Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the 911 call Misty states she just woke up. In the police Report she stated she woke before 3 am and that she called Ron within 5 min. of finding HaLeigh missing. IDK I am with LE and believe she woke before 3 and went outside the home and possible to the Tyler addy. :waitasec:That is why Le has asked for information from that community IMO.

my bold....what do you mean? Are you saying that LE states they think she went outside the trailer? you are confusing me....lol....don't worry that is not hard to do.

who do you think is keeping a live Haleigh? I would love nothing more than to believe that but how do you explain LE telling the public that they DID NOT need volunteers to search for Haleigh? How do you explain the lack of ground searches for this child? Me oh my last week there was a sweatshirt found that LE thought might have been little Hassani Cambell's( also in the missing child forum) Hassani disappeared on 8-10-09...40 some odd days later they are still trying to organize ground searches. In this article http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/0211095_Police_missing_girl_abducted ....they relay that they do not need volunteers to do searches anymore. I might believe that LE thought there is a chance there is live Haleigh out there if they were looking for one. There investigation has not lead them outside Haleigh's community. They followed a tip to Knoxville....but came directly back to Florida and gave us no further information.

I would love to believe that Haleigh is alive, texasmommy you seem so sure. Is there something that you have read that leads you in a direction other than Misty and her inconsistencies? Why are LE focusing on her and her story? Have you any evidence that points in the direction that someone is keeping Haleigh?
I do not have anymore info than we all have found and or shared here. MO is based on the facts and LE statements and LE investigation tatics that has been revealed. No searches does not indicate HaLeigh ois dead, but, possible she is not in Satsuma any longer. remember TM did say haLeigh was not in the area and I do not believe he feels any different today than he did before, because, IMO he would of continued his search efforts early on and or until HaLeigh was found.

Has LE confirmed two calls to Brother that night, one before and after phone was turned on.? NG didn't get clarification as to how long before the 911 call was made that she spoke to her brother (after 3:15). It still would not explain the Croslins calling a non emergancy number to reach police if Misty had her phone and was there in the home waiting for Ron for those 27 mins.:waitasec:

I see you draw a completely different conclusion than I do. S'okay. I assume since her phone was off after 8:30...per LE and RC....then it came back on at 3:15...then Misty used the phone to call other family(2 calls?..one would be too many)...verification that one call was to her brother ....I don't care who she calls but if she discovered Haleigh was missing like she said "when she saw 3" she shouldn't have called anyone before she called 911 yet we know for sure that she called her brother then RC( I think that's 2 phone calls right there) Did her brother need to know Haleigh was missing before her father and law enforcement? Why......Misty?

my bold....what do you mean? Are you saying that LE states they think she went outside the trailer? you are confusing me....lol....don't worry that is not hard to do.
Elle1919 not meaning to I think we can assume LE believes she was out of the home prior to the 911 call made, because of their issued request for information that pertains to Misty's where abouts that night and they indicated activities outside the home.

I do not have anymore info than we all have found and or shared here. MO is based on the facts and LE statements and LE investigation tatics that has been revealed. No searches does not indicate HaLeigh ois dead, but, possible she is not in Satsuma any longer. remember TM did say haLeigh was not in the area and I do not believe he feels any different today than he did before, because, IMO he would of continued his search efforts early on and or until HaLeigh was found.

If I am being honest I have to say that I don't understand what you are saying. I asked you why you thought Haleigh might be alive and your post doesn't answer that question. It's not you it's me....:truce:...LE is not searching anywhere....Satsuma or anywhere else. My point was if they thought Haleigh might be alive somewhere other than Satsuma why isn't there evidence that they are looking there. Thats all.

Also Tim Miller said that in 6 or 8 weeks he was going to start searching again after the foliage dies back. Again, I don't think Haleigh is alive in the foliage somewhere.....Texasmommy, sometimes I wish I could find something to make my broken heart believe Haleigh is alive and someone is taking care of her somewhere. I wish I interpreted things the way you do because your theory has a happy ending. I just don't think the little evidence we do have leads to a happy ending. However......if it's true that things are getting ready to pop in this case and Haleigh......by some miracle comes home alive I will throw a party on this thread for her homecoming and for you too because you held on to your beliefs so strongly and that is something to celebrate in my opinion.

