case, he was a painter/construction worker....He abducted three women in 1989....was tried and convicted based on circumstantial evidence as all three women are still missing...One victim who got a way remembers distinctly locking her door yet woke up with him standing over her after she went to bed ....one of the victims car was found within a mile or so of her apartment complex....another victim , he drove her car around the area where she lived....

I know that he personally could not have had anything to do with Jennifer's disappearance because he was incarcerated in 2006....I thought perhaps the poi in Jennifer's case possible read about Grissoms methods or could Jennifers poi have had contact with Grissom at some point in jail?

It was chilling to watch someone who used some of the methods Jennifer's poi apparently used.

I'd never heard of the Richard Grissom case. So I looked it up. Yes, I can see this as a possibility that whoever abducted Jennifer used this same method. Only down side to the theory is that I can imagine the abductor doing it after midnight, say, maybe 2-4 AM, when they would know she was asleep. This is when similar cases have occurred, like the East Area Rapist. Between 10 and 11 PM is riskier. But then we don't know for sure that it could have occurred between 10 and 11.

I also wonder if the person responsible has committed rapes prior to this and was not caught. That night he took it much farther. I have to believe LE looked at any unsolved sexual assaults in the past and tried to find a pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xGothicBreenax