In the 911 call Misty states she just woke up. In the police Report she stated she woke before 3 am and that she called Ron within 5 min. of finding HaLeigh missing. IDK I am with LE and believe she woke before 3 and went outside the home and possible to the Tyler addy. That is why Le has asked for information from that community IMO.

I don't think LE has stated this. LE has asked for information from the community to see if Misty was home at all that night. They didn't say anything about before 3 or her going to the Tyler address.

If I am being honest I have to say that I don't understand what you are saying. I asked you why you thought Haleigh might be alive and your post doesn't answer that question. It's not you it's me....:truce:...LE is not searching anywhere....Satsuma or anywhere else. My point was if they thought Haleigh might be alive somewhere other than Satsuma why isn't there evidence that they are looking there. Thats all.

Also Tim Miller said that in 6 or 8 weeks he was going to start searching again after the foliage dies back. Again, I don't think Haleigh is alive in the foliage somewhere.....Texasmommy, sometimes I wish I could find something to make my broken heart believe Haleigh is alive and someone is taking care of her somewhere. I wish I interpreted things the way you do because your theory has a happy ending. I just don't think the little evidence we do have leads to a happy ending. However......if it's true that things are getting ready to pop in this case and Haleigh......by some miracle comes home alive I will throw a party on this thread for her homecoming and for you too because you held on to your beliefs so strongly and that is something to celebrate in my opinion.
LOL I do not mean to confuse anyone. I am seeking answers just like you and if I had them all I probably still would not be able to piece it together to reveal the absolute truth with out an arrest or confirmation by LE. It is my opinion that HaLeigh is alive and will continue to believe that until proven differently. :snooty: . Elle1919 my theory definatly will not have a happy ending for any of them even HaLeigh. If it is a parental abduction commited by multiple family members and friends I imagine it will be a devistating outcome. I wish I could encourage everyone to not give up and continue to look for HaLeigh no matter what until she is found.

I see you draw a completely different conclusion than I do. S'okay. I assume since her phone was off after 8:30...per LE and RC....then it came back on at 3:15...then Misty used the phone to call other family(2 calls?..one would be too many)...verification that one call was to her brother ....I don't care who she calls but if she discovered Haleigh was missing like she said "when she saw 3" she shouldn't have called anyone before she called 911 yet we know for sure that she called her brother then RC( I think that's 2 phone calls right there) Did her brother need to know Haleigh was missing before her father and law enforcement? Why......Misty?

BBM

Is that confirmed by LE?

BBM

Is that confirmed by LE?

last page from this thread....thank you again mysticrose...

snipped...GRACE: OK. Got it. Do we know about the phone calls made between Misty Croslin and the brother when Haleigh goes missing?

SCHIAVO: We know that phone records show that she called her brother, but the police won`t say what those conversations were about.

GRACE: OK. Marlaina, did she call the brother before the 911 call?

SCHIAVO: Yes, she did.

GRACE: OK. Let`s unleash the lawyers, Gloria Allred, victims` rights advocate out of LA, Raymond Giudice, defense attorney Atlanta, Alex Sanchez, defense attorney New York.

Gloria, she calls him before she calls 911?

GLORIA ALLRED, VICTIMS` RIGHTS ADVOCATE: Yes. And what`s the reason, Nancy? That`s what we want to know. Because one would think one would call 911 first. Now, she`s probably going to say she`s 17 years old and just was scared and confused. But I think anyone, even 17 years old, would know to call 911

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../08/ng.01.html

last week Nancy talked about calls that were made after Misty's phone was turned back on after 3:15 and before the 911 call. one call was to her brother and the other....I think.....was to Ronald.....which he didn't answer because he was pulling in the driveway.

...LE is not searching anywhere....Satsuma or anywhere else. My point was if they thought Haleigh might be alive somewhere other than Satsuma why isn't there evidence that they are looking there...

According to the reverse speech of Capt. Piscitello LE does not believe Haleigh is alive. But are careful to make public statements to the contrary. And say things like "Misty is the last person to see her alive."

Also Capt. Piscitello's speech reversals indicate LE believe Haleigh's abductor is a blood relative of Misty. This is why they are publicly stating they think she knows more than she is telling them. They think she is covering for a relative.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Backward State - Reverse Speeech Analysis of Ron and Misty

Interesting thing though, Misty's reversals indicate that it wouldn't matter who took her, she would definitely report them if she knew with certainty who did it. Oh yeah, her reversals indicate she believes her cousin "Joe" to be the most likely person of interest.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Backward State - Reverse Speeech Analysis of Ron and Misty

According to the reverse speech of Capt. Piscitello LE does not believe Haleigh is alive. But are careful to make public statements to the contrary. And say things like "Misty is the last person to see her alive."

Also Capt. Piscitello's speech reversals indicate LE believe Haleigh's abductor is a blood relative of Misty. This is why they are publicly stating they think she knows more than she is telling them. They think she is covering for a relative.

Interesting thing though, Misty's reversals indicate that it wouldn't matter who took her, she would definitely report them if she knew with certainty who did it. Oh yeah, her reversals indicate she believes her cousin "Joe" to be the most likely person of interest.

Thank you Shawn I always found your reverse speech thread to be very interesting. I have a tough time making heads or tails of what these players mean when they speak but you seem to make out what they are saying in reverse loud and clear! Valuable input.....thank you. I can't take my mind off cousin Joe either. It speaks volumes that he hightailed it out of Satsuma the day after Haleigh went missing. Why run if you have nothing to hide?

[/b]

I don't think LE has stated this. LE has asked for information from the community to see if Misty was home at all that night. They didn't say anything about before 3 or her going to the Tyler address.
Sorry Baxter I guess I just assumed they where asking the comminity to come forward with any information that would indicate Misty was not in the home after being last seen by eye witnesses that place her in the home that early evening around 7:30. I am trying to piece the facts with reasonable logic and do not claim I am right, but, at least trying to be productive and keep asking questions.

Shawn, I have always found reverse speech interesting, but I personally think it's strictly entertainment. I came to this conclusion when I saw the reverse speech analysis in the Casey Anthony case. It's pretty obvious she, alone, is responsible for Caylee's demise. JMO.

Why would the Croslins call SO/PD ( non emergancy #) before Misty? Why would Misty need them to call if she had a phone? If Misty's phone was turned off and not in use till 3:15am (per LE) and she called 911 at 3:27 am (12 min.) what was the purpose of the Croslins call from Tyler? Has anyone confirmed it was connected to HaLeighs abduction or not? It would be reasonable to assume that Misty went to the Croslins home to look for Haleigh (or get charger)would it not and she did not have her phone till 3:15 and if she thought (Kitchen light on and backdoor open) Ron had Haleigh why would she call 911 till she was certain. She might not of known that Ron was working those few extra hours and should of been home after midnight.
I am still thinking that Misty woke to find HaLeigh missing before 3 am and went to the Tyler street addy to see if Ron/Haleigh was there and then returned to the trailer to wait for him. :waitasec:

It would be nice to know what the Croslins called the non emergency police line about and who made the call. For some reason I believe it had something to do with Haleigh, IDK. I thought to myself "why would someone call the non emergency line?" Didn't the call come in about an hour or so before Misty called 911? Wasn't it said that someone from Tyler said that they last saw Haleigh about an 1 and a half prior to her being discovered missing? Had Haleigh gotten sick and someone from Tyler (most likely Mrs. Croslin or maybe even Joe) called the non emergency line to find out what they should do so they could relay that back to Misty? I wouldn't be surprised if Misty did call over on Tyler twice. One to ask for help (Hanks wife doesn't know what to tell her so she calls and get advice from the non emergency line) and one to find out what information was given to try to fix the problem. Between the time that they called the non emergency line and the call to 911 reporting Haleigh missing I think something went terribly wrong. Maybe that's when Joe took the van and went to assist Misty? Misty later admitted that at some point during that night Joe was in the MH but didn't give an exact time, didn't she? That is why I believe that during that crucial time period Misty could not tell LE or Ron that Joe was there. One more thing I would like to know is, Hank's wife said the car was not parked in the same spot it was in before she went to bed. What time did she go to bed? Was Joe there when she went to bed? They found out the van was not in the same spot and the front light was broken when they were getting ready to head over to the MH after learning that Haleigh was missing, right? Where was Joe then? Was he headed over to the MH with them? I think that's why Hank's wife suspects someone (Joe) of having something to do with the disappearance? So from the time Hank's wife went to bed (van at the house) up until the point she woke up (van not in same spot) I think that's the time frame LE should look at.

This is my theory for the day.lol

suspicious1

ITA! and although you state it is your last theory of the day, i think it is a good one, that makes sense...

I was thinking that maybe HC drank some bleach, since MC was SO busy that night "bleach cleaning" (of course, the bleach cleaning, someone brought up that they heard MC tell RC this when she was on the phone with 911, not verified) then to add your theory in about the phone calls.

It would be nice to know what the Croslins called the non emergency police line about and who made the call. For some reason I believe it had something to do with Haleigh, IDK. I thought to myself "why would someone call the non emergency line?" Didn't the call come in about an hour or so before Misty called 911? Wasn't it said that someone from Tyler said that they last saw Haleigh about an 1 and a half prior to her being discovered missing? Had Haleigh gotten sick and someone from Tyler (most likely Mrs. Croslin or maybe even Joe) called the non emergency line to find out what they should do so they could relay that back to Misty? I wouldn't be surprised if Misty did call over on Tyler twice. One to ask for help (Hanks wife doesn't know what to tell her so she calls and get advice from the non emergency line) and one to find out what information was given to try to fix the problem. Between the time that they called the non emergency line and the call to 911 reporting Haleigh missing I think something went terribly wrong. Maybe that's when Joe took the van and went to assist Misty? One more thing I would like to know is, Hank's wife said the car was not parked in the same spot it was in before she went to bed. What time did she go to bed? Was Joe there when she went to bed? They found out the van was not in the same spot and the front light was broken when they were getting ready to head over to the MH after learning that Haleigh was missing, right? Where was Joe then? Was he headed over to the MH with them? I think that's why Hank's wife suspects someone (Joe) of having something to do with the disappearance? So from the time Hank's wife went to bed (van at the house) up until the point she woke up (van not in same spot) I think that's the time frame LE should look at.

great questions. After all these new developments were reported last week and we heard on Nancy Grace that Ronald couldn't reach Misty on her cell so he called Tommy...or whoever....I think that is what the non-emergency # was about. Purely speculating. Could Joe or someone have went to see why Misty wasn't answering her phone? I remember talk that Chelsea or Lyndsey, sorry i can't remember which one said it I am not good with names, anyway someone checked on joe to see if he was home at one point during that evening and he wasn't and then he was said to have been seen at a later point sleeping in his clothes and shoes.

Misty called to ask about a scratch being on the van that wasn't there before that evening as well. I find it very hard to believe that the moved, scratched van has nothing to do with Haleigh's case. I think it does. LE took the van in for testing and returned it soon after to it's owner. We never heard if there was any evidence obtained from that van though. They would not release details because it would hinder their investigation. how convenient though that Misty recalled an incident with a dead deer....never understood the need to bring that into the discussion unless it was because she thought there might have been blood in the van. JMO. Lot's of speculation in my post I know.....

It would be nice to know what the Croslins called the non emergency police line about and who made the call. For some reason I believe it had something to do with Haleigh, IDK. I thought to myself "why would someone call the non emergency line?" Didn't the call come in about an hour or so before Misty called 911? Wasn't it said that someone from Tyler said that they last saw Haleigh about an 1 and a half prior to her being discovered missing? Had Haleigh gotten sick and someone from Tyler (most likely Mrs. Croslin or maybe even Joe) called the non emergency line to find out what they should do so they could relay that back to Misty? I wouldn't be surprised if Misty did call over on Tyler twice. One to ask for help (Hanks wife doesn't know what to tell her so she calls and get advice from the non emergency line) and one to find out what information was given to try to fix the problem. Between the time that they called the non emergency line and the call to 911 reporting Haleigh missing I think something went terribly wrong. Maybe that's when Joe took the van and went to assist Misty? Misty later admitted that at some point during that night Joe was in the MH but didn't give an exact time, didn't she? That is why I believe that during that crucial time period Misty could not tell LE or Ron that Joe was there. One more thing I would like to know is, Hank's wife said the car was not parked in the same spot it was in before she went to bed. What time did she go to bed? Was Joe there when she went to bed? They found out the van was not in the same spot and the front light was broken when they were getting ready to head over to the MH after learning that Haleigh was missing, right? Where was Joe then? Was he headed over to the MH with them? I think that's why Hank's wife suspects someone (Joe) of having something to do with the disappearance? So from the time Hank's wife went to bed (van at the house) up until the point she woke up (van not in same spot) I think that's the time frame LE should look at.

BBM
Where has she admitted that Joe was in the home?

Shawn, I have always found reverse speech interesting, but I personally think it's strictly entertainment. I came to this conclusion when I saw the reverse speech analysis in the Casey Anthony case. It's pretty obvious she, alone, is responsible for Caylee's demise. JMO.

Since you brought up another case within this thread, how about the following for "entertainment"? In April of 2008 I began documenting the reverse speech that I found on a guy named Sam Parker who was a suspect in the disappearance of his wife Theresa. His reverse speech clearly indicated that he had killed her. His reversals also indicated motive. On September 3, 2009 he was convicted by a jury of murdering his wife. This validates the accuracy of reverse speech I found. Testimony from the trial also validated other reversals I found on Sam Parker. Link to page: Theresa Parker

There are several other aspects of other cases posted on my site that I've been following that are proving the reverse speech examples I have found to be accurate.

Now back to this case, for more "entertainment". I began posting my findings on my website about this case on March 19, 2009. Based solely on the speech reversals I found from the 911 call, it appeared Ron and Misty were not a part of Haleigh's disappearance, nor did they appear to know who took her. On August 18, 2009 police declared Ron was cleared as a suspect. That would be 5 mos. after my findings were made public. Once again I would say that would validate the accuracy of the reversals.

I now have several different interviews with Misty that contain examples of her reverse speech. Non of them indicate she knows what has happened, how it happened, or who (with certainty) is involved. Again, her reversals have indicated why she believes her cousin "Joe" is involved.

A final thought regarding Casey Anthony. Non of her reversals indicate she was directly involved in killing her daughter. Non of her reversals indicate motive. They do indicate she is scared, and that at least one other male is involved.

Since you brought up another case within this thread, how about the following for "entertainment"? In April of 2008 I began documenting the reverse speech that I found on a guy named Sam Parker who was a suspect in the disappearance of his wife Theresa. His reverse speech clearly indicated that he had killed her. His reversals also indicated motive. On September 3, 2009 he was convicted by a jury of murdering his wife. This validates the accuracy of reverse speech I found. Testimony from the trial also validated other reversals I found on Sam Parker. Link to page: Theresa Parker

There are several other aspects of other cases posted on my site that I've been following that are proving the reverse speech examples I have found to be accurate.

Now back to this case, for more "entertainment". I began posting my findings on my website about this case on March 19, 2009. Based solely on the speech reversals I found from the 911 call, it appeared Ron and Misty were not a part of Haleigh's disappearance, nor did they appear to know who took her. On August 18, 2009 police declared Ron was cleared as a suspect. That would be 5 mos. after my findings were made public. Once again I would say that would validate the accuracy of the reversals.

I now have several different interviews with Misty that contain examples of her reverse speech. Non of them indicate she knows what has happened, how it happened, or who (with certainty) is involved. Again, her reversals have indicated why she believes her cousin "Joe" is involved.

A final thought regarding Casey Anthony. Non of her reversals indicate she was directly involved in killing her daughter. Non of her reversals indicate motive. They do indicate she is scared, and that at least one other male is involved.

Thank you...however someone wants to interpret it...it calls for a tremendous amount of work on your part Shawn and that in itself is worth an extra thank you in my opinion.

Hi ShawnHS! BBM :)

IIRC, RC has not been "cleared" as a suspect. His attorney made a statement a week or so ago stating RC is still on the list of suspects, however he went from top to the bottom. (whatever that means) The links to the articles are upstairs. I just want you to have the facts.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member